Kiwi Size Chart & Recommender

Kiwi Size Chart & Recommender

by Kiwi Labs

Increase sales with fit recommender and stylish size charts

Exoticathletica01

Awesome app, the best sizing chart app I have ever found. The support is absolutely stella. They are very fast in response and go above and beyond to help.

Macaria Wedding

The UI is awesome! Better than all other size chart apps on shopify.
Worth the price! Support is very helpful and they keep working on improving the app! Thanks!

Southern And Sweet Boutique

This app is fantastic! I tried a few different options and none of them worked out. This app allows you to create a different sizing chart for each product or group of products. The developer helped me customize the app further to fit my specific needs. This is worth every penny and you will not be disappointed.

Sandalboyz 2

Two things I need to point out: 1) the superb customer support and 2) the customizability of this app. Kiwi app is one of a kind and I wish I had found it sooner.

Sam has been really great with answering all my questions and making quick updates to accommodate my specific requests that my Shopify store needs with sizing. He replies promptly and even offers his experiences from his own ecommerce store, which is something I really appreciate.

The customizability of this app allows you to change the size and look of your sizing chart, which is great since I want it thematically consistent with my shop layout. All in all, this app has helped me make huge improvements and I highly recommend it

Huckster5 Paradise

Go look around for a better size chart app. I'll wait.. The responsiveness and help you will get with their chat support is on point. This app allows you to make size charts for collections where you might have only small portions of shirts that are the same measurements; which is a life saver for any of us with different suppliers and a bulk load of products! Try this app out they clearly have confidence in the service they're selling as they have a 7 day free trial!:)

Changemint

Here's the deal... you simply can't operate a retail store, with multiple suppliers, without this amazing app. We sampled several sizing chart apps, and Kiwi Sizing Chart is the best BY FAR. We use several dropship suppliers, and sizes are inherently a problem, but Kiwi actually makes it manageable. Plus, their sizing charts look better, so it makes your store more attractive. Lastly, the developer is super to work with (which is unfortunately can be uncommon). We highly recommend this app!

Paddle Dabble 2

This is a terrific app that does just what it says. The thinking behind the functional design of the app for the store owner in the backend is excellent – you really can have an unlimited number of different and unique size charts – and each is easy to set up and even easier to apply to the product where you want it to appear.

During the rollout of the app, Sam and his team kept checking in with us on how it was going and then went above and beyond to make sure we got the full use of the products potential in our store. Sam even made some suggestions on how the app could be better used in our specific store – which ended up involving the Kiwi Sizing Chart team making some custom modifications to our theme so the app could sit within a purpose built tab for size charts. While we were working together on getting the app set up there were few very minor 'nice to have' functions I asked Sam about – he just went and built them and updated the app overnight so we could have them!

As we all know, support from the developer is a big thing for store owners and as you can read in my review, the support from the team has been first class – the app also comes with an inbuilt support messenger, during the rollout Sam has often chatted with me in realtime –– amazing.

If you want to see the app in action on our store, please visit – https://paddledabble.com/

Vegansnatched Com

5 Stars because this SIze Chart App does what the other size chart apps don't and until you start using them, it's the subtleties that make all the difference. First up, compared to the other apps on the market this was the only one I found that you could tag specific products to a template size chart unbelievably! Another one I found only allowed one product per chart ! I think people create apps without going through the experience of using them. The more products you add to your store, the more you realise how you are glad you chose KIWI SIZE CHART than any of the others. Another great feature is the CLONE feature - so if you find a product that has very similar but different values, you simply have to clone it and tweak the chart than create a whole new one from scratch. But it's also ideal for Shopifying to the US/UK/EU/AU as it reduces the info overload with it's handy US/METRIC toggle button resulting in very easy to read size charts for your customer. Don't take for granted that other size chart apps AUTOMATICALLY CONVERT - they don't, but in KIWI all you have to do is enter either metric or imperial and it CONVERTS AUTOMATICALLY reducing the input time by half! Sam, the developer is an excellent listener and takes onboard ideas I've proposed for future upgrades which he implements very quickly. As you can see I'm most impressed with this app and it's a godsend to creating larger stores. The process of checking, comparing, and double-checking Asian size charts IS mind-numbingly boring and without this app I would have given up for sure and have a much smaller product line.

Pupper And Co

I have looked for different sizing chart options on Shopify apps store and has yet to found one that works the best for us. I have tried the free sizing app which has some functionalities but wasn't enough. The challenge for my store is that we have different sizing charts for each product and we often get them in different units from different manufacturers, so it was very time consuming to covert the units manually and also copy and pasting the sizing charts in product description (in order to preserve the image we want to show below the chart).

Kiwi Sizing Chart was really a bless to my shop. Now I could type in sizing charts in any units I get and the app handles the conversion seamlessly. Support has been pretty good as well.

Highly recommend for people to try!

1 2 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 60 Next