Klarna On‑Site Messaging

Convert more sales with flexible payment option messaging.

Free

Modern Cloth Nappies

Brilliant APP. Mimmi in customer support is excellent too and helped me out with a problem I had (which was my fault...) - Thanks guys :)

December 16, 2020

Thank you so much for the great review Modern Cloth Nappies; we appreciate it!

Monocle Madness™

A fantastic experience getting set up with Klarna. Had a few initial development issues to get set up, but Mimmi in Merchant support was excellent!

December 16, 2020

Thanks for the great review Monocle Madness!

Sassyjazzyboutique

I very happy with my service Courtney G. Helped me step by step and made sure that I understood everything. She was very helpful and also took her time. I’ll recommend anyone to do business with Klarna Thanks again

December 10, 2020

Thank you Sassyjazzyboutique for the great review; we're very happy Courtney G. is part of our team too!

Yililo

There was a conflict with my theme so placements didn’t work but Klarna helped put it right very quickly. Special thanks to Mimmi who went over and above on more than one occasion. Lots of report Klarna helps AOV so I’m glad it was sorted. Defo recommend the service.

December 3, 2020

Yililo - Thanks for recommending Klarna. We're glad that Mimmi could provide positive support!

pramukhimpex

very nice service. give me instant installation guidelines. nice communication person support. nice service klarna.

December 2, 2020

pramukhimpex - Thank you for your positive review. We appreciate it!

BlazePod UK

I had some troubles installing the app due to some conflicting code, but nothing that wasn't speedily sorted by the customer service team. They had me up and running in a few minutes and were friendly and understanding throughout.

December 2, 2020

BlazePod UK - Thank you for your patience and for working with us. We appreciate it, Nicholas

Jackson James Clothing

Installed the app but had some issues viewing the messaging on the front end. The support staff were extremely helpful and responsive, addressing my issue almost immediately.
Having Klarna on site has provided our customers with a spread payment option during these hard financial times.

November 27, 2020

Thank you for the great review Jackson James Clothing. We're glad support was helpful and that Klarna is helping your customers.

Soothe Space

Really helpful assistance from Mimmi at Klarna who resolved an issue where the Klarna banners weren't showing on the site. App works great now!

November 26, 2020

Thank you for the great review Soothe Space!

Adriana Chede Jewellery

I had a little bit of a problem and couldn't see the ad positioning when setting up, but got to Klarna website and within minutes got support. Mimmi was super helpful logging in my website and helping me with it. Fantastic service! Thank you again!

November 24, 2020

Thank you for the great review Adriana Chede Jewellery! We're also very glad Mimmi is on our team and provides such great support!

Home Design Nation

So far so good! I've had some difficulties with setting up On-Site Messaging, super friendly support team help me straight away. Everything works and looks great. Thank you.

November 6, 2020

Thank you for the great review Home Design Nation. We want to help any of our merchants who need support, and we're glad we could help you!