Kiwi Size Chart & Recommender

Increase sales with fit recommender and stylish size charts

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

XIAN OFFICIAL

I've been using Kiwi size on my Shopify store for years! Recently updated my theme, and they helped me to reinstall it on my store. Great App, great service! Strongly recommend it!

Urban Fantasy

Great app and it makes me work efficiently, and the most satisfied thing for me is Daniel helped me a lot when I ran into some problems while using Kiwi. Daniel is definitely the most helpful one in the team. He always shows me his expertise and patience and makes my days fantastic, which had me upgraded my plan and liked to use it all the time.

Ines Gloves

Location Netherlands

Great app. The response to our support question took a while, but was solved in the end. After using this app for a year now we are still very happy! Thanks guys!

Girly Kiss

It's a full-featured app with perfect design, it has almost everything you need. I like the unlimited size chart feature, it makes things more flexible. And also the automatic unit conversion function which saves lots of time.

I Love Better Life

I have tried a few top size guide apps in Shopify. This is the best, in terms of display, ease of use and features. Customer Service is very helpful too! Good Job!

Mellisa J

The app is fantastic to use and the support team is excellent. Would highly recommend Kiwi Size Chart & Recommender to anyone. A big thank you to Sam and Daniel.

LesCloches

Excellent app but the Brazilian bra sizes are missing from the advanced size recommendation. Do you have any plans to include Brazilian bra sizes?

WesLor Quality Gifts

I used this app to put size charts in my online store. I found it extremely user friendly! 100% satisfied, and would recommend to anyone using Avada!

Hall of the Fallen

Great app, had a few Shopify stores to date and I use Kiwi every time. Customer service is really great too. Can't recommend this enough.

dayê rose

Very easy to set up and great choice of options regarding style and settings. Great support team! I am very happy with this App.