Klarna On‑Site Messaging

Convert more sales with flexible payment option messaging.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

PURIT

Location Italy

Da migliorare, sono riuscito ad attivare il servizio solo grazie all'assistenza, molto rapida e preparata. Non è intuitivo e fluido il processo

October 24, 2022

Ciao, ci dispiace per le difficoltà riscontrate nell'utilizzo dell'app. I nostri sviluppatori terranno conto del tuo feedback per migliorare e semplifare il processo. Siamo tuttavia lieti che con il supporto ricevuto Klarna e l'app siano ora correttamente funzionamenti.
In caso di ulteriori necessità restiamo a disposizione scrivendo a skosm@klarna.com

Hi, we are sorry for the issues you encountered. Our developers will take your feedback into account to improve and simplify our app and our processes. We are pleased however, that with our partner pupport, Klarna in checkout and on-site messaging are now working correctly.
If you ever need further support, please contact us again at skosm@klarna.com

Clifton Furnishings

Time spent using app About 1 month

The registration was very easy. However, there is no tutorial of how and where the Javascript code needs to go within Shopify Website Code. I read some documents but still not able to get the Klarna On-Site Messaging to show I have Klarna payments integrated. The only way I know I have this is right at checkout, which is the last step. Other than that, customers will not know about Klarna payment option.

June 22, 2022

Hi Clifton Furnishings,
I see you have our On-site messaging app installed on your store, but no placements configured for product pages currently, e.g. https://cliftonfurnishings.co.uk/collections/bed-frame-1/products/westminster-bed-frame-in-elite-chenille?consoleDebug=true

Here is a link about how to add placements:

Our merchant support team would be happy to help you set those up if you email skosm@klarna.com

Here is a public demo store that does have a placement configured for a reference:

Heavenpawsshop

Location Morocco

hello, I tried to sign up on klarna plateforme but i did not receive a confirmation mail to subscribe, i should wait theme to contact me or whar

May 13, 2022

Hi Heavenpawsshop,
Please email our support team at skosm@klarna.com and they'd be happy to check on your account status for you.

Reyrr Athletics

Location Sweden
Time spent using app About 1 year

If it was functional with the new Shopify 2.0 interface. I would have given 5 stars. I hope it comes soon! Until then we have to use something else that is easier to build with.

October 1, 2021

Hi Reyrr Athletics,
We are working to get the app updated soon for better integration with Online Store 2.0!

Ippoyo

Some of the instructions are kind of iffy and finicky and the customer service takes quite a few days to get back to you. But once you're communicating they do everything perfectly. I'm glad my website had them. :)

June 8, 2020

Hi Ippoyo, and thank you for your review! We're really happy to hear the the Support Team were able to guide you through the process and get you up and running with On-Site Messaging.

KJ STYLE BOUTiQUE

Time spent using app About 1 year

Hello the updates were made on the wrong theme please check your email and get back to me.

June 27, 2019

Changing themes inactivates the Klarna On-Site Messaging by design, as the code is not yet configured in the new theme, but you can easily go into the Klarna On-Site Messaging app and set the previously configured placement(s) to active, which I've done for your store just now. Please let us know if you need any further support.

Lykkeengler.no

Location Norway

Cant get this to work in minimal theme :/ Cant see it in the preview and getting a message that it might not work

June 26, 2019

The Klarna Onsite Messaging app has worked with the Minimal theme for other stores. We'd be happy to review your store to debug why the app isn't working. We see your support ticket generated from your email to skosm@klarna.com so we will continue to work with you via that support ticket.