Klarna On‑Site Messaging

Klarna On‑Site Messaging

by Klarna

Join the 16,000+ merchants already promoting pay later options

FRAHM Jacket

To concur with other reviews, I found it painful to set up and ultimately nothing happened, so deleted. Amazed that a company of Klarna's resources can't create a simple app that integrates with the world's largest ecommerce provider. Poor.

May 14, 2020

We're sorry to hear that you had trouble installing the app. We do have a support team standing by to assist with any integration questions, and you can email them directly at skosm@klarna.com. Alternatively, we have an installation video that you can follow here: https://www.klarna.com/international/business/shopify-on-site-messaging/

We do hope this helps, and that you'll give the app another go.

Uplift Active

Klarna cancelled over $3000 in orders without notifying us. We went ahead and shipped the orders, and THEN Klarna notified us that there was an error. Their interface is not fully integrated with Shopify, so Shopify doesn't update if they cancel your payment. They didn't notify us by email either.

We're out thousands in losses and Krystan from customer support says "it's in the contract" and refused to help us recapture the orders. We can never recommend this faulty app and horrible customer service.

May 6, 2020

Hi Uplift Active,
We are very sorry for the problems you've experienced. We are working to improve notifications regarding soon to expire orders and we will review to see if other additional improvements can be made regarding the integration with Shopify specifically.

Additionally, per your continued communication with the Klarna support team, fortunately they were able to help with many of your orders.

LUNAVUE

Doesn't work -- reached out to the general Klarna help who replied instantly only to refer me to the app help email, and its been 2 days and still no response.

April 17, 2020

Hi LUNAVUE,
We apologize for the delayed support response for your case; our support team is working hard to help with support cases as quickly as they can. Our systems show that your support case has been responded to earlier today and the team will continue to support you until this is resolved.

One additional point, when you reconnect your Klarna Merchant ID in the app's Settings, please make sure to set the endpoint to "North America" to match your Klarna Merchant ID endpoint and select "United States" for the individual Ad Positions.

Bullabaloo

TERRIBLE APP AND TERRIBLE SUPPORT! App doesnt work and doesnt allow you to add the messenger tabs even though it says it does. The support is really bad and you keep being fobbed off. Def not worth the hassel.

March 27, 2020

We're sorry to hear that you have encountered somme difficulty in installing the app. We do have a dedicated Support team standing by to assist with any issues and they can be contacted directly at SKOSM@klarna.com. Should you wish to speak to them please do get in touch.

EarthBits

Seriously bad. The app does not work. I created two placements and they say active. They do not appear on my site. That is forgivable. But the absolute lack of support and being given the run around by Klarna just makes it all the more bitter. I contacted 3 different support departments and they keep pushing me off to someone else, who has no idea about the case at the start and simply keep referring me back to the standard guides. THE. APP. DOES. NOT. WORK. They must be leaving so much money on the table if it performs this badly with such awful support.

March 19, 2020

We're very sorry to hear that you've had trouble getting the app installed on your store, and that you haven't received the necessary guidance.

We do have a dedicated support team to standing by to assist with the On-Site Messaging App, and they can be contact by emailing skosm@klarna.com

Evolution Power Tools Ltd.

The app is very limited. The onsite messaging section when you login to Klarna.com doesn't work. So stuck with the app option. Very difficult to add the messaging where you want them. Worst customer support I've ever had. The live chat they just recommended giving them a call. You call them and they cut you off TWICE whilst being passed from department to department.

March 10, 2020

We're very sorry to hear that you've had trouble getting started with the On-Site Messaging app. If you would like help setting up the App, you can speak to our dedicated support team by emailing skosm@klarna.com and they'll be able to guide you through the process. We also have our support guide and an installation video which can be found here: https://www.klarna.com/international/business/shopify-on-site-messaging/

We are working hard to continually improve the app, and our support team are available to help with any issues.

Diamond Nation Hair Collection

Didn't help at all, had it installed for months of trying to install for them to turn around and say my app wasn't approved. They never informed me of this, such a waste of time.

February 26, 2020

We're sorry that you've had installation issues, and apologize that there wasn't better engagement around this.

We are working constantly to improve our communication and make sure any problems are responded to quickly and effectively. We are sorry that we weren't able to assist you further.

LiveWireBikes

This app is terrible I spent hours trying to get it to work correctly which was impossible. So I put a banner attempting to show customers that we use Klarna as a financing solution. Within 5 days I got sent a notice to remove it. Thank a lot guys maybe if your app was not garbage and had competant support then I would not need to look at alternate methods to show off your bad service.

January 20, 2020

We're very sorry that you are unhappy with the app and support. If you could provide us your support case number (i.e. by editing to add to your review) or create a new case via skosm@klarna.com, we would like to work with you to get the app working for your store.

ClassiK-Store

Ich habe nach Monaten gemerkt, dass die App nicht funktioniert hat. Mehrere Tausende Menschen waren auf meiner Seite um über Klarna zu zahlen jedoch es nicht funktioniert hat..

Danke dafür !!!!!!!!!!!!
Wirklich zum Kotzen!!
Ich wurde erst aufmerksam gemacht, dass es nicht funktioniert hat! Bitte beheben Sie diese Probleme!

Wirklich!

December 6, 2019

We’re very sorry to hear that you’ve been having issues getting Klarna Payments up and running.

If you could send an email to SKOSM@klarna.com our team is standing by to ensure that the issue is resolved as quickly as possible.

Wir bedauern zu hören, dass Probleme beim Einrichten unseres Klarna Payment Produkts aufgetreten sind.

Gerne senden Sie uns eine Email an SKOSM@klarna.com. Unser Team ist für Sie da um Ihnen schnellstmöglich bei einer Lösung zu helfen.

Arcelio Attire

I usually don't write reviews but would give 0 stars is possible. App seems not to work in Canada. To chat with live support you need to log in to the site. But there is no sign up option. Only log in. So how do I log in if I never signed up?! Their customer support number is based in Egypt and when I call it hangs up after a few rings. I need to Authenticate Klarna API Credentials but these are literally nowhere to be found. Horrible app if you are in Canada.

November 24, 2019

We're very sorry for your frustration. Klarna and the On-Site Messaging app can work for your store, but before you use the marketing app, you'll first need to integrate Klarna Payments for your store, info available at: https://x.klarnacdn.net/plugins/Klarna%20Payments%20on%20Shopify%20-%20Merchant%20Guide.pdf

You can sign up for Klarna API credentials at: https://eu.portal.klarna.com/signup

If you still need any support, please email skosm@klarna.com