Klarna On‑Site Messaging

Klarna On‑Site Messaging | Reviews

by Klarna

Convert more sales with flexible payment option messaging.

Pharaoh London Cosmetics UK Ltd

I am going to loose my mind , this app and integration has been a nightmare! there needs to be more full support KLARNA merchants , as this is an important element to payment gateways they have really missed out on helping shopify store owners integrating smoothly, too much reading and copy pasting is not helpful..

July 27, 2020

Pharaoh London Cosmetics,
Sorry to hear that you've had trouble installing On-Site Messaging on your site. We have located your support ticket you sent and will get back to you as soon as possible. We apologise for the inconveniences.

Khayni

Really poor experience to date. Had some issues with the install not displaying properly and on all products. Emailed support and called them numerous times with no reply/resolution which is really disappointing.

Can you please get back to us on the issues reported asap and reply to emails.

July 27, 2020

Khayni -
We apologize for the wait on your case. We have a dedicated support agent looking at your questions and you will hear from us shortly.

Meadeux

Guys...it’s 2020 why do I feel like I’m trying to build a gaming computer from scratch?? I, like many others have stated will just stick with quadpay and their flawless installation.

July 2, 2020

We're sorry you found the app too complex. We are continually working to improve and simplify it the process of it.

We were unable to locate a support ticket for your store, but we would still love to guide you through the installation. If you could send an email to skosm@klarna.com - our team is standing by to ensure that the app work smoothly on your store.

North Quay Supply Co.

Was really looking forward to having Klarna available on the site, but the app is buggy and not particularly user friendly. Needs some development, they're missing a trick here.

June 22, 2020

We're very sorry you are not happy with the app, and we'd like to try and improve any bugs and anything you didn't find user friendly. We couldn't find the support case regarding your store, but we kindly ask you to reach out to us at at skosm@klarna.com so we can turn your experience around.

Ciao Markets

DON'T MISS THIS APP.
WE ARE IN 2020 AND THEY ARE NOT ABLE TO CREATE A SIMPLE SET UP. YOU ARE RIDICULOUS AND INEFFICIENT. INSTALL "QuadPay". easy setup

June 4, 2020

Hi Ciao Markets,
We're sorry that you've had difficulty installing the On-Site Messaging App. If you could email our support team at skosm@klarna.com they'll be able to walk you through the process, or you can visit our FAQ at https://x.klarnacdn.net/plugins/KlarnaOnSiteMessagingapponShopifySupportGuide.html or watch the installation video on the listing. We do hope this helps.

The Shades Hut

Just Doesnt Work! I had QuadPay working like a Charm! Somehow Klarna, despite bigger player in this market cant figure out its onsite messaging app!
Just DOESNT WORK no matter what you do!

May 22, 2020

We're sorry the app is not working for you yet, but our support team (available at skosm@klarna.com) can work through this with you to get the app working for your store.

Venice Design

This doesn't seem to work. I don't understand how I cant show people how much they can pay. It seems like im not the only one having a problem.

May 21, 2020

Hi Venice Design,
We'd like to help you getting this working for your store. If you haven't already, please open a support case by emailing skosm@klarna.com

Everest Dream

Very frustrating app. It certainly doesn't do what it says on the tin. There seems to me to be so many bugs that need sorting out before this app is any good. I initially couldn't get it to work. The placements were not appearing on the pages I had assigned them too. i.e Product Pages, Cart, Home page etc.. Then all of a sudden they appeared. For some reason I had two product page ads active so I deleted one. That made all other Klarna placement ads dissapear from my site and it hasnt't worked since. It's a nice concept but it does not work with Shopify. Not yet anway. Come on Klarna sort this out. After all it is in your interests if you are wanting Shopify customers. Dissapointing.

Update: I have emailed and received no response. My store is not a development store. It's a real live store.

May 20, 2020

Hi Everest Dream,
Thank you for the additional information in your review update. We're sorry the app is not working well for you and for the delayed response to your support ticket. We will work through these issues for your store via your support ticket from skosm@klarna.com (as the problems you describe aren't something that we can recreate currently).

FRAHM Jacket

To concur with other reviews, I found it painful to set up and ultimately nothing happened, so deleted. Amazed that a company of Klarna's resources can't create a simple app that integrates with the world's largest ecommerce provider. Poor.

May 14, 2020

We're sorry to hear that you had trouble installing the app. We do have a support team standing by to assist with any integration questions, and you can email them directly at skosm@klarna.com. Alternatively, we have an installation video that you can follow here: https://www.klarna.com/international/business/shopify-on-site-messaging/

We do hope this helps, and that you'll give the app another go.

Uplift Active

Klarna cancelled over $3000 in orders without notifying us. We went ahead and shipped the orders, and THEN Klarna notified us that there was an error. Their interface is not fully integrated with Shopify, so Shopify doesn't update if they cancel your payment. They didn't notify us by email either.

We're out thousands in losses and Krystan from customer support says "it's in the contract" and refused to help us recapture the orders. We can never recommend this faulty app and horrible customer service.

May 6, 2020

Hi Uplift Active,
We are very sorry for the problems you've experienced. We are working to improve notifications regarding soon to expire orders and we will review to see if other additional improvements can be made regarding the integration with Shopify specifically.

Additionally, per your continued communication with the Klarna support team, fortunately they were able to help with many of your orders.