Kiwi Size Chart & Recommender

Kiwi Size Chart & Recommender

by Kiwi Labs

Increase sales with fit recommender and stylish size charts

Stylesbest

THIS IS AWESOME!! GREAT SIZE CHART! SAM IS VERY HELPFUL!! THANK YOU !! A++++++++!!! BEST SIZE CHART EVER!!

Everything Man Store

An early adopter of the app, I have seen the massive improvements that the app has made and continues to make. Sam has helped me countless times in trying to implement certain things on my the store related and non-related to the app. His customer support is top-notch. You won't go wrong by getting this app. Cheers!

Inspire Professional Clothing

I am a drop-shipper and sizing is a very big concern. This app solved my issues and gives me peace of mind. Forget the others and just get this app. Support is tremendous. I've needed support for my quirks and not because of any app issues. At first it looks intimidating to start but one you start playing around it gets really easy. I'm a newbie to this eComm stuff and this app is a must-have.

S.T.R.I.P.E.Y

Insane App! Easy to use, Looks good and is a piece of cake to install. The Kiwi Support team is amazing as well, really helpful. I could recommend to put a size recommender(asks for height, weight etc) & gives you a size recommendation! That would be awesome Thanks Sam!

MiKlah

I really love this app it does the sizes great. It has made my life ease. I really wish it would pull the sizes from Oberlo.

fashionnana

The re-installation to the new theme is quite simple. The customer chat is quite fast and the app is easy to do with it. Thanks for your help.

Crafted By God Apparel

Had trouble viewing the size charts on our mobile website. Started a chat with Kiwi experts and within 30 mins the problem was fixed, and I learned some pretty cool skills in the process. Great customer service!

onlinemarkat

i finally found the app i always looked about!! its super simple and indicated a very professional website!! i also got a fast support thank you very much

Garden Roots Clothing

$5/month is so worth it. Great UI and chart builder, features are all there, everything you want. It's fast, it works, what more can you ask for?

ISLK

So, we were using another app for sizing charts, and it was okay...until we saw what this one could do. For the app we were using before, we had to code the actual chart, but not with Kiwi! we luv how simple and easy it is to use and duplicate charts. you can see how we use it on our site at islk.com.
Tomas