Klarna On‑Site Messaging

Convert more sales with flexible payment option messaging.

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Enerimonsters

Location Italy

I had some initial difficulties in making the installments visible in the product sheets. Klarna's support intervened immediately and resolved the problem quickly. Now everything works fine.

October 18, 2022

Thank you Enerimonsters for this great review! We appreciate it. Glad to be able to help!

WorldRaceCircuits

Time spent using app 32 minutes

Appears to be working fine - no coding input required and the integration was seemless. Not sure what so many people are having trouble with looking at some other reviews!

September 1, 2022

Thank you WorldRaceCircuits for this great review! We're very glad the app works well for you.

We've worked hard to improve the app over time, with a major update relating to Shopify's improved theme architecture for Online Store version 2.0, which enables our app to integrate better with themes using App Blocks, and avoids many of the issues merchants had previously.

Thank you again for taking the time to share a review; we appreciate you very much!

SHOPMAX

Location Australia

I installed and setup everything so nicely and it is working perfectly with my store. Super easy to set up.

June 8, 2022

Thank you SHOPMAX for this great review! We're glad the app worked well for you and we appreciate you posting a review.

Brixton's Baddest Skateshop

Love Klarna! Rob from the support team was super helpful with integration. I hope this really helps us boost our sales!

April 8, 2022

Hi Brixton's Baddest Skateshop,
Thank you for the fantastic review, we're glad you're loving Klarna!
Our Support team are happy to help with an queries in the future

Hulley Stanway

Time spent using app 1 day

Great app for highlighting Klarna payment options to potential customers. Set up didn't take very long and great communication and help from Klarna Merchant support when needed.

March 31, 2022

Hey Hulley Stanway, thanks for the great review.

We're glad that our Merchant Support team were able help get this all set up for you.

Please feel free to get in touch for any support needed in the future.

Hawt Sunny Shades

I've used Klarna as a consumer, I loved how it easy it was to use and how it makes larger purchases more affordable. I'm still in the process of setting it up on my store but I'm very excited to have my customers to be able to use it too

March 8, 2022

Thank you Hawt Sunny Shades for this great review. We're so happy you love Klarna! We have a great support team available via skosm@klarna.com if you need any help setting up the app in your store.

Besty

Great support from Rob who installed the message bar on product pages for the countries we needed and always answered our emails in a timely manner.

February 12, 2022

Thank you Betsy for this great review! Really glad Rob could help!

Chimeraplanet

Location Finland

Hello everyone. I would like to write about the excellent support from Mimmi from Klarna Bank Merchant support. I had a problem and I wrote to Klarna Merchant Support. I got a very quick responses to my help requests, very clear and detailed from Mimmi. She assisted me till my problem was solved. Now all works correctly and good. It's a pleasure to receive such fast, professional and friendly support! Thanks a lot, Mimmi! Sincerely, Samoilova Inna

February 11, 2022

Thank you Samoilova Inna for this great review. We agree - Mimmi is great! Very glad she could help!

aromatyk

Time spent using app 1 day

Easy to install. Easy to navigate. Really good at promoting an alternative payment option to new customers

February 1, 2022

Thank you aromatyk for this review. We're glad you're happy with the app & we'll work hard to keep it that way!

SvenThorn

I think this app is brilliant. Was slightly confused what to do first off. I contacted merchant support via phonecall, Rob my customer advisor/support was pure class. Excellent mannerisms, expert knowledge and help with I needed help to do. Cannot find a fault at all. Cannot mention to much how happy I am to have klarna setup on webpage/store totally opens new revenues to my business and I feel 100% comfortable that if any issues occur, that the expert help is there for me. Thank you so much klarna and especially Rob for helping me today. I Highly recommend this app to everyone.

January 28, 2022

Thank you for the wonderful review SvenThorn!
We’re really glad we were able to help out & are here for any support in the future

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8