Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

7th Loyalty

This app is very user friendly and makes my life so much easier to automatically send emails to my subscribers.

My Event Decor

I joined up with Klaviyo a year go.
Still no live chat a year later which is just basic-level customer service for any online organisation and emailing and waiting for answers is painful.
It seems that none of the people signing up to my newsletter popup subscription box have been added to the Newsletter since 24 March 2020.
Julian mentioned 5 people had signed up between 20-24 May - however none of these dates correspond with signups to the newsletter and he and Brian have been unable to tell me who they are - or where their info is in the system - because I had the newsletter set to Australian-only visitors.
Not feeling especially happy right now with Klaviyo.

CAMIXA

I started out by paying a consultant to create a full email funnel, though I basically used nothing that she made. I dedicated a week to getting to know Klaviyo and found that it's pretty easy to use and to set-up. Still early days but I'm very impressed!

Poco Mono

So far the customer service and User experience has far surpassed Mailchimp and I've only just begun! So excited for this App!!

RC-N-Go

Fantastic app! I have been searching for something like this for a long time. It easily lets you build branded e-mail content in a professional format, and allows you to link products from your store directly. LOVE IT!!

Vintage Vibe Fashion

I really love this app for my Shopify store. It not only is easy to navigate and make my own emails, but it is so helpful in my learning process as a new eCommerce owner.

Sententia Jewelry

VERY VERY VERY hard to make a custom email template and not enough information to find on website...

[UR]ENTITLED

I was a bit apprehensive about using Klaviyo after reading some of the 1-star reviews. After looking around, I figured I'd give them a try anyway, so far so good. My advice is to attend the webinars it'll help with an understanding of the platform.

Nettoyage

I spent hours setting up my email list, creating my first campaign "opening soon". Once i hit send, my campaign was cancelled, and my account has been disabled. I don't understand why, i'm only using it for the first time. Now i have to find another program to use. very frustrating, and poor communication

Standley Handcrafted

Loving this app. Easy to use and tons of options for email campaigns. Just spent the last hour playing with the app, creating a campaign and sent it off.