Klaviyo: Email Marketing

Klaviyo: Email Marketing

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

FRWRD Skincare™

I've heard nothing but good things about this platform, however, after attempting to use their E-mail system for a month it's by far the WORST software and WORST customer service I have experienced in my life. Not to mention incredibly underhanded tactics by their development team to make it infuriatingly difficult to manage your customers/profiles in their system! They clearly do this so that it's hard to remove contacts ... because they charge you based on the number of subscribers you have. ie) No multiple select to remove profiles. Their profile page doesn't even auto-scroll to refresh more profiles!!! You have to manually search and click 3x into someone's profile to delete it, or create a segment which is also wonky with not enough options to delete (bots). Their customer service is ABYSMAL. If you get an e-mail back at all it may take days or weeks. Then to a detailed question you will receive a single line non-sensical answer. As soon as I can find ANY alternative I'm gone. WORST platform period.

Dtexshop.com

Just started with first campaign, 5 star is for Designing and tamplate is like plug and play automation still need to try will update later on this.

THE MINI PAWS

very poor support. we send them emails but there is no reply from their side. we regret adding there app.

Lumia Lights

easy AF to use, prints money, what more can I say? you need klayivo, klayivo doesn't need you son. emails should be 30% of your revenue. what are you waiting for?

Indianleathercraft

very smooth user interface. best email marketing app with so much customisation and options.Defiantly recommended

Axlo And Kadi Apparel

Very user friendly. I love it so far! Everything is very straight forward and customizable. It's been a great way for me to get started with my e-mail list.

Senors

So far so good. I feel like there's so much I can do with klaviyo and still exploring it all, but it's pretty intuitive and just have to get creative!

Monday Supply

Intuitive to use and plenty of help on offer.

I didn't have much experience with an email app but this has lived up to its expectations so far.

Seeing Thngs

This is a terrible app and company. I sent out emails as I just was reopening my store after being on hold because of the pandemic and they disabled my account and didn't give any clear specific reason as to how I violated their terms of service. mentioned ISP and spam when my company sells athleisure wear. Terrible. This just caused another disruption to my brand in trying to regain sells. No sympathy, no quality service as you can only speak via email. It's bad enough their app was difficult to use and once it took quite some time to figure it out now this.

Trotek

Very Good app !!!!

Having more developed video tutoriel would be nice though. Without it, it can be difficult sometimes to exploit at full power this app

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 104 105