Klarna On‑Site Messaging

Klarna On‑Site Messaging

by Klarna

Join the 15,000+ merchants already promoting pay later options

Adriana Chede Jewellery

I had a little bit of a problem and couldn't see the ad positioning when setting up, but got to Klarna website and within minutes got support. Mimmi was super helpful logging in my website and helping me with it. Fantastic service! Thank you again!

November 24, 2020

Thank you for the great review Adriana Chede Jewellery! We're also very glad Mimmi is on our team and provides such great support!

Home Design Nation

So far so good! I've had some difficulties with setting up On-Site Messaging, super friendly support team help me straight away. Everything works and looks great. Thank you.

November 6, 2020

Thank you for the great review Home Design Nation. We want to help any of our merchants who need support, and we're glad we could help you!

London Loves Beauty

Forget calling the regular Klarna Business help phone number we tried for over a year to get our onsite messaging sorted out and unless your a huge company Klarna is not really that interested sadly. Now having said that the guys that help you through this app are nothing short of fantastic, have asked for assistance on multiple sites, and Mimmi who has helped us has been incredible. Work is done almost instantly and in such a professional manner. We simply cannot rate or recommend them highly enough, it's just a pity they do not run the whole of Klarna the same way!
If you need assistance just email skosm@klarna.com for the most incredible customer support!

November 6, 2020

Hi London Loves Beauty,
Thank you for this review. skosm@klarna.com is available and ready to help for anything related for Klarna Payments and Klarna On-site messaging for Shopify as an alternative payment method.

Bijoux de Chagall

Fantastic service and help! I had problem with installation but its been solved very quickly! Many thanks :)

November 3, 2020

Thank you for the very nice review!

indiesattic

The app wouldn't download onto Shopify but I contacted the Helpdesk and Mimmi was super helpful and got it sorted for me right away. Great service!

November 2, 2020

Hi indiesattic,
Thank you for the great review! We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback about the app and Mimmi. We agree that Mimmi is doing a great job!

TierraAbode

Needed help with a change on our product page. Raised a support request and it was dealt with pretty much within the hour. Very impressed. Good to know Klarna has our back!

October 30, 2020

Hi TierraAbode,
Thank for this great review. We absolutely have your back!

Puzzle Design

I was not able to install the app so I delete the app after the bad reviews I read! I give it another go, didn’t work neither so I contact help! Mimmi was soooo helpful she did all the set up for me! Quick an easy

October 29, 2020

Hi Puzzle Design,
Thank you this review. We agree that Mimmi and team are doing a great job, and glad she was able to help you.

Big Buttons

It does what it says. I've had some issues but the support team helped me quickly with everything. Thank you!

October 12, 2020

@BigButtons Thanks for your kind words and awesome review rating. We appreciate it!
Nicholas @ Klarna

Alfie Reid

I had an issue with the Klarna messaging positioning on my product page when I updated my theme. Very helpful and quick response. Sorted. Highly recommended.

September 25, 2020

@AlfieReid - Thank you for the positive review. We very much appreciate it.
Nicholas @ Klarna

RAFFAELINA.COM

Mimmi in Merchant Support was very helpful and sorted a technical issue relating to the app install for us very promptly and efficiently.

September 22, 2020

Hi Raffaelina,
Thank you for leaving this great review. We're glad you are pleased with Mimmi's support. She's a gem!