Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

Vogue Effects

Each email sent out to people has something like 'from klaviyo' written at the bottom. This makes it look tacky and unprofessional. I would definitely change my review if this was't there.

Brightminds2

The reason I migrated to shopify was Klaviyo. Stunning system, support and results. The new visual flows have have made an excellent system simply unbeatable. Love it.

Cosmic Crystal Visions

Love the app! Wonderful email templates! I highly recommend it!

Lovelyearth

Theres no support for this app and it is WAY TO COMPLICATED to set up with out
a live chat of some sort. dont bother!!! youll kill your self after trying to fugure this complicated program out. Bummer

Bee Good

Bought into Klaviyo and was initially impressed by the claim that we could use it for both our Shopfy store and Amazon FBA etc. It is great with the close integration to Shopify BUT...

Hugely disappointed to find after spending a small fortune redesigning all the emails and flows etc, that Klaviyo only support Amazon USA only. Apparently the rest of the Amazon universe is invisible and unimportant to Klaviyo...

We now have to spend more money in a separate service to support our Amazon UK channel - Not impressed!

My Panda Fitness

Very good app, easy to use, very complete, efficient dashboard.

Zell69

I really wanted to use Klaviyo for my store. I truly did. But their support haven't replied to a single support request in 2 weeks. The only email we got was this automated template from Erica, SWEARING it wasn't one:

""As you probably know, Klaviyo is known for sending data-driven, targeted, automated emails. This message is not one of those automated emails (I swear!). I'm just on the team over here looking to learn a bit more about what brought you over and get you any additional resources you may need to help get you up and running.

If you're familiar with Klaviyo and/or don't need any assistance, no worries - but I'd be happy to chat to get you pointed in the right direction!

Hope to connect soon,
Erica""

That email was 7 days ago - I had replied 1 hour after receiving it, not expecting an immediate reply because it was so obvious... but no reply since - only tons of spam.

Mailchimp it is!

4 Girlz

Great App but the support is one of the worst I have ever experienced, dropping it asap and I would NOT recommend this to anyone unless they fix their support, GOOD LUCK IF YOU TRY THEM !!

Fig Tree Club

Simple to use, the best email marketing app in Shopify.

Soulful Summitz

Great app to help my priceless passages store to build more trust to my customers.