Klarna On‑Site Messaging

Klarna On‑Site Messaging

by Klarna

Join the 6,000+ merchants already promoting pay later options

Meadeux

Guys...it’s 2020 why do I feel like I’m trying to build a gaming computer from scratch?? I, like many others have stated will just stick with quadpay and their flawless installation.

July 2, 2020

We're sorry you found the app too complex. We are continually working to improve the app. Also, support for the app is always available via skosm@klarna.com

North Quay Supply Co.

Was really looking forward to having Klarna available on the site, but the app is buggy and not particularly user friendly. Needs some development, they're missing a trick here.

June 22, 2020

We're very sorry you are not happy with the app, and we'd like to try and improve any bugs and anything you didn't find user friendly. Please share specific feedback with us at skosm@klarna.com and we'll try to make it better!

Ciao Markets

DON'T MISS THIS APP.
WE ARE IN 2020 AND THEY ARE NOT ABLE TO CREATE A SIMPLE SET UP. YOU ARE RIDICULOUS AND INEFFICIENT. INSTALL "QuadPay". easy setup

June 4, 2020

Hi Ciao Markets,
We're sorry that you've had difficulty installing the On-Site Messaging App. If you could email our support team at skosm@klarna.com they'll be able to walk you through the process, or you can visit our FAQ at https://x.klarnacdn.net/plugins/KlarnaOnSiteMessagingapponShopifySupportGuide.html or watch the installation video on the listing. We do hope this helps.

The Shades Hut

Just Doesnt Work! I had QuadPay working like a Charm! Somehow Klarna, despite bigger player in this market cant figure out its onsite messaging app!
Just DOESNT WORK no matter what you do!

May 22, 2020

We're sorry the app is not working for you yet, but our support team (available at skosm@klarna.com) can work through this with you to get the app working for your store.

Venice Design

This doesn't seem to work. I don't understand how I cant show people how much they can pay. It seems like im not the only one having a problem.

May 21, 2020

Hi Venice Design,
We'd like to help you getting this working for your store. If you haven't already, please open a support case by emailing skosm@klarna.com

Everest Dream

Very frustrating app. It certainly doesn't do what it says on the tin. There seems to me to be so many bugs that need sorting out before this app is any good. I initially couldn't get it to work. The placements were not appearing on the pages I had assigned them too. i.e Product Pages, Cart, Home page etc.. Then all of a sudden they appeared. For some reason I had two product page ads active so I deleted one. That made all other Klarna placement ads dissapear from my site and it hasnt't worked since. It's a nice concept but it does not work with Shopify. Not yet anway. Come on Klarna sort this out. After all it is in your interests if you are wanting Shopify customers. Dissapointing.

Update: I have emailed and received no response. My store is not a development store. It's a real live store.

May 20, 2020

Hi Everest Dream,
Thank you for the additional information in your review update. We're sorry the app is not working well for you and for the delayed response to your support ticket. We will work through these issues for your store via your support ticket from skosm@klarna.com (as the problems you describe aren't something that we can recreate currently).

FRAHM Jacket

To concur with other reviews, I found it painful to set up and ultimately nothing happened, so deleted. Amazed that a company of Klarna's resources can't create a simple app that integrates with the world's largest ecommerce provider. Poor.

May 14, 2020

We're sorry to hear that you had trouble installing the app. We do have a support team standing by to assist with any integration questions, and you can email them directly at skosm@klarna.com. Alternatively, we have an installation video that you can follow here: https://www.klarna.com/international/business/shopify-on-site-messaging/

We do hope this helps, and that you'll give the app another go.

Uplift Active

Klarna cancelled over $3000 in orders without notifying us. We went ahead and shipped the orders, and THEN Klarna notified us that there was an error. Their interface is not fully integrated with Shopify, so Shopify doesn't update if they cancel your payment. They didn't notify us by email either.

We're out thousands in losses and Krystan from customer support says "it's in the contract" and refused to help us recapture the orders. We can never recommend this faulty app and horrible customer service.

May 6, 2020

Hi Uplift Active,
We are very sorry for the problems you've experienced. We are working to improve notifications regarding soon to expire orders and we will review to see if other additional improvements can be made regarding the integration with Shopify specifically.

Additionally, per your continued communication with the Klarna support team, fortunately they were able to help with many of your orders.

LUNAVUE

Doesn't work -- reached out to the general Klarna help who replied instantly only to refer me to the app help email, and its been 2 days and still no response.

April 17, 2020

Hi LUNAVUE,
We apologize for the delayed support response for your case; our support team is working hard to help with support cases as quickly as they can. Our systems show that your support case has been responded to earlier today and the team will continue to support you until this is resolved.

One additional point, when you reconnect your Klarna Merchant ID in the app's Settings, please make sure to set the endpoint to "North America" to match your Klarna Merchant ID endpoint and select "United States" for the individual Ad Positions.

Bullabaloo

TERRIBLE APP AND TERRIBLE SUPPORT! App doesnt work and doesnt allow you to add the messenger tabs even though it says it does. The support is really bad and you keep being fobbed off. Def not worth the hassel.

March 27, 2020

We're sorry to hear that you have encountered somme difficulty in installing the app. We do have a dedicated Support team standing by to assist with any issues and they can be contacted directly at SKOSM@klarna.com. Should you wish to speak to them please do get in touch.

Previous 1 3