Kiwi Size Chart & Recommender

Kiwi Size Chart & Recommender

by Kiwi Labs

Increase sales with fit recommender and stylish size charts

Katabasis

Very Cool App! Customer support (Sam) has helped me several times and has been nothing short of great.

Looking forward to the Advanced Recommender Improvements. Its pretty good right now but could be expanded. But the Devs have it labeled as Beta so I'm assuming it will be fully fleshed out in the future.

best925silver - Sterling Jewelry & Accessories

Super great app. keep up the good work. Recommended application as you are free to use with any type of collection, I use it to fix image for Rings Size Chart.. Went great.

Black Rainbow Apparel

I tried to make it by with Avada's free size chart and was shocked at their lack of options and how disorganized their app was so I found Kiwi and was amazed how much easier they make everything. I immediately purchased the Premium plan and couldn't be happier with how easy this app is to use. They answer their chat super quick and are extremely helpful. I wouldn't bother with any of the free apps, I tried all of them and decided the $7/month was worth saving me a million future headaches. So glad I made the change.

AVIVA

This app is great. Love the size recommender. Also great customer service. Helped quickly when i needed. thank you

Intact Style

Everything works well!)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

ambers&43

Used this app to try out the sizing charts and was very impressed - very easy to use and good functionality for showing charts with inches and cms and switching between. Great customer service as well.

Hagarr

The guys who created this app are awesome! you can customize almost everything and the support team is really good, even tho the free plan is great I'm upgrading anyway!

Pièces De Mode

Superb app for those looking to add a size chart to their website and outstanding customer service. Thank you!

Adulis.ca

Great size chart APP, very flexible and cool . I AM VERY HAPPY It was the best solution for my site
Recommended for everyone

Holic Nation

Easy to use and great support for any issue! Recommended to avoid or reduce turnover rates, specially when you are having lots of returns or exchanges!