Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

by Klaviyo

Grow your business with Email & SMS Marketing Automation

celltech

I believed the hype! Shame on you Ezra Firestone - there is really nothing special about Klavyio! - pure marketing BS. They do however think they are very special...

I deleted your app from my Shopify store so why did you charge me again?

"Removing our app from your Shopify account does not cancel your Klaviyo account. We are a separate platform from Shopify so you must send a cancellation request to us in order to cancel the Klaviyo account".

WTF! Klavyio was downloaded through Shopify!!!
How is it possible that Shopify have allowed them this lofty station?

The last straw was when we reached out to them for the FIRST time with an elementary trigger split issue. After 6 emails we were thinking we'd entered some parallel existence - they just did not want to extend any help, both the Klavyio peeps JOSH + SEAN were really cagey and unwilling to assist us in any meaningful way - well this is what happens when you neglect a paying customer the way you did guys! I suggest you guys get retrained.

We are really disgusted by your lack of care and arrogant attitude.

Now kindly CANCEL my account.

Regards

March 3, 2020

Hi Celltech. Sorry to hear this, but really appreciate the feedback. We'll be sure to share it. If you'd be up for it we'd love to connect/chat and see if we can help. Best bet itis to reach out here https://www.klaviyo.com/landing/contact-us

chilesano

its better than mailchimp, its very nice, you can set up a lot of thing, i love it, you must try it now

Tandem

The app seems to be amazing and it has everything I need, but.......Unfortunately, I am not impressed by the level of customer service for new customers with under 500 emails. Its free to use BUT it takes at least 24 hours to receive any help. They rely mostly on training videos and FAQs, but if you need immediate help, this is not the app for you. I don't understand why they don't offer the same level of support for growing business. How do you expect to retain them?

Bougie Barn

Good product, terrible/nonexistent customer service. Don't expect an answer back with a question, even if you follow up numerous times.

February 26, 2020

Hi. Sorry to see this. We'd really love to help. You can connect with us at Klaviyo here https://help.klaviyo.com/hc/en-us/requests/new. Looking forward to helping.

Rabid Clothing

Amazing app, has it all.
i just wish i could afford the full version!
but ill continue using until something else comes along

Bald Barbers LLC

Klaviyo is hands-down the best marketing app. You can add anywhere from 1-30% of sales from this one app. And with such a competitive price. Definitely 5/5 stars

J'EUMI

I'm so so glad that I found Klaviyo! Being a new online business owner, I'm new to web design and this has helped me tremendously. Thank you so much!!

Coastal Gifts Inc.

I have used Klaviyo since August of 2019 on Big Commerce, then moved to Shopify Feb 2020 and I did have to reset all the flows and anything that was attached to old account at BC but everything works much smoother here in my new home at Shopify. Thank you Klaviyo for making it easy to use your software/App from Abandoned Cart flows to Campaign Templates.

BABYZOON

Klaviyo has brought more money to our company and it's really a game-changer.

At the beginning, we didn't want to use Klaviyo, but now we are pretty sure that was a good decision

Thank you for all.

Borderless Creations

I'm still new to the app and just finished scheduling my first newsletter. The app itself is very easy to use; drag and drop plus many features that you can already use. I still haven't mastered it but over all, a great app to use and easy to integrate with Shopify store.