Kiwi Size Chart & Recommender

Kiwi Size Chart & Recommender

by Kiwi Labs

Increase sales with fit recommender and stylish size charts

Embodycon

If I could give this app 6 stars I would. Developer is so quick to respond and is extremely helpful. Amazing tool and looking forward to seeing it bring in the results.

ZAZA & LOLITA

L'application est simple à mettre en place, je n’arrivais pas à mettre le lien pour le tableau des tailles où je voulais précisément. J'ai donc demandé au SAV si ils pouvaient m'aider et ils ont pris la main sur mon shop pour faire exactement ce que je voulais et ceci le jour même. Donc oui je vous recommande cette application sans hésitation.

Chillgals

Great app, used it to create my costume store size chart in a few minute. Very straight forward and chart looks awesome on store

Shop

the best app and support , very good app !

i wish you all the best ,

the best!

Lil Lollipop

It is the best Size Chart app on Shopify.
Do not use anything else if you have a large number of designs that you want different size charts for.
This makes it so easy. I am yet to come up with a suggestion to make it better and that's when i know i am extremely critical.
using it to maintain 100s of size charts on my store.
www.lil-lollipop.com

Top Notch Gift Shop

This app is very easy to use and very customizable. We were using a different app that was a headache. I had one minor issue that was explained to me and solved right away. My learning curve issue, not theirs... :-). Very happy!

Eventyrhund

My customers love it. I use it for dogs, not humans, and the recommender is great. I'm only using the basic one so I can't even imagine what the fancy AI one does! It's great how it remembers the measurements across different products. It looks super sleek and makes me look like some kind of web programming genius. Thanks Kiwi folks!

ootdart

The customer service is very timely, and I solved the problem in 1 hour and 1 email! And helped me set up the code automatically in the App, which is very helpful for me, a person who does not understand the code!

SERNES

great app, customer service is excellent, they are really helpful. I would recommend this app

RAPTHIETKE

Great app. The customer service is excellent, quick response and guide us through the steps. Thank you!