Klarna On‑Site Messaging

Convert more sales with flexible payment option messaging.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

GIVELP

I am a new customer of Klarna, I have done the whole account process at Klarna in which it was approved. So far so good, but after installing the shopify application I received a notice inside the application that does not support the Online Store 2.0, how so? all the themes of shopify today are in this new version and you have no support? seriously that? what a technology delay... And now how do I install and use klarna? I sent a message to support yesterday and have not been answered yet either... They have already started badly in several aspects to be a company would be. I hope they help me and that they improve this outdated and confusing system of yours. Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)

October 28, 2022

Hi GIVELP,
We'll certainly support you via your existing support case; please know that our support team will reply as soon as they can, but that may be a few business days depending on the case load.

This app does support Online Store 2.0 though, as documented at: https://docs.klarna.com/platform-solutions/shopify/on-site-messaging-app-for-shopify/install-steps/#add-placements-online-store-20-app-blocks

Hopefully you can share the details of the notice via the case emails so that we can clarify that, and provide any other support needed.

Aurora & Co.

Location France

App is not working. Klarna is the worst company you can ever find, nothing is working and the support is really useless.

October 11, 2022

Hi Aurora & Co.,
We're sorry that you are not happy with our services or app. We're like to try to work with you to resolve your issues with the app. Our team can work with you if you open a support case by emailing skosm@klarna.com

Haushaltsparadies

Location Austria

Why not possible when Using Klarna with Mollie? The mollie support its only working with Klarna direct? Please let us know if there is any chance on using that Plugin with Mollie?

July 13, 2022

Hi Haushaltsparadies,
This app can work for stores using Klarna via a Mollie integration, and others. As long as you have your Klarna merchant id, you can connect that merchant id in the Settings of the app.

If you need support, our team is happy to help, available at skosm@klarna.com

Museum Shop Italy

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 2 months

Ho installato questa app ma sono settimane che non mi funziona e non riescono a risolvere il problema

May 16, 2022

Ciao Museum Shop Italy,
Ci dispiace per le problematiche inizialmente riscontrate e che le tempistiche per la risoluzione del problema abbiano richiesto qualche giorno di investigazione in più rispetto ai nostri standard usuali.
Siamo tuttavia lieti che il problema sia ora risolto e che l'on-site messaging sia correttamente visibile nel tuo sito e ti saremmo grati se volessi aggiornare il contenuto della recensione.
In caso di ulteriori necessità restiamo a tua disposizione scrivendo a skosm@klarna.com

Bon-ito

after 4 weeks of trying to get this app to work with my store, I have given up One of the 3rd class apps. No response from support regarding setting up my UK account.. DON'T TOUCH THEM!!

March 2, 2022

Hi Bon-ito,
We're so sorry that Klarna hasn't provided good support. We'll review your case further to see how we can improve to provide better support going forward and learn from this mistake. We hope to win back your business, so a Klarna merchant support person will reach out to you soon.

www.papayahair.com

Location China
Time spent using app 1 day

My shop has opened the Klarna payment method. We want to add the Klarna on site messaging method to the product page and shopping cart page. I connected to the Klarna App, but it shows that it cannot be connected. What is the reason? can you help me? I also sent an email to you, but so far I haven’t gotten a reply

December 1, 2021

Hi Papaya Hair!

Thank you for sending in your emails yesterday. Your site is integrated with Klarna indirectly, using a payment service provider. Because of this, your On-Site Messaging app will require some special set-up. One of our support agents has just responded to your email, and will assist with the set-up process. Thank you for choosing Klarna!

Reef Aquatics®

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Never managed to get the onsite messaging to work even after spending money with an external company who also couldn't get it to work.

October 19, 2021

Hi Reef Aquatics,
So sorry to hear you are experiencing this! We are now reaching out to you to try and get On-site messaging working for you

Belsize Activewear

After 6 months my KLARNA app still doesn’t work sent 1000 emails tried to contact online chat every time I contact them they ask me to send screenshots of our credentials or disable API which we did 100 times still no help definitely needs IMPROVEMENTS on customer service to try to fix problem for now we have been offered clearpay solutions without any problem

October 14, 2021

Hi Belsize Activewear,
We're really sorry you are experiencing issues with the integration. We need to review everything is configured correctly on your side to get you set up which is the reason we are asking to provide screenshots of Klarna settings. We will contact you directly now to help you get up and running.

Seadon

Time spent using app About 1 month

I really wanted to like this app but customer service is non-existence. Also, they are forcing you to give them your US number to get into their contact support. I am currently not in the US right now and don't have a US number with me. Finally, I've found a chat and someone replied but they seem to be based out of India, where they handle basic questions. It's been almost an hour and still haven't heard back from them after they say 'wait just a moment'. If I can't find a solution by next week, I'll move to Afterpay and try them instead. I hope someone will see this and reach out.

October 8, 2021

Hi Seadon,
We're very sorry you didn't receive good support yet. You will receive a reply from our support team very soon today via the ticket you opened yesterday to answer your technical questions. We'll work hard to keep your business and get your integration working well!

The Wild Horse Club

My Klarna has not worked at all since I have launched the site and been through support numerous times and customers have been emailing me to tell me that its still not working

September 23, 2021

We're very sorry that we weren't able to help you well enough to keep your business at this time. If you change your mind in the future, we will make sure to work through any issues or concerns with you to get the integration working successfully in your store.

Previous 1 3 4 5