Kiwi Size Chart & Recommender

Kiwi Size Chart & Recommender

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.4)
Developer
4.4
November 30, 2021

I have tried a few other apps, but this one is the best I found for easily adding size charts to products. Easy integration into product tabs with Tabs by Station also. Lots of help from support too. I would definitely recommend.

Lucia the Label
Time spent using app: 1 day
November 24, 2021

I moved to this app after using a different size chart app, and the customers service and help provided is like night and day. They are ready and willing to provide help when asked, and went above and beyond what I asked for several times. The size chart import by image function is a god send for transferring size charts from previous apps to this one. Highly recommend!

That Shop
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
November 2, 2021

This is app looks a little intimidating when you first view it, however looks can be deceiving. I was able to customize my size chart in no time. I did run into trouble it was very minor. Help was on the way and my problem got resolved very quickly. I recommend this app. This size chart is great for my online boutique

Royaltees21
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
Edited October 27, 2021

Kiwi Size Chart is our top choice for sizing chart app. We are very happy with this app and their customer service.

Medshop Philippines
Singapore
Time spent using app: About 2 years
October 13, 2021

Great support , great app and easy to use ! Definitely recommended for every clothing brand owner !

Peachboom™
Time spent using app: 16 days
October 6, 2021

I've been using Kiwi size on my Shopify store for years! Recently updated my theme, and they helped me to reinstall it on my store. Great App, great service! Strongly recommend it!

XIAN OFFICIAL
Time spent using app: About 3 years
October 5, 2021

Great app and it makes me work efficiently, and the most satisfied thing for me is Daniel helped me a lot when I ran into some problems while using Kiwi. Daniel is definitely the most helpful one in the team. He always shows me his expertise and patience and makes my days fantastic, which had me upgraded my plan and liked to use it all the time.

Urban Fantasy
Time spent using app: About 2 years
Edited June 1, 2022

Great app. The response to our support question took a while, but was solved in the end. After using this app for a year now we are still very happy! Thanks guys!

Ines Gloves
Netherlands
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
September 14, 2021

It's a full-featured app with perfect design, it has almost everything you need. I like the unlimited size chart feature, it makes things more flexible. And also the automatic unit conversion function which saves lots of time.

Girly Kiss
Time spent using app: 18 days
September 11, 2021

I have tried a few top size guide apps in Shopify. This is the best, in terms of display, ease of use and features. Customer Service is very helpful too! Good Job!

I Love Better Life