Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

Dream A Pillow

I tried to upgrade my account to allow a list of over 2000 subscribers. They charged me $125 and did not upgrade my account at all!

Temples and Markets

Finally an email marketing platform that is intuitive, easy to use and helps to make my emails look professionally designed. Brings over your Shopify products and images so you don't have to even check product links before sending. This is going to save me hours. I used to dread sending emails through Mailchimp as it wasted hours. Now I'm looking forward to it! If you're still using Mailchimp don't! Klaviyo leaves Mailchimp looking a decade out of date.

Megn

I honestly didn't expect it to be this good. It's purpose built for ecommerce. I've used so many platforms for email marketing over my almost 10 years experience in ecommerce and not even Active Campaign can compare with the ecommerce tools in Klaviyo. They are so powerful and yet so easy to use. Definitely going to be using this for many months and possibly years to come.

CampsiteFlags

I love Klaviyo. It has such powerful tagging, segmenting and flow work. I can break down customer lists any way I want to try different marketing options. Campsiteflags.com keeps our customers informed using Klaviyo.

Cherish HER

The BEST Hands DOWN!!! I love using Klaviyo. I am using it for all my sites. And I think everyone should to.

Wildish

This is a very clean, pretty easy to use, very full featured without being overwhelming, professional level app.

If you've got less than 250 subscribers and can use this for free then go for it.

If you've got a profitable store and you want to run effective, measurable, campaigns then yes, definitely try this.

If you're somewhere in between you may want to look elsewhere. It is expensive compared to some other options but we're finding the functionality and potential to get sales from customers well worth the cost.

Katys Boutique

The functionality is great but it's a shame the costs rack up as you get more subscribers. It would be good to have a better pricing structure for the store owner. https://www.katysboutique.co.uk

Brew Lucky

I love the automation this offers! I can set up my email flows and campaigns and not worry about it! I like the dashboard so I can get a glimpse of what has happened since my last login.

DEGAMOS

Pas mal comme appli :) je la test depuis un tout petit moment :) ça fait du bien mais je donnerais un autre avis quand je serais un peu ancien avec cette appli :)

Ms Soignée

Used to be good but now the emails they sent out during my campaigns keep getting bounced for no good reason - one of which is my personal email and another my friend’s email. Tried to send a campaign just to my email add and I don’t receive it at all. And no it’s not in my junk box either. Ridiculous if that’s the primary function of this app.