Kiwi Size Chart & Recommender

Kiwi Size Chart & Recommender

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.4)
Developer
4.4
June 23, 2018

It's rare to find an app this good! The size chart is fully customizable and comes with lots of great options. It can also be embedded anywhere you choose which is awesome =)

Heate Wave
Time spent using app: About 1 month
June 22, 2018

This app is awesome! Customer service Amazing! Recommended 100%

Invisiblemousestore
Time spent using app: About 2 months
June 22, 2018

This app is truly amazing! It has saved me so much time and effort because of how fast and convenient it is to create size charts. The sizing charts look absolutely great, and I love how they have the option of a toggle button that switches between Inches and CM. The customer service is extremely fast and helpful. I definitely recommend this app to anyone in need of size charts on their website. No other sizing chart app was able to fit my needs like Kiwi Sizing Chart. Thank you!

Fashion Morale
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
June 21, 2018

Very good app, I love it. Implemented it on all my stores!

My Secret Gadgets
Time spent using app: 5 months
June 21, 2018

Not only is the app professional and very user friendly, but it's supported with the most helpful customer service. I reached to the app developer using the inbuilt instant chat for a unique integration (half expecting not to get a response like on other apps) but to my surprise he replied within a matter of hours. Within a couple of days, he had accessed my theme and recoded certain areas, implementing my unique request. Very grateful and highly recommend!

Ardent Clothing Ltd
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
June 20, 2018

One of the best App I purchased. Easy to use and most of all the support is amazing!

Bvloom
Time spent using app: 3 months
June 8, 2018

After compare several size chart, I choose Kiwi. Love this size chart popup, it's very easy to understand. Sam always answering my questions promptly. Thank you!

Saville Bridal
China
Time spent using app: 4 months
June 6, 2018

Awesome app! Great customer service and Sam is amazing!

Infinitelinxjewelry
Time spent using app: 4 days
June 5, 2018

Great customer support. I got Chat support within seconds. The App is very easy to install and can be customized to match the store design.

Urxpressed
Time spent using app: 15 days
June 2, 2018

I can highly recommend this product! The app is easy to install, works flawlessly and the support is great. Thumbs up!

Feelingfemale