Kiwi Size Chart & Recommender

Kiwi Size Chart & Recommender

by KiwiApps

Best way to manage your size charts and get Fit Recommendation

Hakuna MataTees

Great app and great customer service! Definitely worth the $5 a month fee! Best size chart app out there no doubt.

צעצועים ילדים ודרקונים

The best sizing app! simply designed, Saves a lot of time and easy to use! thank you kiwi for this lovely solution!!

Airport Candy

Great app good customer service. I did have some issues placing the code but when you ask them they will offer support. Recommended

You Are Collective

This app is so wonderful! Crisp and clean size chart and easily integrated, Thanks for the awesome app!

Chill Boys

The Kiwi Size Chart app has really saved us! We were constantly getting questions about our size chart because we simply had it as an image in our product pictures. The Kiwi app was so simple to set up and the results are spectacular! This is easy to locate for our customers and looks very professional. I wish we would have discovered this app sooner. Jump right in and give it a try!

Gabana Boutique

nice
appppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

MCLABELS

Very useful and must-have app! The support is immediate in case you need help, so all we can say is: A+!

GamerzLobby

Outstanding app, best size chart app BY FAR! Easy to use and looks great! Free option is great! Highly Recommend

Shapeshapely.com

I used this app to design a Size Chart for my shopify store. I love how the built-in row column hover interacts with the computer mouse to help the customer navigate through the Size Chart and quickly identify their body measurements. Thanks its a great app and highly recommend it.

Comfy Home Inc.

Love KIWI Size Chart! It helped me to provide the sizing recommendations easily. I can make tables very easily and can make a link that pop up my sizing chart image. I highly recommend Kiwi chart! Sam who helped me with my problem is awsome!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 38 39