Kiwi Size Chart & Recommender

Increase sales with fit recommender and stylish size charts

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Black White Outfit

The most essential app for a clothing and apparel store. Kiwi is the best choice we've ever made. We had tried some free apps but the result wasn't so good and you own a clothing store you must have beautiful and attractive sizing charts. Easy to use it, many options and the result is amazing.
Example:

And must add that the support team is great!

Satta Skates

Tried a load of different size chart apps and this one is a clear winner, not to mention the super helpful support I received on the way.

Kostomer

I've tried other size charts but nothing compared to Kiwi Sizing Chart. Easy to use and great support always willing to help until you are satisfied. Thanks for making our work easy and I will surely recommend this to whoever needs a simple and smart size chart.

Joseph A.

Founder & CEO, KOSTOMER.com

Diammonte

This is the best size chart app I've come across. It's so easy and simple to use. The charts look polished and professional. Sam even customised the location of the charts on my product page. Customer service is excellent! For the price, it's so worth it!

Darlingoutfits

This is hands down one of the best apps I have discovered. It is tailor-made to include every necessary feature and offers amazing customizability. The support is top-notch as well. I highly recommend.

Forget Me Not Temp

Highly recommend this user friendly app. They even helped with some website coding to move the size guide link to where I wanted it!

Obsoleted Fashion

The customer service is very good. They help me solve my question immidiately. I love the live chat function. The size chart is very easy to use and can be edit in different style which fit my needs

Loveforbaby

This app is awesome. Great tool to add sizing chart to all product batch. You can choose when you want to inject it on the product page without any coding. Easy setup and design customization. Support is also great, they help me set everything. 5* product

Xn 29s25nn4rw9c8w0b

Friendly Support+ Great APP.....A++++++++

Glamdiosa

The application works exactly as described by the creator, it does exactly what I was looking for, very easy to use, intuitive interface, very affordable, plus the support is excellent. Highly recommended!