Klarna On‑Site Messaging

Rating (3.4)
Developer
3.4
November 27, 2020

Installed the app but had some issues viewing the messaging on the front end. The support staff were extremely helpful and responsive, addressing my issue almost immediately.
Having Klarna on site has provided our customers with a spread payment option during these hard financial times.

Jackson James Clothing
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Klarna replied November 27, 2020

Thank you for the great review Jackson James Clothing. We're glad support was helpful and that Klarna is helping your customers.

November 26, 2020

Really helpful assistance from Mimmi at Klarna who resolved an issue where the Klarna banners weren't showing on the site. App works great now!

Soothe Space
Time spent using app: 24 days
Klarna replied November 26, 2020

Thank you for the great review Soothe Space!

November 24, 2020

I had a little bit of a problem and couldn't see the ad positioning when setting up, but got to Klarna website and within minutes got support. Mimmi was super helpful logging in my website and helping me with it. Fantastic service! Thank you again!

Adriana Chede Jewellery
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Klarna replied November 24, 2020

Thank you for the great review Adriana Chede Jewellery! We're also very glad Mimmi is on our team and provides such great support!

November 6, 2020

So far so good! I've had some difficulties with setting up On-Site Messaging, super friendly support team help me straight away. Everything works and looks great. Thank you.

Home Design Nation
Time spent using app: 11 months
Klarna replied November 6, 2020

Thank you for the great review Home Design Nation. We want to help any of our merchants who need support, and we're glad we could help you!

Edited November 6, 2020

Forget calling the regular Klarna Business help phone number we tried for over a year to get our onsite messaging sorted out and unless your a huge company Klarna is not really that interested sadly. Now having said that the guys that help you through this app are nothing short of fantastic, have asked for assistance on multiple sites, and Mimmi who has helped us has been incredible. Work is done almost instantly and in such a professional manner. We simply cannot rate or recommend them highly enough, it's just a pity they do not run the whole of Klarna the same way!
If you need assistance just email skosm@klarna.com for the most incredible customer support!

London Loves Beauty
Klarna replied November 6, 2020

Hi London Loves Beauty,
Thank you for this review. skosm@klarna.com is available and ready to help for anything related for Klarna Payments and Klarna On-site messaging for Shopify as an alternative payment method.

November 3, 2020

Fantastic service and help! I had problem with installation but its been solved very quickly! Many thanks :)

Bijoux de Chagall
Time spent using app: 5 months
Klarna replied November 3, 2020

Thank you for the very nice review!

November 2, 2020

The app wouldn't download onto Shopify but I contacted the Helpdesk and Mimmi was super helpful and got it sorted for me right away. Great service!

indiesattic
Time spent using app: 4 days
Klarna replied November 2, 2020

Hi indiesattic,
Thank you for the great review! We appreciate you taking the time to share your feedback about the app and Mimmi. We agree that Mimmi is doing a great job!

October 30, 2020

Needed help with a change on our product page. Raised a support request and it was dealt with pretty much within the hour. Very impressed. Good to know Klarna has our back!

TierraAbode
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Klarna replied October 30, 2020

Hi TierraAbode,
Thank for this great review. We absolutely have your back!

October 29, 2020

I was not able to install the app so I delete the app after the bad reviews I read! I give it another go, didn’t work neither so I contact help! Mimmi was soooo helpful she did all the set up for me! Quick an easy

Puzzle Design
Klarna replied October 29, 2020

Hi Puzzle Design,
Thank you this review. We agree that Mimmi and team are doing a great job, and glad she was able to help you.

October 12, 2020

It does what it says. I've had some issues but the support team helped me quickly with everything. Thank you!

Big Buttons
Klarna replied October 12, 2020

@BigButtons Thanks for your kind words and awesome review rating. We appreciate it!
Nicholas @ Klarna