Klarna On‑Site Messaging

Klarna On‑Site Messaging

by Klarna

Join the 7,000+ merchants already promoting pay later options

K-Beauty UK

Awful! Unreliable, took hours not minutes to update live site, so no way to tell how it would look. The manual positioning is inaccurate at best and you can’t see the result of any changes you make for hours. Worse than useless.

August 28, 2020

Hi K-Beauty UK,
We're very sorry that you aren't happy with our app. We've not had any other reports of the app taking hours to update on a live site, so we hope for the opportunity to investigate this issue and get the app working on your store. If you open a support case with us by emailing skosm@klarna.com, we'd like to help!

Triple AAA Fashion Collection

Triple AAA Fashion Collection

Dear Klarna, We Were Rejected By Our Application Because, Of The Following Incompetency Reasons From Klarna:
Klarna Have Limited Product Categories Selection To Choose In Wide Varieties
Klarna Told Us We Have Too Much Ads Running On Our Site.

This Is The Most Dumbest And Stupidest Thing I Have Heard To Be Rejected! Seriously Ya'll Need To Get Ya'll Act Together & Stop Using B.S Reasons That Don't Make Sense!
Now Tell Me This Thing Ya'll Didn't Look At The Key Points Of Our Application Like We Have The Standards To Offer As A Business Entity!

Before We Applied To Klarna, We Reached Out To Support To Find Out Some Basic Information On How Klarna Works! 3 Times We Sent Emails To Support & Didn't Get No Reply Until Over 3 Weeks Or More After!

Ya'll Support Sucks! O Stars Ya'll Get From Us As A Banking Services That Klarna Provides. KINDLY NOTE THAT WE ARE A SMALL BUSINESS ENTITY THANKS FOR NOT TRYING US BUT, FALL US AUTOMATICALLY WITHOUT TRYING US AND IF KLARNA DON'T KNOW US AT PRESENT. DON'T THINK THEY WILL KNOW US WHEN WE ARE WELL ESTABLISHED IN THE FUTURE!

August 14, 2020

Triple AAA Fashion Collection -
We're very sorry to hear you did not receive necessary and proactive guidance from our end. We'll reach out directly on email to identify how we can help. Nicholas @ Klarna

Kreative Living

This app is basically trash, do not waste your time installing it. Don't bother contacting klarna becuase they don't respond and basically just ignore you. I reached out multiple time and have only gotten one response but no help after a month of having this app. The reviews don't lie.

I currently have afterpay in my store as well and they have been very good at responding and helping with any questions I have, I highly recommend you try them first or any other platform before you waste your time with klarna. When a business doesn't provide you customer service, you should really just stay away from it.

August 7, 2020

Kreative Living,
We're sorry to hear you haven't received the necessary assistance from us. We are currently experiencing increased support volumes. Our Merchant Support is looking at your case and will get back to you as soon as possible.

Beluga

I really hate leaving bad reviews because people work hard on their product, but after spending almost 3 hours trying to set this up a few weeks ago, and had it “on my store” thinking it was setup and ready to go, I find that there is no Klarna button on my site anywhere so the setup was not successful. I don’t understand I thought I done everything, completed all the steps...

The setup is extremely tedious and confusing, I won’t be trying again. I will have to look for another provider with a more simple setup, it really shouldn’t have been this hard.

Thanks

Beluga,
We're very sorry to hear that you've had trouble getting started with the On-Site Messaging app. We are doing our best to simplify the setup of the App.

If you wish to get help on the installation, we strongly advise to speak to our dedicated support team by emailing skosm@klarna.com and they'll be able to guide you through the process.

Gladiator Fitness

Going to have to join the queue of concerned users here, this app is terrible, the support team don't even check what they are sending out. By far this has been the worst experience of any Buy Now, Pay Later offering. The 6,000+ merchants must have fluked it

Gladiator Fitness,
We're very sorry to hear you haven't received the necessary guidance from our end. We have the regional support looking into your integration with Klarna and we will get in touch with you soon.

Science To Skin

I'm afraid Im following suit .. the support for the installation is really really poor - been waiting over 10 days for some sort of support - don't answer the phone because 'were in a meeting' with no call backs. Shouldn't be this hard. About to uninstall and go to a competitor.

Science To Skin,
We're sorry that you've had difficulty installing the On-Site Messaging App. We are continuously working to update the app to make the installation smoother. Our support has received your email and will assist you as soon as possible.

Pharaoh London Cosmetics UK Ltd

I am going to loose my mind , this app and integration has been a nightmare! there needs to be more full support KLARNA merchants , as this is an important element to payment gateways they have really missed out on helping shopify store owners integrating smoothly, too much reading and copy pasting is not helpful..

July 27, 2020

Pharaoh London Cosmetics,
Sorry to hear that you've had trouble installing On-Site Messaging on your site. We have located your support ticket you sent and will get back to you as soon as possible. We apologise for the inconveniences.

Khayni

Really poor experience to date. Had some issues with the install not displaying properly and on all products. Emailed support and called them numerous times with no reply/resolution which is really disappointing.

Can you please get back to us on the issues reported asap and reply to emails.

July 27, 2020

Khayni -
We apologize for the wait on your case. We have a dedicated support agent looking at your questions and you will hear from us shortly.

Meadeux

Guys...it’s 2020 why do I feel like I’m trying to build a gaming computer from scratch?? I, like many others have stated will just stick with quadpay and their flawless installation.

July 2, 2020

We're sorry you found the app too complex. We are continually working to improve and simplify it the process of it.

We were unable to locate a support ticket for your store, but we would still love to guide you through the installation. If you could send an email to skosm@klarna.com - our team is standing by to ensure that the app work smoothly on your store.

North Quay Supply Co.

Was really looking forward to having Klarna available on the site, but the app is buggy and not particularly user friendly. Needs some development, they're missing a trick here.

June 22, 2020

We're very sorry you are not happy with the app, and we'd like to try and improve any bugs and anything you didn't find user friendly. We couldn't find the support case regarding your store, but we kindly ask you to reach out to us at at skosm@klarna.com so we can turn your experience around.

Previous 1 3 4