Kiwi Size Chart & Recommender

Kiwi Size Chart & Recommender

by Kiwi Labs

Increase sales with fit recommender and stylish size charts

Candy Pink Girls

Wow! What an awesome app!!!! And sooooo easy to use. I am not technically minded and I even found it super easy to use! No coding needed (thank goodness as I would have no doubt deleted my whole store!!!). Also, I needed some support and Sam C was on the case and sorted it out super quick. Would highly recommend to everyone

Dior Bella

A really great size guide, and a even better customer support. Lots of great options for all your different product types, very well thought out. Thanks much for all your help with getting set up.

The Perfect Waist Trainer

App give you so much ability to customize. The settings are very rich in terms of customization. I needed help with something at 10PM and customer support literally responded within 5 minutes of my message and really helped!! I've never left a Shopify review for any app, but this app/developer/developer team is/are awesome!

Popclue

I really appreciate your customer service, very great! And will buy a premium plan soon. Thank you.

Shupyshupy Com

Amazing App!! Recommended on it!!!!
Easy to install, and the support is Great!!

Gentlemenscrate

Love the app! Makes my life much easier, the customer support is also very friendly and helpful. Would recommend!

Pyreunix

No Doubt the greatest App ever for making the perfect size chart. Use this app for a minute and instantly fell in love with it. It's simple interface makes it so easy to use and also offers a nice template that will look good on your store. Great customer service that answers any questions rapidly and in a really nice way. Would definitely recommend this app to everyone!

Thegreenhouse Boutique Clothing

Love, love, LOVE this app! Very professional looking and easy to use. I had one little question when I got started, and support was fast, friendly, and downright . . . well, supportive! That's not often the case, and I really appreciated it. I absolutely adore the cloning tool - such a time-saver! I am so very glad I found Kiwi! If you want to see it in action, click on our name below and come visit!

Rosalie Wynne

Great App! Easy to use and looks great. Love that I can add photos, videos and text to explain charts. I had a few questions about functionality and there were a couple small glitches when I first started using it, but support was very quick to respond to my questions and fix the issues. Highly recommended!

Vogue Cycling

Great product even better support must have for any store. highly recommend