Helhetsomdöme
  • 1 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 0 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 3 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
8 december 2023

keeps spamming me to write a review and wont stop until I do. Apart from that it's pretty good.

Velmain
Australien
19 dagar användning av appen
Staytuned svarade 11 december 2023

Hi there Velmain and team!

Thank you for your honest review. We take your feedback seriously and assure you that we will do our best to make your app experience better.

Please feel free to reach out if you need our assistance!

24 januari 2024

The app is really useful and good, but I keep getting asked to submit a review every time I save my chart. This is getting really annoying, hence the 4stars.

Fluffy Oasis
Kanada
En dag användning av appen
Staytuned svarade 26 januari 2024

Hey there Fluffy Oasis and Team!

Thank you for your frank review. Your feedback is important to us and we take this seriously.

Please feel free to reach out if you need our assistance!

23 januari 2024

La aplicación cumple con su cometido de forma notable. La creación de tablas y contenido es sencilla y dinámica. La posibilidad de aplicar formulas propias al recomendador de tallas funciona muy bien. Es una aplicación que cumple perfectamente mis expectativas en algunos casos superándolas. La única pega que le veo es que el botón modal link de activación en la ficha de producto tarda un poco en aparecer. He visto que es un tema tratado en FAQ pero no he tenido tiempo de averiguar si siguiendo las recomendaciones se soluciona esta pequeña incidencia.

Corseteria Lita
Spanien
7 dagar användning av appen
Staytuned svarade 24 januari 2024

Hey there Oscar!

Thank you so much for your detailed review. I reached out to you through the support ticket so we can take a look at the drawback you mentioned.

I hope to hear from you soon!

Respectfully yours,
Sharky
Team Supervisor - Kiwi Size Chart & Recommender

2 januari 2024

too many pop ups while setting up to give review have to spam a review here to get rid of those pop ups .

ShadyShack
Indien
11 minuter användning av appen
Staytuned svarade 3 januari 2024

We appreciate your feedback ShadyShack and Team!

I assure you that we will work on getting those pop-ups fixed as soon as we can. In the meantime, is there anything else we can do for you to have a better experience?

We look forward to hearing from you soon!

24 oktober 2023

me ajudaram quando achei que não tinha solução

porem não tem português

panou.br
Brasilien
Mer än 3 år användning av appen
Staytuned svarade 26 oktober 2023

Thank you for the amazing review! We appreciate your feedback about multi-lingual support. We know this is important to you, so please rest assured that this is already under our radar.

Please feel free to contact our support team if you need assistance!

24 oktober 2023

Good app, quite simple.

Joypetz Shop
Maldiverna
Ungefär 2 månader användning av appen
Staytuned svarade 25 oktober 2023

Thank you for the amazing review! We'd love to hear from you and determine what we can do to improve your experience.

Please feel free to contact our support team if you need assistance!

21 oktober 2023

CI STA COME APP

Il mio negozio
Italien
20 dagar användning av appen
Staytuned svarade 23 oktober 2023

Thank you for leaving a review, we really appreciate it. Please let us know if there is anything we can help you with!

26 oktober 2023

I like this plugin very much, Huge time saver for the Clothing Industry, Must-have IMO. I do prefer if you weren't overtly persuasive in getting a Review.

Guan
Sverige
23 minuter användning av appen
Staytuned svarade 31 oktober 2023

Thank you for your honest review! We take your feedback seriously and assure you that we will take the necessary actions to improve your experience.

Please feel free to reach out if there is anything else you need!

23 oktober 2023

good quality, good app

Panteon
Irland
23 dagar användning av appen
Staytuned svarade 25 oktober 2023

Thank you for leaving an amazing review! We truly appreciate it.

Please let us know if we can help you with anything. Cheers!

5 januari 2024

very good

Zovi-Store
Nederländerna
10 minuter användning av appen
Staytuned svarade 8 januari 2024

Hey there Zovi-Store and Team!

We're glad to hear that you like our app! We would like to know more about your experience. Can you tell us what you think needs to be improved? Is there anything we can do to make your experience better?

We look forward to hearing from you soon. Thank you for choosing Kiwi!