Klarna On‑Site Messaging

Convert more sales with flexible payment option messaging.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

VERGA-Plast Store

Location Italy

Excellent application and serious and fast support.
In this way, customers are easily guided in their choice to use this type of payment.
It is safe, easy and fast.

March 3, 2021

Thank you for the great review VERGA-Plast Store; we agree that on-site messaging is a great way to show your shoppers that Klarna payment methods are available throughout the shopping journey and boost your sales!

The ATTIK

I used this app a few months back on a different store and it had so many problems... HOWEVER now it works perfectly (so far) and the support team is very quick to respond. 5* for making such a U turn!

February 26, 2021

Really great to hear. Thank you for the review ATTIK. We did make some changes to improve, and glad those changes are helping!

JAI + CO

Just patterned with Klarna and I’m already loving it! Exceptional service aswell, very quick responses if you need any help.

February 23, 2021

So glad you're loving Klarna, and we'll work hard to keep it so. Thanks for the review JAI + CO!

noia.shop

Location Norway
Time spent using app Over 2 years

We used this app to improve our customers shopping experience. We got quick and amazing support and it now works perfectly.

February 18, 2021

Thank you noia.shop for the great review!

EMPO OFFICIAL

Time spent using app About 1 year

The best app for payment plan ever. The costumer service is great. Courtney was very helpful. I would suggest this app to everyone. Thanks Courtney for helping me out.

February 2, 2021

Thank you EMPO OFFICIAL for the great review!

Wood N Wicks Candle Company

I had the most refreshing and pleasant customer support experience I have ever had HANDS DOWN. I was not using the On-Site Messaging on my site and Courtney was absolutely amazing she took the time to explain the benefits of the app and even went to far as to walk me through adjusting the banner placement in my home page and product pages. I actually called in for something completely different and she was so helpful and made sure I was getting the most out of Klarna for myself and my customers. Having the information right on my home page and each product page eliminates people quickly starting a cart and going all the way to check out just to see if I do accept payment options. It is now clearly displayed in a banner format on the home page for all to see as soon as they enter our site. Thank You Courtney so much and thank you to Klarna for hiring quality people who truly care about your customers!

January 26, 2021

Thank you for the fantastic review Wood N Wicks Candle Company! We agree that Courtney is great, and very glad she was able to help you.

Art of the Movies

Time spent using app About 18 hours

Works well and support is fast and very helpful. Thank you. - ART OF THE MOVIES - Original Vintage and Contemporary Movie Posters

January 21, 2021

Thank you Art of the Movies for the review. We appreciate you taking the time to give feedback.

IRVINNS

Location Netherlands

Mimmi, The one who knows what "customer care" is, the definition.. Thank you very much for the quick response and resolved all my issues. Great knowledge!

January 21, 2021

Thank you Irvinns for the great review; we're very happy we could help!

Vegan Supplement Store

Having struggled to get it working Mimmi helped me to resolve all of my issues in just one email. Great support.

January 18, 2021

Thank you Vegan Supplement Store for the great review. We agree that Mimmi is a superstar!

UNCU London™

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Mimmi has been a superstar from the start. Sorted all our issues and onboarding questions answered in no time. Thank you again!

January 18, 2021

Thank you UNCU London for taking your time to leave us a great review. We really appreciate it!