Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

by Klaviyo

Win the hearts of your customers with ultra-personal messages

Ma Ntuma Shop

I love it. I've learned a lot in a few days with Klaviyo. I think the templates are great. I do wish there was improved video content on how to use it but YouTube helped me out. Also wish easier way to save my own email templates so I can easily reuse and modify. Otherwise, I love it!

SociEx Studios

Very easy to use I enjoy their platform thus far and am excited to build more engagement with my subscribers

HydroJug

Klaviyo is a great combination of features that make segmentation, email building, automation creation, and customer management all user-friendly, intuitive and convenient. I wish there were more capabilities for analyzing segments and campaigns post-send, but their analytics are more advanced and accessible than the other messaging softwares I use in for my job.

POPFLEX

Klaviyo is great! Being able to understand my customers and communicate with them based on that has never been easier for me and our business! Truly a gamechanger for us and I'm so thankful we switched over to them a few years ago!

GhostBed®

I am Klaviyo's biggest fan! When I started with them in 2019, I had zero contacts. We now have over 1 million emails collected with outstanding segmentation. Our open rates began around 8% and now have soared to nearly 30%. Klaviyo drives 20% of our business's revenue. Further, their customer service is unlike anything I have ever experienced. I've had the same rep since day 1 (Katelyn!) and she knows our business inside and out - every emaill, every flow, and she is always available to help. Having both SMS and email under one house has also been a game changer for us. A++

Beaumonde

App not working, no access to app through Shopify, Flows disappeared without any reason. Can't access the account. Contacted Klaviyo two weeks ago and no response. $400 wasted.

September 9, 2021

Hey there. So sorry for the frustration. Our team should be in touch directly very soon to help you get into your account and get things resolved. If you haven't heard from us in the next 24 hours, feel free to email feedback@klaviyo.com directly and we'll get you the support you need.

DW Home Candles

I've used Klaviyo for the past couple of years and have always appreciated how user friendly it is. While working at DW Home, I've had an even better experience with my Customer Success Manager, Katelyn. She helps my team and I out whenever a problem arises or if we have any questions. I would highly recommend Klaviyo to anyone that owns a small or large business so you can truly measure the success of your emails and how much to invest in your business. Klaviyo is constantly adding new features weekly to help with reporting, benchmarks, and click through. Thank you Klaviyo! :)

Sakara Life

Been using Klaviyo for several years, and they've grown so much in that time - many new features have been released to allow for more targeted segmentation, additional channels, etc., allowing us to grow, as well. Their CS team is also always super helpful!

Doublee_CaDA

edited the content for an afternoon, but the app can’t be used as a result, please tell me why? Is this software downloaded to let him acquire our customers?

SOFFTDUTY

I have used other email marketing platforms such as Privy and MailChim before, and none of them compare to Klaviyo. I would recommend this app to every single Shopify user. It lets you create interactive email campaigns, flows and also track your website activity and exactly what your costumers were doing on your site. This app is awesome and a must have in my opinion.