Klarna On‑Site Messaging

Convert more sales with flexible payment option messaging.

Free

noia.shop

We used this app to improve our customers shopping experience. We got quick and amazing support and it now works perfectly.

February 18, 2021

Thank you noia.shop for the great review!

EMPO OFFICIAL

The best app for payment plan ever. The costumer service is great. Courtney was very helpful. I would suggest this app to everyone. Thanks Courtney for helping me out.

February 2, 2021

Thank you EMPO OFFICIAL for the great review!

Wood N Wicks Candle Company

I had the most refreshing and pleasant customer support experience I have ever had HANDS DOWN. I was not using the On-Site Messaging on my site and Courtney was absolutely amazing she took the time to explain the benefits of the app and even went to far as to walk me through adjusting the banner placement in my home page and product pages. I actually called in for something completely different and she was so helpful and made sure I was getting the most out of Klarna for myself and my customers. Having the information right on my home page and each product page eliminates people quickly starting a cart and going all the way to check out just to see if I do accept payment options. It is now clearly displayed in a banner format on the home page for all to see as soon as they enter our site. Thank You Courtney so much and thank you to Klarna for hiring quality people who truly care about your customers!

January 26, 2021

Thank you for the fantastic review Wood N Wicks Candle Company! We agree that Courtney is great, and very glad she was able to help you.

Art of the Movies

Works well and support is fast and very helpful. Thank you. - ART OF THE MOVIES - Original Vintage and Contemporary Movie Posters

January 21, 2021

Thank you Art of the Movies for the review. We appreciate you taking the time to give feedback.

IRVINNS

Mimmi, The one who knows what "customer care" is, the definition.. Thank you very much for the quick response and resolved all my issues. Great knowledge!

January 21, 2021

Thank you Irvinns for the great review; we're very happy we could help!

Vegan Supplement Store

Having struggled to get it working Mimmi helped me to resolve all of my issues in just one email. Great support.

January 18, 2021

Thank you Vegan Supplement Store for the great review. We agree that Mimmi is a superstar!

UNCU London™

Mimmi has been a superstar from the start. Sorted all our issues and onboarding questions answered in no time. Thank you again!

January 18, 2021

Thank you UNCU London for taking your time to leave us a great review. We really appreciate it!

Finer Bedrooms

I have only recently installed this app, so it's a bit early to comment on the performance, but it looks great so far. However, I can comment on the customer service I have received since installing the app. I had a bit of a nightmare getting everything set up and looking how I wanted it to on my site, as I'm not the most technically gifted person, but Mimmi's customer service has been second to none! Extremely efficient and makes sure everything is exactly how you want it to be. Mimmi has really gone above and beyond for my business, so for that, a 5* is fully deserved!

January 11, 2021

Thank you very much for the great review, Finer Bedrooms. We're very happy we could help!

Courthouse Interiors

Great app and brilliant customer service. Always reply swiftly and have helped us with some customizations. Highly recommend if you use Klarna

January 5, 2021

Thanks for the great review, Courthouse Interiors! We're always happy to help!

Weird Friends Club

I just installed it, and looks great on my site. Had a little trouble installing it, but it's just because I'm a rookie and didn't want to read through the instructions lol. Need to add TWO APPS: "Klarna On-Site Messaging" (this is just the placement and creative) which you can find in the Shopify App Store, and "Klarna Payments" (actual plug-in on your Cart page to enable the service) which will be sent to you from Klarna because it's not a public app (or something like that). Anyway, their support team was super helpful and walked me through the process. I recommend using them! As I said, I haven't had any payments via Klarna yet because I just added it a couple hours ago, but looks great!! Hoping to get some additional sales this way :) Thanks, Klarna Team!

December 30, 2020

Thank you for the great review Weird Friends Club! We're happy we could help. Looking forward to hopefully many Klarna orders at your store.