Kiwi Size Chart & Recommender

Kiwi Size Chart & Recommender

by Kiwi Labs

Increase sales with fit recommender and stylish size charts

MR EATWELL

Installed Kiwi Size Chart the night before I was expecting a big spike, and people raved about the size charts. 10/10 would recommend.

HappyChien.fr

Unlike other sizing apps, it Integrates with GemPages, which is amazing! I really recommend this app!

Santorelli

Does exactly what you'd hope and more! The experience is user-friendly and easy to learn. Support team is fast and responsive as well.

Mayana Genevière ® Canada

Love this app and the customer service is excellent. Sam was very quick to help me when I had questions regarding the advanced custom size recommender and they are always looking to improve the apps accuracy. Never had a problem.

Blessed Patriot

Awesome app! Work perfectly and very reliable, also easy to use. Customer support is perfect. :) I use it for years now with no issues.

Éclat Maya

I can say only one thing, if you are doing clothing store and want to be professional then use this app. It is the best in this application market.

Electric

This app has ALL the features I need and it works perfectly. I had a small issue where another app was interfering and Customer Support was SO helpful and we fixed the problem quickly. High recommend!

LolyFits

for me this is the best size chart, when there is a problem they are always there to fix it. they helped me to set up the spot I wanted too

Vs You Fitness

App works without problems. If there is need for help, then customer service is excellent. Recommend it

Doggyvers

Awesome app. Best one I've tried for sizing chart. They even have a free version that allows you to do more than you would expect. Sam that answers customer questions, answers immediately and is always very helpful!