Klarna On‑Site Messaging

Klarna On‑Site Messaging

by Klarna

Convert more sales with flexible payment option messaging.

Northprana

I had some issues when installing but the support team helped me to solve the problem very quickly. Recommend it!

June 23, 2021

Thank you Northprana for your kind feedback and recommendation! We're very happy to help you and any merchant who requests support.

Crypt21

Fantastic customer support at Klarna, fixed my issue quickly! would recommend the app and the team behind.

May 18, 2021

Thanks very much for your recommendation Crypt21; we appreciate it!

Tecno Service Veneta

The whole Klarna team is prepared and available! I had some problems with the plugin but their team supported me great.

May 18, 2021

Thank you Tecno Service Veneta for this review. We're very happy to help you and any merchant!

Kate Newington Interiors

Excellent! So easy to install and add on site messaging and make it all look great without being a coder. Am hoping this will help with conversion. Am excited to start using it.

May 17, 2021

Thank you so much Kate Newington Interiors for this review! Klarna On-site messaging does usually help increase conversion and hopefully will do so for your store too.

MyTrendy

Helpful team, i had some problems with the application but the team helped me perfect. Would recommend to everyone

May 7, 2021

Thank you for this review MyTrendy; we appreciate the recommendation!

Urns For Angels

The Klarna team are really helpful. Sometimes the messaging app can't place the messaging exactly where you want it, but the team do whatever they can to get it right for you. So five stars for the team. Go team.

April 29, 2021

Thank you for taking your time to write us this great review, Urns For Angels! We're very happy to help you and any merchant who requests support. The nice feedback is great to hear certainly!

JUSTPRETTYCHIC

Excellent support and help, quick responses, integration was done quickly and all edits were done perfectly.

April 19, 2021

Thank you for the great review JUSTPRETTYCHIC! We're very happy we could help!

The Healthy Living Store

Great customer service and help from the team - quick responses and does exactly what you need to be done :)

April 16, 2021

So glad we could help, The Healthy Living Store! Thank you for the great review!

Aerify

Easy to use the app, great support, quick response times.
I couldn't figure out how to place the add on the product page but the team helped me sort everything out!

April 15, 2021

Thank you Aerify for the great review! Klarna support is always happy to help you or any merchant whenever needed.

Nuevo Club

Great app, very happy with look/feel on site. Support team are very good with helping with any changes made.

March 25, 2021

Thank you for the great review Nuevo Club! We're very glad to help make you happy!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6