Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

GLORI: Fit for a Queen

If you aren't on a paid account you can't call anyone but you can contact the support team. They really do follow up, are responsive and want you to get the hang of it. This isn't as simple as mailchimp but it's also more precise and that takes a little more IT involvement. I struggled but am happy

Half Human

Best in the business. So affordable and even more powerful. If you want powerful easy to use email marketing and automation this is for you.

Cant recommend highly enough.

Beads and Dangles

I had been using Privy for email sign-ups and connecting them to MailChimp and that was working okay, but I needed to be sure that with the Shopify-MailChimp breakup that I had tied up all the loose ends. I had also been struggling with setting up emails on Privy, so when Shopify suggested I bring all my contacts into Klaviyo, I did so. Within a few hours I realized how intuitive Klaviyo is with setting up signup forms, welcome series and abandoned carts. I hit a few snags and reached out to Klaviyo over the weekend with an email and in less than 24 hours, I was getting great tech support. On Monday I used their Live Chat feature and got excellent advice during the course of the workday. I am now fully operational with Klaviyo and cannot recommend this app highly enough.

Harvest Media Company Group

The ease of use and the customizable template are stellar. Most apps of similar functionality require too much intervention from the subscriber.

XtremeTeez

This app is a game changer. I was a bit overwhelmed at the start, but it didn't take me long to work out how it all works. I highly recommend it because it will help you to automate your lists and send out professional-looking emails to potential customers, or existing customers. Almost forgot, their support team is GREAT!

Lorenzo Uomo

While the functionality, in theory, is excellent as it allows for more sophisticated segmentation and automated flows than most mid tier email platforms will allow, the execution is shaky.

The team clearly has an admirable mission in mind yet feels incredibly junior and not too professional.

We have encountered numerous hiccups, such as the most recent example:

We were unable to send an email blast. After reaching out to support, we received an email stating that there was (an unannounced) scheduled maintenance. When we mentioned that it would have been good practice to alert businesses of this scheduled maintenance in advance, this is the reply we received:

"I've shared this feedback with the team and I believe they felt it would have been a smaller or lesser noticed UI experience. Again, we're sorry for the maintenance and inconvenience. If you need anything, please let us know!"

Clearly, it is never Klaviyo's fault. They refuse to take responsibility and place the customer at the center of their business model. This is a company run by very talented children who have yet to grow up and understand that fun functionality must be cooked up with one, and only, purpose in mind–serving their clients.

Margot New York

Has alot of more sophisticated features that enable better control over segmentation of audiences–across conventional and automated flow campaigns. However, can be very glitchy. Times when you are unable to pull audience segments (due to a glitch that took over a week to resolve) or inability to send email blasts. Support is spotty; chats are on and off and it takes days to resolve issues.

If not for the glitches, would have received 5 stars. Great functionality, shaky execution.

Clear the Ocean

I use this app to help me send emails and manage my lists of clients. I find it fairly user friends as I'm pretty much a computer dope.

MDNA SKIN

It's good, until it isn't. Our account was suspended today with no warning whatsoever - apparently sending to non engaged customers. It's been 8 hours and NO response from their customer service team. Totally unacceptable.

Australian Variety Store

So far so good, I use this app for my email marketing and so far have not failed me, I hope this continues