Klarna On‑Site Messaging

Klarna On‑Site Messaging

by Klarna

Join the 15,000+ merchants already promoting pay later options

Courthouse Interiors

Great app and brilliant customer service. Always reply swiftly and have helped us with some customizations. Highly recommend if you use Klarna

January 5, 2021

Thanks for the great review, Courthouse Interiors! We're always happy to help!

Weird Friends Club

I just installed it, and looks great on my site. Had a little trouble installing it, but it's just because I'm a rookie and didn't want to read through the instructions lol. Need to add TWO APPS: "Klarna On-Site Messaging" (this is just the placement and creative) which you can find in the Shopify App Store, and "Klarna Payments" (actual plug-in on your Cart page to enable the service) which will be sent to you from Klarna because it's not a public app (or something like that). Anyway, their support team was super helpful and walked me through the process. I recommend using them! As I said, I haven't had any payments via Klarna yet because I just added it a couple hours ago, but looks great!! Hoping to get some additional sales this way :) Thanks, Klarna Team!

December 30, 2020

Thank you for the great review Weird Friends Club! We're happy we could help. Looking forward to hopefully many Klarna orders at your store.

Modern Cloth Nappies

Brilliant APP. Mimmi in customer support is excellent too and helped me out with a problem I had (which was my fault...) - Thanks guys :)

December 16, 2020

Thank you so much for the great review Modern Cloth Nappies; we appreciate it!

Monocle Madness™

A fantastic experience getting set up with Klarna. Had a few initial development issues to get set up, but Mimmi in Merchant support was excellent!

December 16, 2020

Thanks for the great review Monocle Madness!

Sassyjazzyboutique

I very happy with my service Courtney G. Helped me step by step and made sure that I understood everything. She was very helpful and also took her time. I’ll recommend anyone to do business with Klarna Thanks again

December 10, 2020

Thank you Sassyjazzyboutique for the great review; we're very happy Courtney G. is part of our team too!

Yililo

There was a conflict with my theme so placements didn’t work but Klarna helped put it right very quickly. Special thanks to Mimmi who went over and above on more than one occasion. Lots of report Klarna helps AOV so I’m glad it was sorted. Defo recommend the service.

December 3, 2020

Yililo - Thanks for recommending Klarna. We're glad that Mimmi could provide positive support!

pramukhimpex

very nice service. give me instant installation guidelines. nice communication person support. nice service klarna.

December 2, 2020

pramukhimpex - Thank you for your positive review. We appreciate it!

BlazePod UK

I had some troubles installing the app due to some conflicting code, but nothing that wasn't speedily sorted by the customer service team. They had me up and running in a few minutes and were friendly and understanding throughout.

December 2, 2020

BlazePod UK - Thank you for your patience and for working with us. We appreciate it, Nicholas

Jackson James Clothing

Installed the app but had some issues viewing the messaging on the front end. The support staff were extremely helpful and responsive, addressing my issue almost immediately.
Having Klarna on site has provided our customers with a spread payment option during these hard financial times.

November 27, 2020

Thank you for the great review Jackson James Clothing. We're glad support was helpful and that Klarna is helping your customers.

Soothe Space

Really helpful assistance from Mimmi at Klarna who resolved an issue where the Klarna banners weren't showing on the site. App works great now!

November 26, 2020

Thank you for the great review Soothe Space!