Kiwi Size Chart & Recommender

Kiwi Size Chart & Recommender

by Kiwi Labs

Increase sales with fit recommender and stylish size charts

Mean BLVD

Great app with great support, we have been using the app for more than 3 years already and it still being our first choice while doing things with size chart.

La Femme En Noir

Great, easy to read chart, extra bonus for metric conversion! I'm able to log in and edit any measurements that customize each item. Love the size suggestion.

Health Science Wellness

The app is cool but i would like to compliment more on their customer support. Replied your queries fast, trying their upmost to resolve any problems. Reliable in short.That is what we all need, after using the app, at least that what i think. Anyway keep it up!! and Thank you. Recommended App . AAA+++!!!

Prana Vida

This app has been amazing! It makes size charts so easy and professional, and customers appreciate the size calculator. When I had a small issue they were quick to respond and fix it. Highly recommend!

ROCKLEO SPORTS

It's a really good app, help my website grow, Too many functions, too many types to choose the size chart and change the different size chart button It thanks so much!

Yoginibliss

Great app! It adds such a nice touch to my store and I found it so easy to chat with the support, they helped me in no time in a professional way.

bubuleh

Great customer service, and the platform works better than I expected. Would highly recommend. Makes handling sizing much easier.

Enlusion

Honestly, the 5.0 reviews of the app speak for themselves. I cant express how aesthetic & customizable the app looks, it is really all you need. Just...stop looking for other apps, install Kiwi and leave a 5 star review out of a reason when you see it inside. The app is just perfect, I wish you could say anything bad about it...but no..

MAAREE

Finally! Ive been looking for a tool like this for ages! Works great and the online chat support is amazing and super helpful too. Thank you

Aje

Really quick and easy to navigate but if you do get stuck, staff on the live chat are always super friendly and helpful. I like how well presented the size guides appear on site too.