Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

by Klaviyo

Grow your business with Email & SMS Marketing Automation

iWrap

Removed this app from the store but they are still billing me on a monthly basis. DO NOT USE!!!!!!!!

N á t t ú r a l

So far so good. A little bit complex, for someone who is completely self taught, but I think it's because it has a lot of features. The templates are good and its quite logical. Exited to see the results of our first email campaign!

SlapCup

THIS COMPANY IS THE WORST. If you need Email Marketing look at any company except this one. Once you pay for your subscription they will block you from sending emails without any reason. That is not the worst part. The WORST IS THAT THEY KEEP THE MONET AND WONT REFUND.
I AM DEALING WITH MY BANK NOW TO GET OVER $1,000 USD BACK!!!
Francis Baker was the agent that was replying to me then he stopped replying. HORRIBLE PERSON, HORRIBLE COMPANY!!

SpecialCuff

Terrible customer service. Terrible app. They take your money and then close your account for NO REASON AT ALL and wont issue any refunds. They should have less than 4 star rating

Palomaz

Great app! Should start using it more, nice templates and very easy to use. I will have to look into it more to make the most out of it.

Laura Francesca's

Great app. I absolutely love it and my campaign emails looks amazing! Will keep using this app for all my newsletter emails.

Natganic Market Inc

The Klaviyo app is the BEST! Simple to use and makes us look like marketing guru's. The best... ITS FREE, for now at least. while you're small and starting our free can't be beat. Although once we start paying, as we grow, I will have no problems doing so.

Karma Bento - Upgrade Your Lunch

BUYERS BEWARE! One of the worst experiences since we launched our store. We spent thousands of dollars for our email automation strategy using Klaviyo. And then without any notice they closed our account, didn't provide any explanation at all just said "didn't meet their Terms". We did nothing wrong and lost thousands of dollars that we will probably never see again. I highly recommend you check out literally any other email providers if you don't want to lose all emails you built.

Ahimsa Pets

Apps been great so far. Klaviyo allows us to integrate with Shopify and efficiently work with both systems. Ill update my review in the coming months as we just started.

Vegan Health Pack

This is by far my favorite email marketing app. It integrates so well with the data that comes into my shopify store so I can segment customers accordingly. Really easy to use and the free plan is what got me to get started. When we started growing our list with another business I use this for - the paid plan paid for itself.