Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for creating customer experiences

www.remixd.co.uk

This is so much better than mailchimp! I use it a lot and get great results - I used the free version for a while - but was soon convinced the pretty heavy price plans were worth it!

www.blue-cicada.com

Easy to use app with very nice features. I use it for my Shopify Newsletters and it works really well.

Allure Shape

I'm honestly very happy with this app. Easy to use, and assist with our marketing greatly. Recommended!

Citrusee Women

This is a great marketing tool - I can get a hold of more people this way, and make sure that they know what offers I have. My store is new so I selected the wrong plan but they helped me fix it and they've been really nice.

Lukchang Coffee Traders

Just hours before my launch I was attempting my first campaign email to inform my client base that I would be taking orders and when I hit send, my account was suspended and put under review! The notice to my clients did not go out! The damage that this has done to my business and the revenue that will be lost is immeasurable! If I could give this app less than 1 star, I would!

Uniqify

Really disappointed with this app, it wouldn't automatically pull new customers from sign up forms on our site, we had to manually refresh lists meaning new customers would be missing the welcome email at the time of visiting until we manually added them, and the sign up forms Klaviyo include look like they are from about 10 years ago, they really need some fresh templates with some more modern fonts and designs.

After spending a lot of time researching which email client to use, we are really disappointed with Klaviyo after such positive reviews around it, even though we were excited to try it out. It has some incredible features but when there are other apps at the same price we will probably move across to those to try out before settling on something.

May return to Klaviyo one day when it implements a bit better with existing forms and has more modern templates for forms and emails.

VertiBrace™

Switched from Mailchimp and so far it seems to outbrain the little monkey by quite a bit. Love the visual email automation flows and the pre-filled segments of ALL of my contacts (subscribers or not).

ChewdUp

We just started using Klaviyo and the product is easy to use and definitely has all the functionality we need and more. We had a small technical issue after install and the customer service team did a great job resolving the issue. So happy to find a company that has a well thought out product and great customer service!

Vefsjoppan

Are you sending any emails og advertising anything online? Then Klaviyo is a No-brainer. The data you can get from Klaviyo and the easy ways to segment your list is amazing. Think about taking your best customers who bought product X on and have purchased overall for more then Y$ and opted in through some funnel step.. Export this to FB make lookalike Audience to sell similar product that is a slow seller... and you've got a winner. The data and automation is NEXt level in Klaviyo. I thought it was expansive but after having used it.. it is a tool that makes you money if you give it time and study it

Wear AM

Such a more intuitive product than most others this small business owner has tried. I recommend growing with them.