Klaviyo: Email, SMS & Forms

Klaviyo: Email, SMS & Forms

by Klaviyo

Everything you need for ecommerce marketing

Hydroponique

I am phasing Klaviyo out of my stores because it significantly slows them down, hurting SEO, and cancelation requires an email, the address for which they do not share on their site.

La Bindi

Simply outstanding. Does everything you can imagine & then some. Best tool you'll find for the job. A great tool!

Cable5

Why does it keep on sending klavio logo??? I have paid, and it says it's turned off. I have also tried to add my logo, but it keeps on showing the Facebook messanger icon as a logo.

Calzados Uriel

Uso la aplicación desde hace tiempo, la he incorporado en varias tiendas, fácil de usar, eficiente y poderosa, quisiera tener más tutoriales en español.

The Penguin Mart

Uninstalling it instantly. Setup gets stuck on email verification despite verifying email several times. Waste of time

axispicnic

The App works fine, we just sent our first campagne. Easy to use, quick support. Would recommend it.

REBORN CLUB

Klaviyo has been an amazing tool for my small business so far! Absolutely loving it. Would recommend

Familie Geschenke

Really easy to use, even for small businesses like mine. Very nice templates for emails. Fabulous app.
They've already helped our abandoned cart rate with they already set up email flows.

Sali Bazar

I do not recommend using this app for several reasons: 1 / After working with this company for almost 2 years, my account has been disconnected. Reason: Your content or industry conflicts with our terms of service (after almost 2 years they answer me this) 2 / Customer service very very bad, there is no response for days, if you are new, they will respond immediately, but if they disconnect your account, they will leave you waiting for days and days. Please think about it before opening the account, unfortunately I am not the only person affected (read other reviews). If it happens to you, you will lose time (you write messages and wait, wait...), money (because all your automations stop) and have to start from scratch, because you have to migrate everything to another company (luckily there are very good companies).

Zafiro Equestrian