Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for creating customer experiences

Silver Canyon Boot and Clothing Company

Moved to this Klaviyo after the changes at Mail Chimp. Wish we had done so earlier. Powerful and easy to use. Lot's of tools, tracking, etc. Great app!

Âncora Pulseirismo

The best app by far to increase sales consistently and build a solid relationship with the costumer, definetely recommend for everyone this app at first place. 5 stars without any doubts.

Reggaeton Store

Best app ever to email marketing! It has a lot of functionalities that make the work very easy and the UX flawless.

Elle Vie Body Products

I love Klaviyo and the customer service team is amazing. I recently attended Klaviyo ATX and the presentations were all very helpful. I realize that I have a lot to learn but the team was so resourceful and accommodating. I sat for a one on one with Aubrey and he showed me things in 15 minutes that would've taken me forever to figure out. I am so happy that I decided to drive down from Dallas to attend.

PureSenseCases.com

Have a bit of a history with Klaviyo. It's a feature rich, communication platform that has a lot of intuitive emailing options. Originally we used them for our mailing campaigns. In the end we switched to Mailchimp because of cost. Klaviyo is expensive. Now we are back to Klaviyo and they are even better. The cost is high, but the tools are there to utilize your mailing lists to the max. It's somehow much easier to use than Mailchimp & more comprehensive. Happy to be back to Klaviyo!

Tranquil Corners Yoga

Switched from Mailchimp to Kalviyo and I can't believe I've waited this long to use it! Love the customizable options and the workflows are so cool.

4 Hunks

I think that this app should be very clear about their plans. Because in the end your subscription will be based on all the interactions once made on your store. And it does not matter if these profiles are useful to your business or not. If 5.000 people interact to your store but never bought a thing, you will have to pay a subscription for 5.000 profiles, which is insane expensive and might not bring you any return back. Just be aware that you will now be charged for your active email list members. Seams to be a good software, but if you don´t sign up for the very expensive subscription you can not test it. So be aware before you do all the work moving your lists to this software. It generates by it self a lot of profiles increasing the costs of subscription as they explain me in a Email. Just have in mind if you want to spend time dealing with this issue installing a new software.

TECHJEZ

This was the first email marketing app I have used for shopify. As a newbie to the whole email marketing game, I was quite surprised at how user friendly the app was and how seamlessly it was integrated to my store. Definitely recommend Klaviyo for the features that the app comes packed with and the amazing user experience. Wonderful job Klaviyo team.

Bella & Bow

We made the switch from Mailchimp to Klaviyo and we love it so far. The support team are amazing too! Love how easy it was to migrate and how intuitive the platform is.

First Outdoor Shop

No funciona bien.La paguina se queda colgada cada momento. No se puede volver a reinstalar con lo cual el problema no se puede solbentar...nada, no la recomiendo para nada