Klaviyo: Email, SMS & Forms

Klaviyo: Email, SMS & Forms

by Klaviyo

Everything you need for ecommerce marketing

Perrunos Felices

Excelente aplicación, mi tienda online marco un antes y después al usar Klaviyo 100% recomendado para todos

Peppermint Products

The power of a/B tests is incredible - Klaviyo makes it extremely easy to run tests and achieve results!

Brown Designs

5% of my revenue came from this app! flows, campaigns a lot of cool stuff you can do with it, totally recomend to download it

YorkieBoxes

Amazing. I have used other providers as well and this is the one I love the most for Shopify. 100% recommended!

Big aubaine

Satisfied with the service! If you understand how to use Klaviyo becomes a must. Very good application

Lord Huff and Puff

I think that it compares very well with email platforms that I have used previously. Customer support is great.

IntyEssentials.com

I do not recommend for small businesses. Too complicated to use. The moment a user gets out of a flow that you didn't want them to get out of, you're in a bind. You have to do mind gymnastics in order to figure out how to align your flows correctly. I've also had serious problems with the back-populate function, which they know they need to overhaul. I've also had people kicked out of flows, but the flow says just that they've been "skipped" - big difference between these two things. Klaviyo is very powerful and has some great features, but I'm looking forward to switching because it's simply too complicated.

Spooky Cat Press

So disappointed with this popular app. I've had issues with Klaviyo for over 6 months. I'm on a paid account and always have to beg for any support. The app doesn't work with my theme Fashionopolism and I've had issues with integration, email triggers, and activity logging. It has also dramatically slowed down my website since I've re-integrated for the 4th time because of something not working. It takes days for support to get back and they usually send a copy and paste code with an article link to fix it yourself.

Posh Lounge

This app is really easy to use and has already resulted in conversions of abandoned checkouts and sales from newsletters for us - fab app!

Healthy Sock Shop

Klaviyo is a good email integration app which I still use however, the support is very, very slow which doesn't help when you need to get things done.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 120 121