Kiwi Size Chart & Recommender

Increase sales with fit recommender and stylish size charts

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

CARLIE CARSON™

Great app. Does everything you need... Don't waste time on another app. Great support as well. Very happy!

Beach Baby Swimwear

Great customer support, great looking size charts. Makes it extremely easy to get a high quality, branded chart on your store instantly.

Science of Voyage

I love this app! It's easy to use and I have been surprised by all that is included. It is very professional and the customer service is great too.

55borseebijoux

THe perfect app for size charts. I've had a little problem and the assistance solved it in a few minutes

Animal Aesthetics

Saves a lot of time with sizing charts and the whole app is really intuitive. Chatted with support for a and they got back to me super quickly.

Roseys Boutique

great app works well. very pleased it helps customers make sure the size is right before they buy...

Bravado Designs Canada

Really great app! Super flexible, so even complicated product assortments can be sized properly. Also, superb customer service.

Studio Y

We used this app to help manage our sizing charts better. It does what it says on the tin and so much more. They have thought of the nitty-gritty things, such mundane things, and that is what in our opinion, makes them such a must-have app. Even though we could probably code some of the sizing charts ourselves, with KIWI having the ability to universally affect any code, design, spacing, font, conversions, numbers while being rule-based on what to display where is amazing! Can't wait to try their recommender - although presently it is out of our budget. Great job team and oh we had a bunch of issues trying to figure out in the app as there are so many customizable options and Sam was on point, prompt and super-efficient. Thank you!

Vintlisportswear

very good app and amazing customer service. my website have a bug, it not the app problem .but the customer staff Sam helped me to solve it .Thanks so much. Five star

YoungSend

Easy to use sizing charts. I was having trouble with moving the size button and the support team immediately changed it to exactly how I wanted it. Kiwi sizing is a must have if you want to add size charts and the customer service is superb!