Kiwi Size Chart & Recommender

Kiwi Size Chart & Recommender

by Kiwi Labs

Increase sales with fit recommender and stylish size charts

Sculplex

This app was really useful for us and definitely came in handy to help our customers chose their sizing. Their support team was super prompt in replying and helping out whenever an issue popped up. Great job Kiwi team!

Relieve USA

This app is amazing! It allows you to create multiple different size charts, recommend them to customers (if needed) and do all sorts - it's pretty much my go-to sizing app and I use it on all of my stores where it's needed.

The Slow Label

Great value for money and super happy how quickly the support replies. We had a request for a slight change in one of the features to fit our needs and they did it super quickly. Highly recommended!

fitphyt

Amazing app with great responsive support. I love the analytics section as well :-) Highly recommend!

yvolve Shop

Great service! Great support! Fair price! Useful app and easy to use!
Thank you guys! Fantastic job!

Sol Alpaca Canada

The support team was very fast!!! I thought it would take 24 hours but it was faster than pouring me my cup of coffee, thanks!

AVANTI.PT

The app is super flexible. Basicaly you are able to build everything with it. We have a very complex calculator, that required some help from them. The support is even better then the app. Price is fair for the value you will have if you need to go the extra mile with sizes. I strongly, strongly recomend it.

99Jersey

Great service great support. useful app and easy to use.
Thank you guys! also the price is fair enough

November 21, 2020

Hi,

Thank you for using our app. Perhaps you haven't checked the settings page or the FAQ, but you can certainly change the buttons style and position on the product page!

Regarding buttons styles: Go to settings from the side menu > click on "modal tab" > scroll down then you will see modal style section and a section for "Size chart link style". Here you can change a variety of styles like font size, color, boldness, etc.

Regarding position of size chart, you can use injection selector to position it. We have a whole FAQ section dedicated for it: https://help.kiwisizing.com/a/solutions/articles/44000554318

TheImpostor.us

Simple to set up, fantastic flexibility with the size chart customization, amazingly quick and precise customer support, helping to integrate the solution suited to us, and most of all it has a free plan :D Couldn't be happier with it

SWEET KISSIES BOUTIQUE

A great app. Right now I'm using the FREE version (no money in my budget for the upgraded version) But will definitely upgrade as soon as I am financially able. It was fast to install (once I figured out how to). So the free plan is very basic but it serves its purpose and adds a lot of credibility to my site and the products. Once I upgrade I'll add the images of each style to the size charts and that will look even better. And it seems like it is still for me to explore with this app. And once I get a minute I will view the videos and read more into it. But so far, I am VERY happy I installed this app! Wish I had done it sooner!