Klaviyo: Email Marketing

Klaviyo: Email Marketing

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

Smarty Had A Party Wholesale

I had a great experience and then one day for no reason the just disabled my account with no explanation I had to threaten them just to get my data out of there.. Would not recommend to anyone I care about.

Vita Vegan

The app seems complex at first, but once you get the hang of it you realize what a great tool it is! The free version of Klaviyo is 200x better than Mailchimp. I really wasted some valuable time using Mailchimp. Never going back.

ウェーブロックAT e-shop

The App worked well but after we upgraded to billing-plan, really struggled to finish this plan. We asked our first cancellation on the end of August but we need to wait for a specialist's mail to finish. As of October 15th, we haven't received any mail from the specialist and Klaviyo is still charging us.. Very unfriendly.

Karma Sauce

I've tried a bunch of these services so far and there is no question that Klaviyo is the most polished and most thoughtfully designed. The targeting granularity is impressive and easy to turn into actionable email flows. Loving it so far.

AlienX

I would like you all to read this. I have been searching for email marketing software for months. I tried mailchimp, sendinblue, jilt, and much more but by far klaviyo is the BEST!!! It completely out runs any competitors by its features, and the ease of us is incredible. I recommend to anyone. Customer service is great too.

Los Colores de la Tierra

Once you learn how to use Klaviyo, it is amazing! I will upgrade soon from the free plan so I don't have to use double opt-in. I am pretty sure it will be worthwhile. We already had a 4-figure sales from one of our "thank you for purchasing" Klaviyo flows for repeat clients. Of course, I had the thank you emails before, but Klaviyo really makes it seamless.

EvaCosmetics

klaviyo is amazing software for Email marketing i strongly recommend it 111111111111111111111111111111

Feel Good Tea Co.

Easy to use, better than any I have seen. I am a total beginner and sent a pro email campaign with ease. Its really pricey though. Other than that, its amazing!

FirstCoast Outdoor

come on you should try it! come on you should try it! come on you should try it! come on you should try it!

HMD Solutions

Excellent app! Although I'm still a neophyte in email marketing, Klaviyo's functionality definitely makes the process easier. 5 stars!