Rezensionen (1.204)

• 2 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 3 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
11. Juli 2024

Great app! Easy to use and has all that I need
Love the option to import the chart from a photo!!!

ShopAuritta
Israel
3 monate mit der App
Staytuned hat geantwortet 15. Juli 2024

Hey there ShopAuritta!

Thank you for the glowing review! We work hard to continue to develop and improve our app and we're glad that you like it!

If you need any help, please reach out to us by clicking on the chat widget within the app. Cheers!

Bearbeitet am 23. März 2024

@Update: The top has contacted me and they where sooooo helpfull! It was an amazing meeting where they give me the time to explain the issue in detail! Amazing service and the issue is solved :) Thank you @Hannes and @Lauralynn!

I have been a loyal user of this application for many years, and generally, I have found it to be a satisfactory tool. However, my recent experience has significantly tarnished my view due to an unresolved technical problem persisting for four to five weeks. The core issue lies with the app's inability to allow translating app's translate the size chart into different languages.

The translation application involved has communicated that resolving this matter would be straightforward on their end; however, they are hamstrung without legal permission from the Kiwi app team. This necessary authorization has been pending for over a month now, leading to a standstill situation.

During this period, the Kiwi support team's response has been disappointing. I have been advised repeatedly to await a resolution, but there appears to be no real sense of urgency or understanding of the critical nature of this issue from their side. The lack of a translated size chart has directly impacted our ability to cater to international customers, leading to lost orders and revenue.

It is disheartening to see the Kiwi team's nonchalant attitude towards what I believe is a significant problem affecting user experience and sales. This situation reflects poorly on the support infrastructure and customer service ethos of the company.

In conclusion, while this app has served me well in the past, the current lack of support and resolution regarding this technical issue forces me to reconsider its utility and reliability. I hope this review serves as a call to action for the Kiwi team to address and rectify the situation promptly.

Heopfully this review will reach the CEO and he/she might help us solving this issue in a couple of clicks. This is a test for the application wether they are able to understand and feel the urgent need of users.

I hope this review will bring an urgent change.

islamitischekleding.nl
Niederlande
Etwa 3 jahre mit der App
Staytuned hat geantwortet 13. März 2024

Hi Karim,

We apologize for the inconvenience that you've experienced with our app. Our VP, Lauralynn, has reached out to you through e-mail to get this sorted out.

Again, we're sorry for the issues you've encountered.

Respectfully yours,
The Kiwi Team

Bearbeitet am 17. April 2024

Fantastic App. I have tried plenty trying to find one that suited my needs, and the flexibility and options in this app are perfect for anyone.

The customer service are some of the best - very helpful and informative!

Sharky Slides
Australien
3 monate mit der App
Staytuned hat geantwortet 15. April 2024

Hi Sharky Slides and team!

Thank you for the detailed feedback, we are honored to receive your commendation.

If you need any help, you know where to reach us! We're always happy to help!

Bearbeitet am 5. Juni 2024

The best app ever invented for its purpose. It's just super and what I have been looking for since I started Shopify.
You may add a profile where you can drag and drop lines where measure are taken, if it is possible?!
Even without it it's 100% Super! Best ever!

Mjölkshop.se
Schweden
3 tage mit der App
Staytuned hat geantwortet 3. Juni 2024

Hey there Mjölkshop.se and team!

This is one of the best reviews I've read today! Thank you so much for your kind feedback! We do our best to provide what our merchants need and we're glad that you liked our app!

If you need help or have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to our team!

26. Juni 2024

This app is perfect for what we needed it for. Support was terrific and worked with us to fine tune it to our exact and unique needs. So happy with the result!

Renegade Hoof Boots
5 tage mit der App
Staytuned hat geantwortet 27. Juni 2024

Hi Renegade Hoof Boots and team!

We're glad that our app was a perfect match for your store's needs! It also makes us very happy to know that our support team was able to help out and provide you with the customizations you need.

If you need help or have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us!

2. Mai 2024

Great customer service, needed to relocate my sizing guide in my page and they did it for me in less than 5 minutes! thank you bunny!
also the plug in is really comfortable, would love if you implemented a translation to it!

Luka Mendy
Vereinigte Staaten
Etwa ein monat mit der App
Staytuned hat geantwortet 6. Mai 2024

Hi there Luka Mendy and team!

Thank you so much for the detailed feedback! Our support team is grateful for your recognition.

We take your feedback seriously, and we'll make sure to work on the translation feature as soon as we can.

If you need anything else, just let us know. We'd be glad to help!

25. Juni 2024

Great free app, I struggled a little at first to set it up but the app team were really quick to help. I recommend it!

stripeypeach
Vereinigtes Königreich
5 tage mit der App
Staytuned hat geantwortet 27. Juni 2024

Hi stripeypeach team!

We appreciate the support! Thanks for leaving us a review and letting everyone know how helpful our team is.

If you need further assistance, you know where reach us!

4. Mai 2024

It's very easy to use, the app is very friendly for new users, and does the job perfect!

Edena
Mexiko
22 tage mit der App
Staytuned hat geantwortet 6. Mai 2024

Hi Edena and team!

Thank you for your kind words, this helps us a lot. Your feedback is highly appreciated and we will do our best to keep our user interface as user-friendly as possible!

Please let us know if there's anything else we can help you with!

1. Juli 2024

The app is user friendly! But trust me more than the app the support makes it even more user friendly! They would go out of the way to help you out. They understand new users need extra help and they ensure to get you the help you need!

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!!!

Quavara
Kanada
Etwa 12 stunden mit der App
Staytuned hat geantwortet 2. Juli 2024

Hey there Quavara team!

What a wonderful review! This is one of the best we've received and we're really please to have been able to help you out! Your feedback helps us a lot and you recommendation is highly appreciated.

If you need help with anything else, you know where to reach us!

17. April 2024

Great app! Easy to use and navigate and great support team if needed

Liberty Wares
9 monate mit der App
Staytuned hat geantwortet 19. April 2024

Hi there Liberty Wares!

I'm glad that you find our app easy to use! It's our goal to keep everything simple and easy to navigate. Our support team also had a great time helping you out!

If you need anything else, you know where to reach us!