Improve Conversion Rate
Improve your conversion rates and lower returns with advanced Size Recommender
Create Hundreds of Size Charts
Intuitive UI to efficiently create large number of size charts with unit conversions
Customize the look and feel of your size chart to fit your business need
About Kiwi Size Chart & Recommender
Are you frustrated that none of the sizing apps do exactly what you want?
Product sizing is often an overlooked part of an online clothing business. It is time to take it seriously and we are here to be THE solution to all your sizing challenges. Our goal is to help you improve your conversion and reduce refunds by offering size recommendation and professional size charts for your shoppers.
- Import size charts from image, web page, and CSV! (**image & web page require credits, which has extra charges)
Sizing Fit Recommenders
- 3 different type of recommender depends on your shop. Reduce returns and improve your conversion rate!
- Advanced Apparel Recommender: machine learning based body size prediction from simple questions like age & gender, then recommend the best fit.
- Generic Table Recommender: recommender for products we can’t predict body size yet (i.e. pets, children)
- Custom Size Recommender: create recommenders completely based on your own logic that fit your specific shop’s requirements!
Powerful Size Chart
- Flexible size chart layouts: you can add multiple tables, images, videos, tabs, and many more to enhance the customer experience.
- Flexible ways to match size charts to products: you can create size charts and match products using different rules, like matching specific individual product, product tags, product vendors, or collections. Match products based on ANY conditions or ALL conditions.
- Layout templates: create generic layout template and apply to different sizing charts, makes it easy to keep everything consistent.
Advanced Sizing Table
- Automatic unit conversions: input sizing in any unit of your choice. The plugin will automatically do unit conversions.
- Easy to use size chart editor to create any type of sizing table you want. You can merge table cells, create weight/height cross tables, set different units, etc.
- Useful keyboard shortcuts that shortens the time it takes to input table measurements.
- Copy & paste from excel or google sheet
- Auto unit detection from buyer’s geo location: the app can default the sizings in US (i.e. inches) to buyers in US and Metrics (i.e. cm) to the rest of the world.
- Everything can be customized, including how/where size chart is displayed, the styles, the text so that everything can fit naturally with your shop
- In-app analytics dashboard
- Google Analytics integration
Many more Features...
- One-click install: no need to touch a single line of code.
- Floating size chart buttons
- Sync size charts between different shops: If you manage multiple shops, you can "import" size charts from another shop and keep them in sync
Partners trying out?
We are free to test while the store is under development!
See the app in action
Explore how the app works in an example store.View example store
Full style customization
Automatic unit conversion
Advanced product matching feature
2 published size charts
or $5.49/month billed at $65.88 once per year
No extra monthly charges (Note: import credits need to be purchased separately)
14 days free trial
Unlimited size charts
Auto unit detection by buyer location
Google Analytic Integration
or $9.99/month billed at $119.88 once per year
Extra charge based on the # of orders in previous billing cycle (Note: import credits need to be purchased separately)
14 days free trial
Everything in Premium Plan
Recommender input data analytics
30 days in-app analytics
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
This Pampered Pooch
We sell Dog Beds, and a bog standard size chart was adding too much friction to our checkout. Found this app, and it saved me £120 (6 freelancers quoted me that to make what Kiwi does for far less) The team has helped me through some teething issues I had, and talked me through how to set up the app. And as a result, our conversion rate has increased slightly, but oh my lord... our returns have dropped MASSIVELY. It has a trial. Use it. Play around with it. Contact the support if you need help, they'll get back to you as fast as they can. Honestly, it might just both make you money and save you money.
The Pampered Pets Store
customer service was great from sam, helped me through the entire process on the advanced sizing chat which is perfect for our store, excited to see how it works
Amazing app and the support team was very quick in resolving my issue. I would like to recommend it.