Klaviyo: Email, SMS & Forms

Klaviyo: Email, SMS & Forms

by Klaviyo

Everything you need for ecommerce marketing

Reino Vikingo GT

I use this app and it really helps to reach my clients and to know great stats, it really easy to use.

Iryna's Village

This app looks good and it is free to many options. I'll pop up later on to write a review. Just launched.

Incredible Socks

This app is awesome. For any e-commerce store it's a must have. I love the flows you can utilize and the recommendations are awesome. Recommended

Big Game Fishing

Awesome app! Simple to use and navigate through. Thank you for the awesome support as well :) I definitely recommend

CurlySue Essentials

Klaviyo is super awesome!! Simple & User friendly! I have set up popups, email campaigns and it was all easy to figure out.

Vite Naturals

Very happy with Klaviyos features, pricing and support team who are always on hand to answer my queries.

Preparing 2Live

I decided to remove this app and move on to something else. It was not as user-friendly for me at least. I need more direct support and not through email. I have a problem with companies that do not offer phone support. Email support is the most inefficient use of time and some of us simply need more guidance with a human over the phone.

Marie Sharp's Company Store

Klaviyo will never stop billing you, long after you have attempted to cancel your account, you will continue to be billed. When you attempt to correct the unauthorized charges and billing, you get crickets. There is no easy method to contact them and they take no action when contacted. We moved to the enterprise level of Hubspot for our CRM needs and are very happy. Klaviyo did an ok job during our testing, but the intentions of the company and management, appear to focus on themselves as the hero, instead of their customers. The ease of use and ability to rapidly launch marketing automations is a plus for the app. The management of the company unfortunately kills the deal.

THE BEST PROMO

Good morning I have sent several emails to Klaviyo support for several days, but I have not received answers and solutions. My problem is when I include a product block to my email template, and the product image is not visible. These products are active and published in my store, everything works perfectly, the link and the product information, but the images of the products are not seen in the emails, I have looked for solutions in the klaviyo community and I have written in the post, I have sent emails to klaviyo but without success, no responses from Klaviyo. I need a solution please and if a script is missing tell me and I will install it, help me. I have added feeds from my catalog to klaviyo, and these are uploaded in klaviyo, but no images appear. Help me, I've been writing since last week.

Prints & Press

Just installed and used for the first time. Impressed so far. I don't consider myself all that techie and I've not had any trouble. I've only heard AMAZING things about this app and its integration with Shopify, so I can't wait to dig in to the data and get going properly.