Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

by Klaviyo

Grow your business with Email & SMS Marketing Automation

Pics and Ink

Absolutely top notch customer service. Above and beyond, friendly and polite, across the board. Ta very much

BURGA

This app is well marketed, and go to tool for e-commerce email marketing. However be cautious that installing klaviyo shopify app and inserting their .JS to your store it takes 15 website speed points out of 100 possible speed points. Our developer pointed this out that klaviyo app inserts a ton of not needed stuff to the site that kills the speed performance score of the site. WE ran a test where we removed their .JS from our store and our google speed insights score went from 20 to 35... Klaviyo please fix this

Courtney's Cat Shop

I have just started using this app and loving it so far. I installed this app to help me with the email portion of my business. I have been using basic Shopify email and wanted a more professional look. It took me a little bit to put it all together, but pleased so far. I am only using the email and pop up features right now with no problems. I am loving the automations in the welcome email section, and the many email templates to choose from. I may dive into more later on.

Enviable Beauty

Very undependable app. SMS isn't sending 80% of the time. I tested with our own 2 numbers but the flows and automation don't work! Worst experience ever

Knives Et Cetera

I would never use Shopify without it. Once you get in the right way of thinking and using Klaviyo, there's no going back.

Count Your Cookies

So easy to use, even for people like me who aren't the most savvy. The help center is pretty robust too. Love it!

Solnaturaleza

Creating email flows is super easy with Klaviyo. By far, this is the best tool I've used in my Shopify store.

Can A Girl Catch A Break Chic Boutique LLC

I just started using this again, thank you. This is a great platform. You have a lot of great options and templates to choose from.

KHALIXĒ

Exactly what I needed! So much easier than other apps I've tried! It's perfect! The flows and campaigns have become easier. It took me a few hours to figure out everything, now it's just falling into place. My Shopify developer recommended it and i'm glad he did!

Avocado Crack

I needed this 5 years ago! This app is going to save my email marketing strategy (or lack thereof). So easy to use and so many automations to take advantage of. I am in automation heaven!