Kiwi Size Chart & Recommender

Kiwi Size Chart & Recommender

by Kiwi Labs

Increase sales with fit recommender and stylish size charts

EXODARD

I Recommend this app. This app has helped me a lot, making the shop a professional shop. And most importantly, it's very easy to customize.

Kameleon Swim

I used this app to get a size recommender and I now have it up on my site and it looks amazing. Could not say one bad thing about this company, their customer support helped me through the ENTIRE process!! Definitely recommend for anyone looking for a size recommender.

Frenchie Shop

Great app for size charts and size recommandations. Good and quick support! Don't hesitate to get this app!

Gran Zafiro Boutique

I really don´t know how to run a fashion store without Kiwi Size Chart. It´s essential and prevent lot of doubts when deciding to buy. Thanks.

ELINA EK

This app works so amazing! And it is so easy to customise size charts and they look very clean and professional + easy to navigate. The customer service is great, you can chat online with them and they help you to sort out any problems your having.

WST CTRL

Very streamlined and straight forward. It took me ages before trying to find a way to incorporate my size chart, but with their help the whole thing took less than 10 minutes! Also their customer services are very responsive and helpful.

This Pampered Pooch

We sell Dog Beds, and a bog standard size chart was adding too much friction to our checkout. Found this app, and it saved me £120 (6 freelancers quoted me that to make what Kiwi does for far less) The team has helped me through some teething issues I had, and talked me through how to set up the app. And as a result, our conversion rate has increased slightly, but oh my lord... our returns have dropped MASSIVELY. It has a trial. Use it. Play around with it. Contact the support if you need help, they'll get back to you as fast as they can. Honestly, it might just both make you money and save you money.

The Pampered Pets Store

customer service was great from sam, helped me through the entire process on the advanced sizing chat which is perfect for our store, excited to see how it works

Funkymoda

Amazing app and the support team was very quick in resolving my issue. I would like to recommend it.

FurPawSake

I just installed it and added a size chart plus a picture as well. I chatted their support and had a reply within a minute. There is a lot of features there but very easy to make a simple chart. So far super thumbs up :)