Kiwi Size Chart & Recommender

Kiwi Size Chart & Recommender

by Kiwi Labs

Increase sales with fit recommender and stylish size charts

Workoutiger

I love this app. great support!!!

Sirplus

Does exactly what it promises. Great looking size guides that automatically follow our site's theme, easy to use interface and great customer service (I suggested a feature, they added it without question). Definitely worth the cost.

Best Fashion Mall

This app is awesome it does what it is made to do.
Support...Sam is GREAT he talked me all the way until I was able to set it up.
I would use this app again and I will recommend it to everyone.

Schnappchen Shop24

Super Support! Alles funktioniert super. Intuitive Bedienung.

Scenic Jewelry More

Great app! Its just what I was looking for, very helpful and friendly customer service!

Chicvswimsuit

good app,you will know after you use it.

Zaleece

Learn from the mistakes of other stores and do not try out the other trash sizing chart apps. Kiwi is the only one. Support is super reactive. The application itself is well coded and offers plenty of features. Recommending!

Pkrulez

Short:
SUPPORT 5 STARS!
APPLICATION: 5 STARS!

I think this application is what you need when you have a clothing store. And when you contact the support they have a quick and good solution. Thanks to Sam (really friendly guy from support) my site looks AWESOME now!

Flirtyful

The application is very intuitive, the price is fair. I have used other measurement applications, but this fits what my store needed.

West Louis

Great App , Works perfectly!
The support is very helpful and helped me with positioning the Size Chart just where i wanted it to be.

Very satisfied overall!