Klarna On‑Site Messaging

Klarna On‑Site Messaging

by Klarna

Promote interest-free installments and pay later payment plans

ClassiK-Store

Ich habe nach Monaten gemerkt, dass die App nicht funktioniert hat. Mehrere Tausende Menschen waren auf meiner Seite um über Klarna zu zahlen jedoch es nicht funktioniert hat..

Danke dafür !!!!!!!!!!!!
Wirklich zum Kotzen!!
Ich wurde erst aufmerksam gemacht, dass es nicht funktioniert hat! Bitte beheben Sie diese Probleme!

Wirklich!

December 6, 2019

We’re very sorry to hear that you’ve been having issues getting Klarna Payments up and running.

If you could send an email to SKOSM@klarna.com our team is standing by to ensure that the issue is resolved as quickly as possible.

Wir bedauern zu hören, dass Probleme beim Einrichten unseres Klarna Payment Produkts aufgetreten sind.

Gerne senden Sie uns eine Email an SKOSM@klarna.com. Unser Team ist für Sie da um Ihnen schnellstmöglich bei einer Lösung zu helfen.

Arcelio Attire

I usually don't write reviews but would give 0 stars is possible. App seems not to work in Canada. To chat with live support you need to log in to the site. But there is no sign up option. Only log in. So how do I log in if I never signed up?! Their customer support number is based in Egypt and when I call it hangs up after a few rings. I need to Authenticate Klarna API Credentials but these are literally nowhere to be found. Horrible app if you are in Canada.

November 24, 2019

We're very sorry for your frustration. Klarna and the On-Site Messaging app can work for your store, but before you use the marketing app, you'll first need to integrate Klarna Payments for your store, info available at: https://x.klarnacdn.net/plugins/Klarna%20Payments%20on%20Shopify%20-%20Merchant%20Guide.pdf

You can sign up for Klarna API credentials at: https://eu.portal.klarna.com/signup

If you still need any support, please email skosm@klarna.com

Aviator Custom Print

Would be nice if they had instructions as to how to set it up. Got stuck on credentials.... what credentials were needed? I couldnt tell you.

November 16, 2019

We're sorry you got stuck. We do have a Support Guide for this app available at: https://x.klarnacdn.net/plugins/KlarnaOnSiteMessagingapponShopifySupportGuide.html

From the Support Guide: When you first install the app, your Klarna API credentials will be automatically connected, as long as you have already completed the Klarna Payments for Shopify integration. If you haven't yet integrated Klarna Payments for Shopify, see instructions at https://x.klarnacdn.net/plugins/Klarna%20Payments%20on%20Shopify%20-%20Merchant%20Guide.pdf

If you don't yet have Klarna API credentials, you can sign up at https://eu.portal.klarna.com/signup

We hope this helps make the installation steps clearer, but if you need support, we're available at skosm@klarna.com

Curvaceous Beauties

Sadly this app did not work, Klarna payments did not work. You sign up for the payments on Klarna website - I chose Slice it in 3 where the customer can pay in 3 installments. Shopify support hadn't got a clue what I was talking about - I tried buy now, pay later this worked but not what I want. Seriously Shopify and Klarna how difficult is it to align the service. Both supports promised to get back. My abandonment has gone through the roof now so had to disable Klarna. What a shambles!! Like the other review all looks glossy and well marketed but basically if you can't use it what's the point?

October 14, 2019

We're sorry for your frustrations. Shopify does not support third party apps like Klarna, but we are happy to support via skosm@klarna.com

Foley Security Solutions

I was approved to use this app and was excited to offer it to my customers. I invested time in setting it up and advertised it to my customers. Then after already being set up for a few days I was informed I am not approved.

Very unprofessional and extremely disorganized. Terrible way to run a business.

