Klarna On‑Site Messaging

Klarna On‑Site Messaging

by Klarna

Join the 7,000+ merchants already promoting pay later options

Alfie Reid

I had an issue with the Klarna messaging positioning on my product page when I updated my theme. Very helpful and quick response. Sorted. Highly recommended.

September 25, 2020

@AlfieReid - Thank you for the positive review. We very much appreciate it.
Nicholas @ Klarna

RAFFAELINA.COM

Mimmi in Merchant Support was very helpful and sorted a technical issue relating to the app install for us very promptly and efficiently.

September 22, 2020

Hi Raffaelina,
Thank you for leaving this great review. We're glad you are pleased with Mimmi's support. She's a gem!

UpCircle Beauty

Took a few hours but with some help from Mimmi in the support team, we got it up and running. Thanks!

September 17, 2020

Hi UpCircle Beauty,
Thanks for your great review. Glad Mimmi got on-site messaging working for you, and glad you are happy with the app. Mimmi is great and we're happy she's on our team!

mrssmile

I do not understand the current rating! The Merchant support was awesome, really friendly and helpful.

September 15, 2020

Thank you mrssmile for the positive review. We're happy that we could help and that the app is working well for your store.

LamBrow

The app works really well for me, and it’s important to promote Klarna and so it works to it’s intended purpose - increasing order value and increasing conversions. App support were quick and helpful!

August 31, 2020

Thank you LamBrow for the great review. We're glad we could help and that the app is working well for your store. We agree that on-site messaging really does work well for both customers & merchants.

The Decor Brand

The app worked fine on a Shopify theme, but didn’t work on a complex theme from Theme Forest. We reached out to support team and they fixed the issue quickly. Totally recommending Klarna to other business owners in our circle.

Thank you.

August 24, 2020

The Decor Brand -
Thanks for the great review! We are so happy you were pleased with our support. We will continue to work hard to provide great products and great support to our merchants.

The Original Tea Company

The installation of this app was straightforward, I took my time doing it and followed all the on screen directions. I have tested different products on my site by going through the checkout procedure and the Klarna app is working just fine. I don't know why there are so many one star reviews, you just need to take time and carefully follow the procedures to install the app successfully.

August 18, 2020

Thank you for the great review The Original Tea Company! We hope that merchants can use the app on their own like you did, but if anyone needs support, we're happy to help as well.

TheLifestyleHut

This app was a bit difficult to use at first, however when i reached out to customer support they were very helpful in setting up the features that i requested and were generally very helpful with other queries that i had, and now everything is running smoothly :)

August 18, 2020

Thank you for the kind review TheLifestyleHut! We're glad everything is running smoothly for you. Our team is available to help any merchant who requests support and we'll keep working hard to earn more great reviews and create happy merchants.

ELLAVENTA

Can't be more happy with how easy the whole Klarna integration was.
Thank you for your amazing product.

January 5, 2020

Thanks for the great review! So happy that you experience was good and we're always here if you have any questions or issues.

337 BRAND

We're looking forward to partner with Klarna on the pay later plan! There was a slight issue with installing the on-site messaging on all product pages but after reaching out to their customer service, it was resolved. The response was quick, friendly and helpful. They fixed the issue within the next business day.

December 1, 2019

Thank you for the great review! We're happy to help you and any merchant who needs support!

Previous 1