Kiwi Size Chart & Recommender

Increase sales with fit recommender and stylish size charts

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.

MEWOW#OOTD

Location China

The size chat is great, but I can not find a way to contact with your team.
I have a problem about the size quick view, it has no effect in my current theme, but I can not get any help.
Also, this app will distort the pictures when you use the Shopify theme Avenue

June 21, 2022

Hi Mewow team!
It seems like we are having some challenges both ways— as we have tried emailing you several times to help sort through this issue (directly emailing you May 30, June 8 and again today). In case the email gods aren't smiling in our favor, we are now chatting in to your chat on your site to try to reach you. We've even searched instagram to try and find another contact for you!

Email us at help@kiwisizing.com if you aren't getting our emails and we can fix this issue for you!!

Thanks!

-Lauralynn at Kiwi

We Made It Bitches

Easy to use but the reason why I gave this a 3 star review is that you can NEVER open this app to make any edits without the review button popping up so to get rid of it I am doing a review so I can just go in and use the app when I want to without having to close the review box. It's super annoying, when you're busy and just want to get a quick edit done you have to close the review box..

The support is great when you need it, which you will because some of their set up isn't easy to follow without asking for help. Like editing the cms on each row and removing that. But the support is fast, and there are never any problems with the app performing.

July 27, 2019

Hi, thank you for the feedback and we are really sorry for the trouble. We are always trying to make the experience better for for our customers and we will go ahead and make the review pop-up much less frequent. Again, sorry for the inconvenience and I hope you will continue using our app