Kiwi Size Chart & Recommender

Kiwi Size Chart & Recommender

by KiwiApps

Best way to manage your size charts and get Fit Recommendation

Zabazio

Excellent. This application is great and easy to use.
The support is efficient and fast.
Very interesting to add information to the products.

The Cool Dude Shop

This app is a godsend in a world where people buy their clothes online and need help choosing the correct size. The support is great and the app has a lot of useful features to help customize the look & feel of your products & store.

Mother To Be Boutique

Works fantastically and is very easy to use. Customer support was also very fast to respond when I had a little trouble with it showing up because I changed my store's theme. I definitely recommend this app.

ootd.fr

simple and efficient, my shop is more professionnal thanks to the app : she help my customers to choose there products

Jansen Motorsports

Tried a few other Size Chart apps and this one worked the best for us because there was a touch more customization for us. On top of that, their customer service has been great at getting the little details setup for us as well. Highly recommend! Thanks.

Gem Lux

The app does what it's supposed to do and customer service is very helpful. Have not had any problems with this app. And the best part is that there is a free version.

Dream of Memes

Awesome lightweight app to put all your sizing charts into a neat little pop-up instead of cluttered in the product description, highly recommend if you care about giving your website a clean & user-friendly look

Exquissence

This is one of my favourite apps. My sizing charts used to be so embarrassing, but now they look spectacular and they are so easy to make. If you sell clothing, you need Kiwi Size Charts.

DANCEYM

We need a size chart app and find this, it's really helpful and service is well also, highly recommend this app.

Three Keys Collection

First of all, customer support is amazing! They were fast and so helpful. Secondly, they fixed all my problems that I basically couldn’t figure out on my own. Love this app! My sizing chart looks great and I would highly recommend!! If I could give them more than five stars, I would. Excellent app!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 32 33