Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

by Klaviyo

Win the hearts of your customers with ultra-personal messages

Gospel Musicians

The app is fine and generally works fine, but Klaviyo’s support is absolutely terrible. They do all they can to get out of actually providing support. I have an issue with the Browser Abandonment and no help at all. It’s been like this since I started with them. The support is the worse ever.

August 30, 2021

Hey Jamal! Sorry to hear you're frustrated. We'd love to get that Browse Abandon problem solved for you. Our team will be in touch very soon.

Motsutou

So far it's been very intuitive and easy to use, even for a beginner. Choosing a segment, a template and a flow all have been nice and smooth :)

Body Shift Beads

Used this app to create my first email campaign and it was so easy to use. I love the simplicity of the app and the drag and drop system.

Master Vaper

Love this app we are going to use it across all our sites.
So easy to use.
Schedules tasks we used to do manually. This saves so much time.
Thanks

Dezaart

Great APP, definitely recommended. Many step-by-step guides on how to start email marketing from scratch!

ARDO Australia

We're using this app mainly to grow our subscriber list, and we absolutely love how intuitive and simple the system is.

amaransnacks

Excelente herramienta para shopify, poder generar los flujos y toda la parte de marketing de la tienda.

Reuse Chile

Excelente aplicación para shopify, muy amigable y fácil de configurar los flujos y campañas de emaling.

Faith In Nature

We've recently migrated our large subscriber list from an another ESP over to Klaviyo to use with Shopify. Klaviyo have been super helpful and responsive throughout the whole process, and the migration has been pretty seamless. Live chat have been a great help advising on best practices and tips to improve our deliverability.

Knot Another Hat

So unbelievably easy to use, and to have email that integrates with my store? A dream. I used to use Mailchimp and I don't know why I waited so long to switch over.