Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

by Klaviyo

Grow your business with Email & SMS Marketing Automation

Taberwish

It gives you a thousand ways to be able to play with emails, the limit is your creativity. It is quite good the truth.

Sybotanica

Great app, lot's of functionality and a great support team. Would highly recommend. The segmentation options are great.

Elite Medical Accessories USA

Easy and Intuitive interface - Used it for the first time and it was easy breezy. Really loved the flow and options that it offers

Wick & Soy Candle Co.

It's so easy integrate, it's so easy to use! Klaviyo is a must have for all small businesses who are passionate about extending their marketing capabilities meaningfully!

Zooves

Awesome app. I've used Aweber previously for my business and decided to integrate my store with klaviyo. Got an abandoned cart order within my first 7 e-mails sent out. Worth it

Half Moon Handwerks

I recently fired Mail Chimp and had to find another company quickly. Klaviyo was recommended and I am very happy with the switch. It is intuitive to use with good tutorials for support.

Alpha Weebs

Don't think just go for it. It has saved me a lot of abandoned carts.................................

FuturityBlinds

The customer support for klavio by Sakinah was excellent. that's why I left this review and the only reason why I did.

Home Steel Deco

The app has really helped me recover some abandoned carts, easy to set up flows, a must have from day one

Qute Official

TERRIBLE!
Tonight, I launched my brand with Ad campaigns and I was setting up my Klaviyo email flows and doing SO GREAT with my business set up, UNTIL all of sudden, YOUR ACCOUNT HAS BEEN DISABLED. (For no reason) . we will be back to you.
This is what I faced to, during my HOT TIME. now I stopped all my Ad campaignes because this app....... (Klaviyo) damaged my business.
You may wondering why I did not reach to them first?
Yeah I tried live chat as an Urgency way! Sorry, Live chat is only available for Paid Plans!
This is beyond insulting.....
You have money, we support you.
You have no money for us, You can talk to my.... hand.
I closed my SMSbumps account because of Klaviyo.
It was my biggest ecommerce mistake.
DO NOT USE this app.....
Search about SMSbump. they are doing way better than this app.

July 9, 2021

Ooof that's not how you want a launch to go. We do often limit sending until we can verify your account which can take some time. We do this to protect every customer and ultimately it will protect you as well, not to mention provide better deliverability overall. That doesn't take away from the fact that it's frustrating when you're trying to set things up mid-launch. Would love to help you get setup properly when you aren't in the middle of a launch so we can do it the right way and provide you the best possible deliverability for your SMS campaigns.