Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

Klaviyo: Email Marketing & SMS

by Klaviyo

Grow your business with Email & SMS Marketing Automation

Home on the Swan

We are very impressed with Klaviyo, which we are now using at https://homeontheswan.com/

I have used MailChimp and Active Campaign in the past, so far Klaviyo has been far simpler to setup and the supports been great.

Candace & Basil Furniture

Very useful and powerful tool. It takes some time to learn all of the features but we are getting the hang of it!

Rex Specs

Klaviyo integrates very well with Shopify and pulls some meaningful data allowing you to retarget your customers through each phase of their lifecycle. In addition, the ability to integrate your audiences constantly to FB is key to keep messaging focused across platforms.

FlipToYellow

I loved the App. Super features and good prices. Just would like to chat live. Thank you! I always used this app for all my stores

February 5, 2020

Hi FlipToYellow. Klaviyo here. We definitely are 100% committed to helping you. You can connect with us at Klaviyo here https://help.klaviyo.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

OVRKLS Clothing Co.

This app has really helped us to stay personable and informative to our customers! Setting up each campaign is super easy and the website does a great job of explaining how to use it! Thanks for this wonderful app!

Mariposa Skies

I am absolutely LOVING using Klaviyo for my business!! It is so functional and has so much data that is really helping me improve my email marketing. I am so glad I made the decision to switch. It has made a world of difference! Thank you Klaviyo!

Winter Tab Clothing

I'm new to e-commerce and e-mail marketing, I'm thankful for this quality app and that it is free for my current needs. Love it.

Trek Hardware

Love the free plan so far. The email builder is very easy to use, there is a lot of content online to help you if you get stuck, and automation is easy.

Elm Tree Executive Cleaning

App isn't as user friendly as I'd like, but using lots of help docs. The customer service is amazing and quick! Automated email stating will take longer than usual and I hear back so fast! And super friendly. Email list only imported 2 without showing any error. Made recommendation to show an error instead of me guessing that I can import from shopify to here

Kan Goods

I still have not received confirmation email to be able to use the service. I also sent details to customer service a week ago today. No word yet. I would like to try it out, but for now I giving a one star.

February 5, 2020

Kan Goods. Has this been resolved at all? We at Klaviyo definitely want to help. You can always connect with us at https://help.klaviyo.com/hc/en-us/requests/new