Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

Adaptive Clothing Canada

Easy to use & a lot of email templates available to help us with the marketing side.
Automation rocks!
I would recommend it to anyone looking to increase sales.

OwlSurfing

user-friendly, very good app. has everything that I'm looking for. i would recommend this to others.e

Juni

I like this app a lot so far. I think email marketing is the #1 most important marketing activity for shops like mine, and this tool seems to have it all, and is very easy to use once you get started.

Маунтин Хоум

This is a one terrific app!

Functioning as it should, almost out-of-the-box with slight tweaks here and there, the support is stellar and friendly - I give these guys a strong A and thumbs up!

Drawing a comparison between Klaviyo and some other market-available apps we used, Klaviyo clearly outperforms everyone in terms of intuitiveness, usability, and integration with Shopify.

Keep it up, Klaviyo!

MURO

Very simple setup and the functionality looks super powerful. Can't wait to see what I can do with it! The walkthrough guides are very helpful as well

Soleil Blue

Very good app. I am always amazed at how well I can segment our lists. It's super hi tech and yet really easy to use. Really impressive and a total game changer!

The only reason I gave them 4 stars is because of their customer support. It's pretty slow. They will always get back to you, but it can take a while. I wish they had phone support or at least faster email support. You guys need to work on this!

CaffeJanus

Excellent integration, I don't care much about cancelation because app is free and I need it to run sale promotions

BabyOuf

Please be aware. It is very hard to cancel account. App DOES NOT give you an easy cancellation option!

Amurrosee

a waste of time I will not recommend ever! after I worked on all the emails and they were LiVE next day when I logged NOTHIS WAS there how is this possible? and support? no support !

Nameless Ty

I use this app to help me send out email campaigns. I've tried MailChimp and it froze. With Klaviyo, I can definitely schedule out when to send them including the date. I'm loving this so far. And their video answered all of my questions. Woo!