Klarna On‑Site Messaging

Klarna On‑Site Messaging

by Klarna

Join the 16,000+ merchants already promoting pay later options

WaiExpress

this is the worst app ever... first of all support team has no type of education.. i wont go on because this will be a book

May 25, 2021

We're very sorry that our support team wasn't able to meet your expectations. We'll review your support case further to determine how and where we can improve.

Revvintage

Doesn’t work with the previewer so cannot use on the store. Reached out to support & not received anything back!

April 28, 2021

Hi Revvintage,
We would like to support you better. If you open a support case at skosm@klarna.com, you will get dedicated support for this app specifically. Thank you for approving requesteed collaborator access and we'll work to get this working well for you.

Skull Riderz

trying to add api credentials into the app and it doesn't work, customer service sucks, they just give you copy and paste responses and tell you to email their merchant team which takes 1 week to get a response. If its going to be like this at the start of the relationship then who knows whats going to happen when i eventually get this thing set up. Wish my business was US based so i could try Afterpay, disappointing to say the least, sort it out guys

December 15, 2020

Hi Skull Riderz,
We're very sorry that you have not received good support yet.

Integrating Klarna Payments is a prerequisite before using the Klarna On-site messaging app per: https://x.klarnacdn.net/plugins/KlarnaOnSiteMessagingapponShopifySupportGuide.html#h.v0zr042ahsu

Our systems show that you've contracted with Klarna for an account that supports European regions, but if your store's base currency is USD, Klarna can only accept orders for US customers, as Shopify restricts alternative payment methods to only transact in a store's base currency (more info at "Known Issues:
1. Klarna Payments accepts orders only for customer billing addresses in the markets that match the store base currency" at https://x.klarnacdn.net/plugins/Klarna%20Payments%20on%20Shopify%20-%20Merchant%20Guide.pdf).

If applicable, you could sign up for a Klarna account that supports US customers: https://us.portal.klarna.com/signup/country-select?country=US&platform=shopify

If we can help further, please email skosm@klarna.com and you'll get dedicated Klarna support specifically focused on integrating Klarna with Shopify.

Wildlife World

It's terrible, you add Klarna to your site you try to add this app for messaging you have to manually put code on every page - when you ask for help they tell you to get a developer. Video makes it sound simple. But in reality it's crap.

December 4, 2020

Wildlife World - We apologize for the technical issues on our end and any response indicating that Klarna OSM will only work with help of a developer - we can assist in setup. Please contact skosm@klarna.com

BULB LONDON

I didn't even get a chance to leave a positive review, because since i applied to get Klarna integrated with my site, i am still waiting for my application to process which i applied two months ago,,, i have emailed few times klarna but no reponse...still. Thats the reason for my rating

November 16, 2020

Greetings Bulb London -
Our team attempted to contact you via email on 14-Oct asking for more information. Please double check your spam folder for our message. If the message did not properly deliver, please reach out again at https://www.klarna.com/uk/business/contact-merchant-support/.

Zero E-Scooters

Absolutely shocking organisation, full of idiots who do have a clue what they are doing. I can't be bothered to go into the details here but £6,000.00 in abandoned checkouts and their inability to do anything about it tells you all you need to know. ALL MERCHANTS PLEASE STAY WELL CLEAR, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

October 1, 2020

Hi Zero E-Scooters,
We're very sorry that you were disappointed in our service. It is not prohibited or unexpected for customers to review their payment options by selecting a payment method in Shopify checkout, like Klarna, but not complete their order at that time, resulting in an abandoned checkout. Obviously we want to help our merchants minimize abandoned checkouts, and offering customers alternative payment methods like Klarna does usually help.

K-Beauty UK

Awful! Unreliable, took hours not minutes to update live site, so no way to tell how it would look. The manual positioning is inaccurate at best and you can’t see the result of any changes you make for hours. Worse than useless.

August 28, 2020

Hi K-Beauty UK,
We're very sorry that you aren't happy with our app. We've not had any other reports of the app taking hours to update on a live site, so we hope for the opportunity to investigate this issue and get the app working on your store. If you open a support case with us by emailing skosm@klarna.com, we'd like to help!

Triple AAA Fashion Collection

Triple AAA Fashion Collection

Dear Klarna, We Were Rejected By Our Application Because, Of The Following Incompetency Reasons From Klarna:
Klarna Have Limited Product Categories Selection To Choose In Wide Varieties
Klarna Told Us We Have Too Much Ads Running On Our Site.

This Is The Most Dumbest And Stupidest Thing I Have Heard To Be Rejected! Seriously Ya'll Need To Get Ya'll Act Together & Stop Using B.S Reasons That Don't Make Sense!
Now Tell Me This Thing Ya'll Didn't Look At The Key Points Of Our Application Like We Have The Standards To Offer As A Business Entity!

Before We Applied To Klarna, We Reached Out To Support To Find Out Some Basic Information On How Klarna Works! 3 Times We Sent Emails To Support & Didn't Get No Reply Until Over 3 Weeks Or More After!

Ya'll Support Sucks! O Stars Ya'll Get From Us As A Banking Services That Klarna Provides. KINDLY NOTE THAT WE ARE A SMALL BUSINESS ENTITY THANKS FOR NOT TRYING US BUT, FALL US AUTOMATICALLY WITHOUT TRYING US AND IF KLARNA DON'T KNOW US AT PRESENT. DON'T THINK THEY WILL KNOW US WHEN WE ARE WELL ESTABLISHED IN THE FUTURE!

August 14, 2020

Triple AAA Fashion Collection -
We're very sorry to hear you did not receive necessary and proactive guidance from our end. We'll reach out directly on email to identify how we can help. Nicholas @ Klarna

Kreative Living

This app is basically trash, do not waste your time installing it. Don't bother contacting klarna becuase they don't respond and basically just ignore you. I reached out multiple time and have only gotten one response but no help after a month of having this app. The reviews don't lie.

I currently have afterpay in my store as well and they have been very good at responding and helping with any questions I have, I highly recommend you try them first or any other platform before you waste your time with klarna. When a business doesn't provide you customer service, you should really just stay away from it.

August 7, 2020

Kreative Living,
We're sorry to hear you haven't received the necessary assistance from us. We are currently experiencing increased support volumes. Our Merchant Support is looking at your case and will get back to you as soon as possible.

Beluga

I really hate leaving bad reviews because people work hard on their product, but after spending almost 3 hours trying to set this up a few weeks ago, and had it “on my store” thinking it was setup and ready to go, I find that there is no Klarna button on my site anywhere so the setup was not successful. I don’t understand I thought I done everything, completed all the steps...

The setup is extremely tedious and confusing, I won’t be trying again. I will have to look for another provider with a more simple setup, it really shouldn’t have been this hard.

Thanks

August 4, 2020

Beluga,
We're very sorry to hear that you've had trouble getting started with the On-Site Messaging app. We are doing our best to simplify the setup of the App.

If you wish to get help on the installation, we strongly advise to speak to our dedicated support team by emailing skosm@klarna.com and they'll be able to guide you through the process.

Previous 1 3 4