Klarna On‑Site Messaging

Convert more sales with flexible payment option messaging.

Free

smativi

Really good app. The support team is really good if you need any tech support. I needed help with my installation and the tech support team replied to me in minutes, very helpful.

December 31, 2021

Thank you for the great review smativi! We're happy our team could help you this time, and we're happy to help whenever needed! Happy New Year!

BeYou

Good app, easy to install & configure.
Also, just as important, great support if something isn't working as it should.

December 20, 2021

Hi BeYou!
Thank you so much for your feedback! We are super glad you are happy with our app.
We always try to be as much of a help as possible so please do reach out if you need anything in the future!

ZakFrench

Hello, I see Ireland is not listed in the country list to use this app on a Shopify store. is that going to change anytime soon? I would like to use it for my store.

December 14, 2021

Hi ZakFrench,
Klarna is available for Ireland for Shopify as an alternative payment method, but not available as a local payment method within Shopify Payments for Ireland. This Klarna On-site messaging app does work for EUR currency, including Ireland. Klarna is listed as a payment gateway at: https://www.shopify.com/payment-gateways/ireland

Please email skosm@klarna.com if we can help further, and if you share where Klarna is not listed as supporting Ireland, we'd like to update it if appropriate.

Thank you for the review & your interest; we look forward to working with you!

UK GIFT SHOP

I have used other BNPL apps in an other platforms and I understand the value of these apps and what they do. Most people tend to review the app itself which for me is still early days but I am extremely confident that the functionality of this app will work as intended. What I do want to review now is the service and support offered by Klarna. In my first experience, it has been absolutely outstanding, I raised a ticket for some help and within less than 10 minutes I had a real person respond to me ready to help. I requested help installing the app on my website and within several hours of the same day my app had been installed for me. Communication was great and the person helping was very polite and very professional, it was a great joy.

December 1, 2021

Thank you UK Gift Shop! We'll keep doing our best to provide excellent support for you and any merchant who needs it!

Be-Dazzling by Sparkle Supplies UK

Very helpful indeed - sorted my issue out very quickly so thank you very much :o) it’s now working perfectly on my website!

November 30, 2021

Thank you for the great review! Happy we could help this time, and anytime help is needed!

HQtecno

App innovativa, un nuovo metodo di pagamento che rivoluzionerà le vendite. Integrata alla perfezione con il nostro tema e supporto molto disponibile per aiutare a qualsiasi problema.

November 24, 2021

Ciao HQtecno,
Grazie mille per il feedback.
Qualora in futuro doveste avere bisogno di ulteriore supporto, siamo sempre a disposizione!

Hi HQtecno,
Thank you so much for your feedback!
If you do need any help in the future please just drop us a message - we are always happy to help!

Foot World

I found the Klarna on site messaging support super helpful, they sent me a step by step guide which was super easy to follow and it was all set up. I watched the video on how to set everything up from the app store, which I did have to watch twice, then using the auto finder for positioning of the ads is super easy. Making layout adjustments for a newbie was pretty straight forward. I would recommend to make it personal to your site.

October 28, 2021

Hi Foot World,
Thank you so much for your feedback!

Northprana

I had some issues when installing but the support team helped me to solve the problem very quickly. Recommend it!

June 23, 2021

Thank you Northprana for your kind feedback and recommendation! We're very happy to help you and any merchant who requests support.

Crypt21

Fantastic customer support at Klarna, fixed my issue quickly! would recommend the app and the team behind.

May 18, 2021

Thanks very much for your recommendation Crypt21; we appreciate it!

Tecno Service Veneta

The whole Klarna team is prepared and available! I had some problems with the plugin but their team supported me great.

May 18, 2021

Thank you Tecno Service Veneta for this review. We're very happy to help you and any merchant!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7