Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

by Klaviyo

Grow your business with Email & SMS Marketing Automation

Brain Forza

Honestly, I hate Klaviyo. I was recommended to switch by my Marketing guy (because they get about 50% commission, checkout Klaviyos Gold, Platinum and Silver partner agreements). Its a total ripoff and lacks basic functionality that Mailchimp has. Mailchimp is half the price, with all the same and significantly more features including way better segmentation, demographic estimated, re-marketing tools, postcards, built in surveys, landing pages, etc. Also my favorite Mailchimp feature, is a one-click button that lets you re-send a campaign to those who didn't open it the first time. Gets huge open rate gains. Klaviyo is garbage. I never should have switched over. Don't waste your money.

July 29, 2021

Hi there! So sorry to hear about these frustrations. We'd love to connect and better understand what's going on so that we can help. Our team is reaching out to you and your agency partner as we speak. Thanks for sharing your feedback so we can get to the bottom of it.

Lifeheks

Best mailing program there is. Many clients that abandoned their cart ordered after receiving a automatic email with us.
Klaviyo has many options for integrations making it a very smart way to inform your customers about recent events about their order. Using RUSH for shipping email integrations.

Aisling Organic Cosmetics

We have been using Klaviyo for about 2 years now and are incredibly happy with the platform. Everything from stellar customer support, to the community they build, to the top-tier analytics and reporting dashboards always exceeds our expectations. Highly recommend Klaviyo!

Fames Chocolate

Great customer evangelist on twitter sharing all valuable information :) Great employees = Great product!!!

John's Crazy Socks

We started using Klaviyo in 2017 a few months after we opened our store, John's Crazy Socks, and it has been an essential tool ever since. We are committed to building a community with our customers and making personal connections; Klaviyo supports both objectives. t has helped grow from near zero to a 8 figure company. As we have grown, we have seen Klaviyo continually improve its offerings, taking advantage of new technology and changes in the marketplace. And their support has been terrific throughout. We consider Klaviyo to be an essential partner in our buienss.

The Freeze Pipe

Love Klaviyo.... Good tool and treat their customers well. I highly recommend using them. Their if/then logic is great.

Honest Teez Clothing

Once you get your head around it, it is a massive value add when starting up. I'd be sure to learn as much as possible about how it works and take full advantage.

Kill Cliff

Customer service is TERRIBLE! Also, Beware if you use their SMS, you are putting your company at compliance risk. This last issue is our final straw with them. They locked (disabled) our account automatically for uploading a list of email addresses that were legally collected from an event we were involved with. So if you don't mind risking your account being shut down until one of their "customer service" reps gets to your ticket within a few days, by all means give them a try. If you want to have a reliable e-mail service, I'd recommend looking elsewhere.

July 22, 2021

Hey, so sorry to hear this is happening. Our team has taken a look at your account to figure out what's going on and should already be in touch. Hopefully we can get this sorted out for you asap.

Adiption

Super easy to use, and links directly to products in our store. I've only just started with it, but very happy with ease of use so far!

O2 Reserve

Best email marketing tool for Shopify stores. Can't recommend it enough!
It makes segmentation a lot easier

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 133 134