Kiwi Size Chart & Recommender

Kiwi Size Chart & Recommender

by Kiwi Labs

Increase sales with fit recommender and stylish size charts

Gothic Store 2017

That's a cool app and saved me a lot of time while trying to put the sizing chart in all my products. The developer is also very helpful in fixing small bugs to make the app work smoothly! Truly recommend the app for clothing stores!

Zorah Clothing

The only size chart app that worked on my website, absolutely love it! The support responded right away and helped me out to get it working on my site. I tried different size charts and none worked with me, and their support took hours days to respond. Everyone who needs a size chart, Download Kiwi you wont regret it!

Verdaci

This site saved me from hours of frustration!
Sam are so helpful!! Love this app!

Shapewear Form

Great app for creating individual per product size charts.
It wasn't fitting into my theme perfectly, but Sam made it work and I couldn't be happier.

Bloomcosmetics

Great app. Simple to install, looks great. And best customer service online through instant chat. Love it!!!

Fitted For Less

I love this app! I had try 2 other sizing apps and spent hours trying to get them to work to no avail. Once I installed and setup this app, it was much much easier and allowed way more customization. When I reached out to support for help placing the sizing chart in specific area on my product page, they were very fast with support, friendly, and guided me step by step. This is a crucial part of my site so I can't thank them enough!

Exoticathletica01

Awesome app, the best sizing chart app I have ever found. The support is absolutely stella. They are very fast in response and go above and beyond to help.

Macaria Wedding

The UI is awesome! Better than all other size chart apps on shopify.
Worth the price! Support is very helpful and they keep working on improving the app! Thanks!

Southern And Sweet Boutique

This app is fantastic! I tried a few different options and none of them worked out. This app allows you to create a different sizing chart for each product or group of products. The developer helped me customize the app further to fit my specific needs. This is worth every penny and you will not be disappointed.

Sandalboyz 2

Two things I need to point out: 1) the superb customer support and 2) the customizability of this app. Kiwi app is one of a kind and I wish I had found it sooner.

Sam has been really great with answering all my questions and making quick updates to accommodate my specific requests that my Shopify store needs with sizing. He replies promptly and even offers his experiences from his own ecommerce store, which is something I really appreciate.

The customizability of this app allows you to change the size and look of your sizing chart, which is great since I want it thematically consistent with my shop layout. All in all, this app has helped me make huge improvements and I highly recommend it