Klarna On‑Site Messaging

Convert more sales with flexible payment option messaging.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Finer Bedrooms

I have only recently installed this app, so it's a bit early to comment on the performance, but it looks great so far. However, I can comment on the customer service I have received since installing the app. I had a bit of a nightmare getting everything set up and looking how I wanted it to on my site, as I'm not the most technically gifted person, but Mimmi's customer service has been second to none! Extremely efficient and makes sure everything is exactly how you want it to be. Mimmi has really gone above and beyond for my business, so for that, a 5* is fully deserved!

January 11, 2021

Thank you very much for the great review, Finer Bedrooms. We're very happy we could help!

Courthouse Interiors

Great app and brilliant customer service. Always reply swiftly and have helped us with some customizations. Highly recommend if you use Klarna

January 5, 2021

Thanks for the great review, Courthouse Interiors! We're always happy to help!

Weird Friends Club

I just installed it, and looks great on my site. Had a little trouble installing it, but it's just because I'm a rookie and didn't want to read through the instructions lol. Need to add TWO APPS: "Klarna On-Site Messaging" (this is just the placement and creative) which you can find in the Shopify App Store, and "Klarna Payments" (actual plug-in on your Cart page to enable the service) which will be sent to you from Klarna because it's not a public app (or something like that). Anyway, their support team was super helpful and walked me through the process. I recommend using them! As I said, I haven't had any payments via Klarna yet because I just added it a couple hours ago, but looks great!! Hoping to get some additional sales this way :) Thanks, Klarna Team!

December 30, 2020

Thank you for the great review Weird Friends Club! We're happy we could help. Looking forward to hopefully many Klarna orders at your store.

Modern Cloth Nappies

Time spent using app 1 day

Brilliant APP. Mimmi in customer support is excellent too and helped me out with a problem I had (which was my fault...) - Thanks guys :)

December 16, 2020

Thank you so much for the great review Modern Cloth Nappies; we appreciate it!

Monocle Madness™

A fantastic experience getting set up with Klarna. Had a few initial development issues to get set up, but Mimmi in Merchant support was excellent!

December 16, 2020

Thanks for the great review Monocle Madness!

Sassyjazzyboutique

Time spent using app 41 minutes

I very happy with my service Courtney G. Helped me step by step and made sure that I understood everything. She was very helpful and also took her time. I’ll recommend anyone to do business with Klarna Thanks again

December 10, 2020

Thank you Sassyjazzyboutique for the great review; we're very happy Courtney G. is part of our team too!

Yililo

There was a conflict with my theme so placements didn’t work but Klarna helped put it right very quickly. Special thanks to Mimmi who went over and above on more than one occasion. Lots of report Klarna helps AOV so I’m glad it was sorted. Defo recommend the service.

December 3, 2020

Yililo - Thanks for recommending Klarna. We're glad that Mimmi could provide positive support!

pramukhimpex

Time spent using app Over 1 year

very nice service. give me instant installation guidelines. nice communication person support. nice service klarna.

December 2, 2020

pramukhimpex - Thank you for your positive review. We appreciate it!

BlazePod UK

Time spent using app About 4 hours

I had some troubles installing the app due to some conflicting code, but nothing that wasn't speedily sorted by the customer service team. They had me up and running in a few minutes and were friendly and understanding throughout.

December 2, 2020

BlazePod UK - Thank you for your patience and for working with us. We appreciate it, Nicholas

Jackson James Clothing

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Installed the app but had some issues viewing the messaging on the front end. The support staff were extremely helpful and responsive, addressing my issue almost immediately.
Having Klarna on site has provided our customers with a spread payment option during these hard financial times.

November 27, 2020

Thank you for the great review Jackson James Clothing. We're glad support was helpful and that Klarna is helping your customers.