Klarna On‑Site Messaging

Klarna On‑Site Messaging

by Klarna

Convert more sales with flexible payment option messaging.

Reef Aquatics®

Never managed to get the onsite messaging to work even after spending money with an external company who also couldn't get it to work.

October 19, 2021

Hi Reef Aquatics,
So sorry to hear you are experiencing this! We are now reaching out to you to try and get On-site messaging working for you

Belsize Activewear

After 6 months my KLARNA app still doesn’t work sent 1000 emails tried to contact online chat every time I contact them they ask me to send screenshots of our credentials or disable API which we did 100 times still no help definitely needs IMPROVEMENTS on customer service to try to fix problem for now we have been offered clearpay solutions without any problem

October 14, 2021

Hi Belsize Activewear,
We're really sorry you are experiencing issues with the integration. We need to review everything is configured correctly on your side to get you set up which is the reason we are asking to provide screenshots of Klarna settings. We will contact you directly now to help you get up and running.

Seadon

I really wanted to like this app but customer service is non-existence. Also, they are forcing you to give them your US number to get into their contact support. I am currently not in the US right now and don't have a US number with me. Finally, I've found a chat and someone replied but they seem to be based out of India, where they handle basic questions. It's been almost an hour and still haven't heard back from them after they say 'wait just a moment'. If I can't find a solution by next week, I'll move to Afterpay and try them instead. I hope someone will see this and reach out.

October 8, 2021

Hi Seadon,
We're very sorry you didn't receive good support yet. You will receive a reply from our support team very soon today via the ticket you opened yesterday to answer your technical questions. We'll work hard to keep your business and get your integration working well!

The Wild Horse Club

My Klarna has not worked at all since I have launched the site and been through support numerous times and customers have been emailing me to tell me that its still not working

September 23, 2021

We're very sorry that we weren't able to help you well enough to keep your business at this time. If you change your mind in the future, we will make sure to work through any issues or concerns with you to get the integration working successfully in your store.

I am DARKO

Terrible customer service, I wanted to launch my shop on Saturday, I emailed on Friday as the on-site messaging is not working, my customers are unable to pay using Klarna. Four days later I have not received an email, the Shopify staff who are beyond helpful emailed on my behalf, they too have not had a response. How can they offer a service if they are not willing to help their customers? Absolutely shocking and disappointing to say the least.

July 20, 2021

We're very sorry that you didn't receive excellent support. We will review further with the support team to work to improve. I do find support cases for you in our system, so we will continue to work with you further via your open support case.

Uniquely

UPDATE: Thank you for fixing a piece of my issue. My klarna info placement page still isn't working and I can't get banners on my homepage. Honestly, I don't understand what could possibly be wrong with my theme where it has to be manually updated. So basically, to update anything on my website klarna related, I have to contact support? I've sent emails and no one has responded. So what now?

July 17, 2021

Hi Uniquely,
I'm sorry our app hasn't worked in your store, but we want to help. Support is available via skosm@klarna.com

Thank you for approving my partner collaborator request. I've updated our app code in your theme.liquid file and Klarna on-site messaging is working on your store now. Please review and adjust if necessary, but hopefully this looks good in your store. Due to invalid HTML in your theme, the default code for our app couldn't work in your store. Unfortunately with some theme issues like this, the app code can't work without manual changes, but we're always happy to help support if needed.

Fully Vibed

Contacted the support team 2 times and they are not answering me. Hopefully they see this and help.

June 26, 2021

Hi Fully Vibed,
We're sorry that you didn't receive great support yet. I see that you store was successfully integrated with Klarna in your checkout yesterday per your first query. Regarding the second query about drag and drop in the On-site message app, I've requested collaborator access to your store just now so that we can debug further. We'll work with you to get everything working well!

WaiExpress

this is the worst app ever... first of all support team has no type of education.. i wont go on because this will be a book

May 25, 2021

We're very sorry that our support team wasn't able to meet your expectations. We'll review your support case further to determine how and where we can improve.

Revvintage

Doesn’t work with the previewer so cannot use on the store. Reached out to support & not received anything back!

April 28, 2021

Hi Revvintage,
We would like to support you better. If you open a support case at skosm@klarna.com, you will get dedicated support for this app specifically. Thank you for approving requesteed collaborator access and we'll work to get this working well for you.

Skull Riderz

trying to add api credentials into the app and it doesn't work, customer service sucks, they just give you copy and paste responses and tell you to email their merchant team which takes 1 week to get a response. If its going to be like this at the start of the relationship then who knows whats going to happen when i eventually get this thing set up. Wish my business was US based so i could try Afterpay, disappointing to say the least, sort it out guys

December 15, 2020

Hi Skull Riderz,
We're very sorry that you have not received good support yet.

Integrating Klarna Payments is a prerequisite before using the Klarna On-site messaging app per: https://x.klarnacdn.net/plugins/KlarnaOnSiteMessagingapponShopifySupportGuide.html#h.v0zr042ahsu

Our systems show that you've contracted with Klarna for an account that supports European regions, but if your store's base currency is USD, Klarna can only accept orders for US customers, as Shopify restricts alternative payment methods to only transact in a store's base currency (more info at "Known Issues:
1. Klarna Payments accepts orders only for customer billing addresses in the markets that match the store base currency" at https://x.klarnacdn.net/plugins/Klarna%20Payments%20on%20Shopify%20-%20Merchant%20Guide.pdf).

If applicable, you could sign up for a Klarna account that supports US customers: https://us.portal.klarna.com/signup/country-select?country=US&platform=shopify

If we can help further, please email skosm@klarna.com and you'll get dedicated Klarna support specifically focused on integrating Klarna with Shopify.

Previous 1 3 4 5