Klarna On‑Site Messaging

Klarna On‑Site Messaging | Reviews

by Klarna

Convert more sales with flexible payment option messaging.

Foley Security Solutions

I was approved to use this app and was excited to offer it to my customers. I invested time in setting it up and advertised it to my customers. Then after already being set up for a few days I was informed I am not approved.

Very unprofessional and extremely disorganized. Terrible way to run a business.

October 9, 2019

Mr. Foley -
We're obsessed with providing a positive customer experience at Klarna and we apologize for your negative experience. We're working hard to make certain that the processes which failed you are remedied as soon as possible and we wish you and your business continued success.
Nicholas.Beardsley@klarna.com

Beautiful Liars Cosmetics

I was not able to put the on site message on mine. it was not popping up what so ever. go frustrated an gave up!

September 24, 2019

We're sorry the app didn't work for you yet, but we're here to support you to get it working. For support, please email skosm@klarna.com so we can help you.

Boss'd Up Culture

I was excited when I came across the app and I downloaded it to my Shopify store. Once I had the app downloaded it told me that I need to manually input a merchant Id. I didn't understand so I googled the issue and did not get results. I then removed app because I thought there may be a glitch. I now can't reinstall the app to my Shopify it saids the app is no longer available?

August 22, 2019

We hope to get you back to being excited for this app! Please open a support case by emailing skosm@klarna.com and we'll work with you to get the app installed again and working on your store.

This app allows the installation and configuration for the messaging of Klarna in your store, but a prerequisite is to have Klarna Payments active and successfully configured for your Shopify store as an alternative payment provider, per https://x.klarnacdn.net/plugins/KlarnaOnSiteMessagingapponShopifySupportGuide.html

As long as Klarna Payments is active, when this on-site messaging app is installed, the Klarna API Merchant Id will automatically configured in the app as part of the install.

If you do not yet have Klarna API credentials, you can sign up at klarna.com

9 for 9

I installed the app and added a placement to my cart page. I put it under the additional checkout buttons and it was misaligned. Tried to move it but had no luck. So I removed it entirely and then my alternative payment buttons were misaligned in Safari and only two show up in Firefox! Disconnected app (which Klarna say will remove their code and get things back to normal) and then uninstalled the app but I still have the issue. Just add Klarna content to your website manually as this app does not work at all and just creates problems. Have emailed support hoping they can resolve the issue.

August 21, 2019

The app will completely remove all added code for you store, if as you've done, first disconnect your account in the Settings page of the app before uninstalling (as documented at https://x.klarnacdn.net/plugins/KlarnaOnSiteMessagingapponShopifySupportGuide.html#h.9m8fqltx70vg).

We do not currently find any Klarna code in your store, but we will certainly work with you to resolve any remaining issues relating to this app via your support case.

Kick Game

App doesn't work properly, and when you remove it, it leaves code in your files.

Contacted developer for help, no response yet.

July 24, 2019

We're sorry the app didn't work for you. If you email skosm@klarna.com we are happy to debug any issues with the app on your store.

The app has been updated to remove all code if you first disconnect the Klarna account (in the app Settings) before you uninstall the app. For more details, please see the "Removing the Klarna On-Site Messaging app" section at https://x.klarnacdn.net/plugins/KlarnaOnSiteMessagingapponShopifySupportGuide.html

We try to respond to support requests quickly, but based on workload, it may take up to 1 or 2 business days.

1 2 3 5 Next