Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

by Klaviyo

Grow your business with Email & SMS Marketing Automation

SuitShop

I have worked with multiple ESPs (email service providers) over the years and can tell you that Klaviyo is #1 at what they do--especially for their general audience (DTC/eComm). I will say, I've noticed reviews comparing other tools that offer the "same functionality" but there is a probable chance that these individuals are lacking a robust email marketing strategy to truly back those claims. You might be inclined to start with a very simple/handles-the-basics-type tool that offers free or competitive monthly costs. It's not worth it. Having to migrate and reframe your processes after the fact is not with it. I can tell you first hand that if you are ever planning to have or currently have the need for HIGHLY personalized automations, detailed segmenting, transactional emails, SEAMLESS integrations with a majority of your tech stack (returns, reviews, outside forms/popups, customer service tools like gorgias, etc.) then Klaviyo is far more established and advanced than a majority of their competitors. This product is easy to use (great for if you're new to email marketing) and simple to navigate when looking for something specific, but also robust enough to handle large lists/segmentations, persistent strategies, and detailed segmentation/personalization. Like any product, there is always room for improvement. For example, I wish I could split flows by if someone replied to an email (generally would love a reply tracking feature), but everything their tool is capable of FAR outweighs what they lack in these small, specific use cases. With Klaviyo, I feel confident that my emails will deliver, that they will deliver with the design I intended, maintain my credibility, and that I will be able to review the data to my needs in order to improve performance over time. I love the custom fields, simple API functionality, and being able to market to my customers authentically. I highly recommend it to anyone using Shopify and looking for the best, affordable ESP.

my-belly-care

I use the free account and so far I'm happy with what you can do. It is nice, you can make campains or send emails with trigger (e.g. initiate checkout)

KINGSTEY®

Worst app of all history, they bid you 100$ per month without even having a proper service support. They are the best to price high but the service is literally bad, you have an answer every 24 hours, I definitely not recommend this poor app.

September 22, 2021

Hey there. So sorry to hear that this has been your experience. We'd love to help get you up and running quickly and our team is reaching out to you directly to solve any issues on your account.

nakedpastor

I was nervous about switching my email over to Klavijo abut it worked without a hitch and love using it. Glad I converted!

Rusted Orange Craftworks Co.

We have loved our experience with Klaviyo so far. Their account specialists have been really helpful with onboarding and strategy, and the integrations with other platforms and smart services have been great. Highly recommend.

Love Sweat Fitness

Love using Klaviyo for our business, great connect w/ Shopify as well! Really like how easy it is to create segments of our audience to send the best information to each person possible.

The Lynnette Bonner Bookstore

This app is great for working with Shopify, I only wish that it was a little less technical to use. It can do so many powerful things, but figuring out how to make it do them can be a bit tricky. I'm especially thinking of flows when I say this, if you don't know what a boolean is, then, like me, you might have to have help building your flows. So this is the part that I wish was a little more user-friendly. However, when I couldn't figure it out, Klaviyo's technical help was amazing. They stepped up and simply created the steps I needed them to. In that regard they are TOP NOTCH. And I'm very happy with the automatically created abandoned cart flows, etc. It really is a powerful tool for use with Shopify. Great job!

Incu

Klaviyo is a great email program. It's intuitive and integrates perfectly with Shopify to aid segmenting and analytics, and the support we receive is excellent!

California Baby

We have been using Klaviyo for about 3 years now and it's a great program. Pricing can be adjusted easily on how many emails you send a month and it's easy to build emails and analyze the stats after. If your account is big enough, they provide a customer success rep that will analyze your account and offer helpful suggestions.

701 Hoodies

This is the best email option for Shopify stores, hands down. No other email marketing service gives this level of integration, automation, and user behavior to the table. I've tested out AWeber, Mailchimp, Drip, Constant Contact, ConvertKit (and some others I'm forgetting) and for ecommerce, Klaviyo is the best.