Kiwi Size Chart & Recommender

Kiwi Size Chart & Recommender

by Kiwi Labs

Increase sales with fit recommender and stylish size charts

BraEasy

This is the best app I have ever integrated into my website. I couldn't recommend this app enough. I have used this for years.

LUX Baby

Great customer support and response time! They helped me add some features including size charts to my shop.

Pika Layers

Great app that makes size charts consistent and look great on our site. Excellent customer service too.

UniversDentelle

I tried all apps about size charts and this one is definitly the best one :) really good services and team

2KawaiiStore

Great support and greatest app ever I met. Everything perfect for me I really like and enjoy. Must have!

MR EATWELL

Installed Kiwi Size Chart the night before I was expecting a big spike, and people raved about the size charts. 10/10 would recommend.

HappyChien.fr

Unlike other sizing apps, it Integrates with GemPages, which is amazing! I really recommend this app!

Santorelli

Does exactly what you'd hope and more! The experience is user-friendly and easy to learn. Support team is fast and responsive as well.

Mayana Genevière ® Canada

Love this app and the customer service is excellent. Sam was very quick to help me when I had questions regarding the advanced custom size recommender and they are always looking to improve the apps accuracy. Never had a problem.

Blessed Patriot

Awesome app! Work perfectly and very reliable, also easy to use. Customer support is perfect. :) I use it for years now with no issues.