Klarna On‑Site Messaging

Klarna On‑Site Messaging

by Klarna

Join the 14,000+ merchants already promoting pay later options

Nuevo Club

Great app, very happy with look/feel on site. Support team are very good with helping with any changes made.

March 25, 2021

Thank you for the great review Nuevo Club! We're very glad to help make you happy!

Wall To Wall Music Livingston

FANTASTIC! So, so helpful so far and easy to customise for your own theme. The support from Mimmi was phenomenal as well.

March 23, 2021

Thank you Wall To Wall Music Livingston for the great review!

Khalis Perfumery

Brilliant app, and very helpful support team. Thank you for the quick response and kind assistance with integrating it on my store. It works perfectly and saved us alot of time! :)

March 18, 2021

Thank you for the great review, Khalis Perfumery. We're very happy to help whenever necessary! :)

Actual Fact Clothing

Easy to install and use. Very good and helpful customer service. Already seeing customers buying using Klarna.

March 18, 2021

We're very happy you are happy Actual Fact Clothing! Thanks for the review!

VERGA-Plast Store

Excellent application and serious and fast support.
In this way, customers are easily guided in their choice to use this type of payment.
It is safe, easy and fast.

March 3, 2021

Thank you for the great review VERGA-Plast Store; we agree that on-site messaging is a great way to show your shoppers that Klarna payment methods are available throughout the shopping journey and boost your sales!

The ATTIK

I used this app a few months back on a different store and it had so many problems... HOWEVER now it works perfectly (so far) and the support team is very quick to respond. 5* for making such a U turn!

February 26, 2021

Really great to hear. Thank you for the review ATTIK. We did make some changes to improve, and glad those changes are helping!

JAI + CO

Just patterned with Klarna and I’m already loving it! Exceptional service aswell, very quick responses if you need any help.

February 23, 2021

So glad you're loving Klarna, and we'll work hard to keep it so. Thanks for the review JAI + CO!

noia.shop

We used this app to improve our customers shopping experience. We got quick and amazing support and it now works perfectly.

February 18, 2021

Thank you noia.shop for the great review!

EMPO OFFICIAL

The best app for payment plan ever. The costumer service is great. Courtney was very helpful. I would suggest this app to everyone. Thanks Courtney for helping me out.

February 2, 2021

Thank you EMPO OFFICIAL for the great review!

Wood N Wicks Candle Company

I had the most refreshing and pleasant customer support experience I have ever had HANDS DOWN. I was not using the On-Site Messaging on my site and Courtney was absolutely amazing she took the time to explain the benefits of the app and even went to far as to walk me through adjusting the banner placement in my home page and product pages. I actually called in for something completely different and she was so helpful and made sure I was getting the most out of Klarna for myself and my customers. Having the information right on my home page and each product page eliminates people quickly starting a cart and going all the way to check out just to see if I do accept payment options. It is now clearly displayed in a banner format on the home page for all to see as soon as they enter our site. Thank You Courtney so much and thank you to Klarna for hiring quality people who truly care about your customers!

January 26, 2021

Thank you for the fantastic review Wood N Wicks Candle Company! We agree that Courtney is great, and very glad she was able to help you.

Previous 1 3 4 5