Klarna On‑Site Messaging

Klarna On‑Site Messaging

by Klarna

Join the 7,000+ merchants already promoting pay later options

Ippoyo

Some of the instructions are kind of iffy and finicky and the customer service takes quite a few days to get back to you. But once you're communicating they do everything perfectly. I'm glad my website had them. :)

June 8, 2020

Hi Ippoyo, and thank you for your review! We're really happy to hear the the Support Team were able to guide you through the process and get you up and running with On-Site Messaging.

KJ STYLE BOUTiQUE

Hello the updates were made on the wrong theme please check your email and get back to me.

June 27, 2019

Changing themes inactivates the Klarna On-Site Messaging by design, as the code is not yet configured in the new theme, but you can easily go into the Klarna On-Site Messaging app and set the previously configured placement(s) to active, which I've done for your store just now. Please let us know if you need any further support.

Lykkeengler.no

Cant get this to work in minimal theme :/ Cant see it in the preview and getting a message that it might not work

June 26, 2019

The Klarna Onsite Messaging app has worked with the Minimal theme for other stores. We'd be happy to review your store to debug why the app isn't working. We see your support ticket generated from your email to skosm@klarna.com so we will continue to work with you via that support ticket.