Kiwi Size Chart & Recommender

Kiwi Size Chart & Recommender

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.4)
Developer
4.4
August 12, 2018

Great app! Its just what I was looking for, very helpful and friendly customer service!

Scenic Jewelry More
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
August 9, 2018

good app,you will know after you use it.

Chicvswimsuit
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 7 months
Edited August 5, 2018

Learn from the mistakes of other stores and do not try out the other trash sizing chart apps. Kiwi is the only one. Support is super reactive. The application itself is well coded and offers plenty of features. Recommending!

Zaleece
Time spent using app: 3 months
August 5, 2018

Short:
SUPPORT 5 STARS!
APPLICATION: 5 STARS!

I think this application is what you need when you have a clothing store. And when you contact the support they have a quick and good solution. Thanks to Sam (really friendly guy from support) my site looks AWESOME now!

Pkrulez
Belgium
Time spent using app: 17 days
July 31, 2018

The application is very intuitive, the price is fair. I have used other measurement applications, but this fits what my store needed.

Flirtyful
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: Almost 4 years
July 29, 2018

Great App , Works perfectly!
The support is very helpful and helped me with positioning the Size Chart just where i wanted it to be.

Very satisfied overall!

West Louis
Portugal
Time spent using app: Over 2 years
July 27, 2018

EXCELLENT SUPPORT! I was planning on buying a new theme, but the developer for that theme wasn't at all helpful. Sam (of Kiwi Sizing) did an awesome, customized and fast job at helping me get his app integrated into my new theme. Kiwi is also very responsive, open-minded and flexible. I can't recommend this app enough. Buy with confidence!

Waistnotwantnot Store
Time spent using app: 5 months
July 27, 2018

Exactly what I needed, incredible support!

Pr0t0type
Time spent using app: 3 months
July 25, 2018

Making such a difference - it's a breeze to add sizing charts to our website!

Brutalitees
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 23 days
July 25, 2018

I have been using the Kiwi app since I started my store, the app was easy to install/customise and customer service is absolutely amazing whenever I had a question or needed assistance my issue was sorted immediately.

Little Secrets Gift Shop