Klarna On‑Site Messaging

Convert more sales with flexible payment option messaging.

Price: Free

London Loves Beauty

Forget calling the regular Klarna Business help phone number we tried for over a year to get our onsite messaging sorted out and unless your a huge company Klarna is not really that interested sadly. Now having said that the guys that help you through this app are nothing short of fantastic, have asked for assistance on multiple sites, and Mimmi who has helped us has been incredible. Work is done almost instantly and in such a professional manner. We simply cannot rate or recommend them highly enough, it's just a pity they do not run the whole of Klarna the same way!
If you need assistance just email skosm@klarna.com for the most incredible customer support!

November 6, 2020

Hi London Loves Beauty,
Thank you for this review. skosm@klarna.com is available and ready to help for anything related for Klarna Payments and Klarna On-site messaging for Shopify as an alternative payment method.

Bijoux de Chagall

Fantastic service and help! I had problem with installation but its been solved very quickly! Many thanks :)

November 3, 2020

Thank you for the very nice review!

indiesattic

The app wouldn't download onto Shopify but I contacted the Helpdesk and Mimmi was super helpful and got it sorted for me right away. Great service!

November 2, 2020

Hi indiesattic,
Thank you for the great review! We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback about the app and Mimmi. We agree that Mimmi is doing a great job!

TierraAbode

Needed help with a change on our product page. Raised a support request and it was dealt with pretty much within the hour. Very impressed. Good to know Klarna has our back!

October 30, 2020

Hi TierraAbode,
Thank for this great review. We absolutely have your back!

Puzzle Design

I was not able to install the app so I delete the app after the bad reviews I read! I give it another go, didn’t work neither so I contact help! Mimmi was soooo helpful she did all the set up for me! Quick an easy

October 29, 2020

Hi Puzzle Design,
Thank you this review. We agree that Mimmi and team are doing a great job, and glad she was able to help you.

Big Buttons

It does what it says. I've had some issues but the support team helped me quickly with everything. Thank you!

October 12, 2020

@BigButtons Thanks for your kind words and awesome review rating. We appreciate it!
Nicholas @ Klarna

Alfie Reid

I had an issue with the Klarna messaging positioning on my product page when I updated my theme. Very helpful and quick response. Sorted. Highly recommended.

September 25, 2020

@AlfieReid - Thank you for the positive review. We very much appreciate it.
Nicholas @ Klarna

RAFFAELINA.COM

Mimmi in Merchant Support was very helpful and sorted a technical issue relating to the app install for us very promptly and efficiently.

September 22, 2020

Hi Raffaelina,
Thank you for leaving this great review. We're glad you are pleased with Mimmi's support. She's a gem!

UpCircle Beauty

Took a few hours but with some help from Mimmi in the support team, we got it up and running. Thanks!

September 17, 2020

Hi UpCircle Beauty,
Thanks for your great review. Glad Mimmi got on-site messaging working for you, and glad you are happy with the app. Mimmi is great and we're happy she's on our team!

mrssmile

I do not understand the current rating! The Merchant support was awesome, really friendly and helpful.

September 15, 2020

Thank you mrssmile for the positive review. We're happy that we could help and that the app is working well for your store.