Kiwi Size Chart & Recommender

Increase sales with fit recommender and stylish size charts

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

Ardent Clothing Ltd

Not only is the app professional and very user friendly, but it's supported with the most helpful customer service. I reached to the app developer using the inbuilt instant chat for a unique integration (half expecting not to get a response like on other apps) but to my surprise he replied within a matter of hours. Within a couple of days, he had accessed my theme and recoded certain areas, implementing my unique request. Very grateful and highly recommend!

Bvloom

One of the best App I purchased. Easy to use and most of all the support is amazing!

Saville Bridal

After compare several size chart, I choose Kiwi. Love this size chart popup, it's very easy to understand. Sam always answering my questions promptly. Thank you!

Infinitelinxjewelry

Awesome app! Great customer service and Sam is amazing!

Urxpressed

Great customer support. I got Chat support within seconds. The App is very easy to install and can be customized to match the store design.

Feelingfemale

I can highly recommend this product! The app is easy to install, works flawlessly and the support is great. Thumbs up!

Www Mywebstore Com

Great app. Looking for a sizing chart which was effective but simple to install. Great support when required. I would highly recommend.

Dodecatees

Kiwi app is very customizable and easy to use. I can make the size chart look and feel that way I want it to. Support is fantastic – developer Sam responded instantly and provided solutions to solve my questions. The auto conversion from cm to inches is also great to have. Thank you!

Yayo It

Great app, really user friendly, responsive and easy to customize. Great support!

Sofitnfab

Just setting the app up looks good so far, the customer service has been great! TY Sam:)