Kiwi Size Chart & Recommender

Kiwi Size Chart & Recommender

by Kiwi Labs

Increase sales with fit recommender and stylish size charts

themadstore

Great app for the fashion segment niche.The team is very supportive and prompt at handling your queries.Kudos!

dezignables

Great software. The app creates size chart tables that can be customized in many different ways. Would like to see an option to resize the window size of the size chart. Thanks.

CHA li CHI

this is the best sizing app I found.
You can download the size table from the description and it converts automatically to a nice table. the only problem is centimes when you want to use a convertor, but not a big deal.

North Pole Sweaters

Best customer service on Shopify. Love these guys nothing is ever too much trouble. This app is one of the most useful apps I have on my store and reduces returns massively. Thank you Kiwi Labs keep it up!!

THE DIFFERENT

This app has amazing features but I am using the free plan and I have encountered a small issue and it is solved with the help of their support team. They are very fast and helpful.

bettercycle

I have been using this kiwi size app and found it is very useful and convenient. The customer service is fantastic. Thank you so much!!!

Deerlok

The perfect app really! Everything has been taken care of. You can create awesome convertible size charts for any product or group of products or for the entire collection. I really recommend it.

Emerson Lang

Great app! Great customer support for a non tech savvy like myself. Made it so easy for me! Highly recommended

Becosy

Powerful functions, super fast customer service. awesome! ! ! ! ! If there is a problem, remember to ask the customer service to solve the problem quickly. This is the best customer service plugin I have ever used~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Moya Lubov Kids

It’s friendly user. Application powerful. What it’s annoying is to buy credits when we have to pay for the app.