October 9, 2019

Mr. Foley -
We're obsessed with providing a positive customer experience at Klarna and we apologize for your negative experience. We're working hard to make certain that the processes which failed you are remedied as soon as possible and we wish you and your business continued success.
Nicholas.Beardsley@klarna.com

Beautiful Liars Cosmetics

I was not able to put the on site message on mine. it was not popping up what so ever. go frustrated an gave up!

September 24, 2019

We're sorry the app didn't work for you yet, but we're here to support you to get it working. For support, please email skosm@klarna.com so we can help you.

Boss'd Up Culture

I was excited when I came across the app and I downloaded it to my Shopify store. Once I had the app downloaded it told me that I need to manually input a merchant Id. I didn't understand so I googled the issue and did not get results. I then removed app because I thought there may be a glitch. I now can't reinstall the app to my Shopify it saids the app is no longer available?

August 22, 2019

We hope to get you back to being excited for this app! Please open a support case by emailing skosm@klarna.com and we'll work with you to get the app installed again and working on your store.

This app allows the installation and configuration for the messaging of Klarna in your store, but a prerequisite is to have Klarna Payments active and successfully configured for your Shopify store as an alternative payment provider, per https://x.klarnacdn.net/plugins/KlarnaOnSiteMessagingapponShopifySupportGuide.html

As long as Klarna Payments is active, when this on-site messaging app is installed, the Klarna API Merchant Id will automatically configured in the app as part of the install.

If you do not yet have Klarna API credentials, you can sign up at klarna.com

9 for 9

I installed the app and added a placement to my cart page. I put it under the additional checkout buttons and it was misaligned. Tried to move it but had no luck. So I removed it entirely and then my alternative payment buttons were misaligned in Safari and only two show up in Firefox! Disconnected app (which Klarna say will remove their code and get things back to normal) and then uninstalled the app but I still have the issue. Just add Klarna content to your website manually as this app does not work at all and just creates problems. Have emailed support hoping they can resolve the issue.

August 21, 2019

The app will completely remove all added code for you store, if as you've done, first disconnect your account in the Settings page of the app before uninstalling (as documented at https://x.klarnacdn.net/plugins/KlarnaOnSiteMessagingapponShopifySupportGuide.html#h.9m8fqltx70vg).

We do not currently find any Klarna code in your store, but we will certainly work with you to resolve any remaining issues relating to this app via your support case.

FreshForPandas

Worst support experience ever with Klarna. Their support appalling and not suitable for such a critical service like customer checkout.

Klarna app was giving customers error messages when they chose it as their funding source.

For support, I was told to email 4 different support teams after I got no response from the support contact form. This took 7 days of chasing each department - no resolution other than the responder saying either email MOA, email Integrations or email merchant support.
In the end I removed Klarna as a service entirely (however to be fair the ticket was eventually picked up and I was contacted about it - 4 weeks after I uninstalled the app)

They have some beautiful marketing and branding. Shame some of that budget didn’t go to customer support.

August 2, 2019

We are sorry to hear that you had an unsatisfactory experience.

In our app listing we provide a dedicated support email: skosm@klarna.com which we closely monitor and use to respond to any app queries as quickly as possible. We have not received any correspondence using the above address, and can see that you have been speaking to another support team about your checkout error message. We do apologise that you did not receive a more timely response.

We are working hard to continue to improve our support for all our merchants, and hope that you will return to Klarna in the future.

Kick Game

App doesn't work properly, and when you remove it, it leaves code in your files.

Contacted developer for help, no response yet.

July 24, 2019

We're sorry the app didn't work for you. If you email skosm@klarna.com we are happy to debug any issues with the app on your store.

The app has been updated to remove all code if you first disconnect the Klarna account (in the app Settings) before you uninstall the app. For more details, please see the "Removing the Klarna On-Site Messaging app" section at https://x.klarnacdn.net/plugins/KlarnaOnSiteMessagingapponShopifySupportGuide.html

We try to respond to support requests quickly, but based on workload, it may take up to 1 or 2 business days.