Klarna On‑Site Messaging

Convert more sales with flexible payment option messaging.

Price: Free

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

HampaBambu

Works great! Little bit of struggle when installing.. A big improvement would be if there would be a recurring payments app for Klarna <3

September 13, 2019

Thanks very much for the review and nice rating; we appreciate it! We are continually working to improve our Klarna + Shopify integration and recurring is on our radar.

Bykie

It's very frustrating when developers assume everyone is a tech genius and think we don't need the help.
So I was Pleasantly surprised to see Klarna support taking action when I got myself in a major muddle.
It wasn't long before they had this Impressive application running smoothly.
Much appreciated and delighted to be able to offer these easy pay plans to my customers. Thank you Klarna

August 26, 2019

Hi Bykie,
We do want to support you to get the app working for your store! Our apologies for the delay.

Regarding the broken images for on-site messaging, please check if you are selecting one of the "Product Detail - Price Detail" placements in the "Select Placement" dropdown within the app. Those are the dynamic placements intended for product and cart pages. Other placements (e.g. LearnMore) are static content, and thus a better fit for Home pages. You can view all of the available placements in the Klarna Merchant Portal (under "On-Site Messaging" -> "Placements").

Regarding getting placements to display, please verify the Ad Positions are active in the app and then make sure the position on the page is appropriate to attach a CSS element that doesn't give an error. I've requested partial access to your store to help make sure you can find a good position.

Also, to fix the broken image on the Klarna Payments page that is after the Shopify checkout, please upload your logo in the Klarna Merchant Portal (under the Branding section). (That image is not configured via this app, as this app only applies to the Klarna on-site messaging. )

Pure Living Space

I was hesitant to use the app after reading the reviews, but I was pleasantly surprised. I was able to install the Klarna messaging on our product pages without too much trouble. We use the Atlantic theme. Although I wasn't able to place the messaging where I would have liked, I was able to find a spot within the product description to place it. I received an error message when I tried to place it near the product pricing information where it really belongs notifying me that there was a conflict. Typically, with this type of install, the user must modify the liquid, so it was great to have a free app that allowed me to place the Klarna message.

August 8, 2019

Thank you for your review. We're glad you tried the app and you were pleasantly surprised. Regarding the error, when dragging the pink box on the store preview page, the code is trying to attach to a CSS element on the page that will work across all product pages. That CSS element is how the code knows where to insert the placement code into the page. The error you received happens when the code determines that the chosen position will not work well, meaning the CSS element chosen is not a good choice across pages. The code is designed to guide to an appropriate element on the page and enable adding on-site messaging to a store without requiring you to update any code directly, but of course that isn't always simple. If desired or necessary, the app does also allow the option to instead manually enter an appropriate CSS element (under the Ad Position->CSS option).

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 Next