Kiwi Size Chart & Recommender

Kiwi Size Chart & Recommender

by Kiwi Labs

Increase sales with fit recommender and stylish size charts

Multi Panel Art

Best sizing app by far and great customer service. Highly recommend this app for your size chart needs.

EscapExit

The support team works excellent! They solved my problem very fast. Generally, the app is extremely helpful for my online store. Fully recommend

KCST

Great App! Very helpful and easy to handle. Also the customer support is very nice and fast. Would recommend it at any time!

Love Imperfection

Very useful, integrated perfectly with my store. Clean, simple, easy to use - had no problems at all with it :)

Donnah

Great app - I've added to my store and its super easy and I wanted to customise where the size chart goes on my product page which was so easy. I'm using the free plan which suits me now. I haven't had a chance to play around with it yet but the customer service is excellent so I'm sure if I encounter any problems or upgrade they will help me out.

BraEasy

This is the best app I have ever integrated into my website. I couldn't recommend this app enough. I have used this for years.

LUX Baby

Great customer support and response time! They helped me add some features including size charts to my shop.

Pika Layers

Great app that makes size charts consistent and look great on our site. Excellent customer service too.

UniversDentelle

I tried all apps about size charts and this one is definitly the best one :) really good services and team

2KawaiiStore

Great support and greatest app ever I met. Everything perfect for me I really like and enjoy. Must have!