Klaviyo: Email Marketing

Klaviyo: Email Marketing

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

Margot New York

Stay away. Cost us a ton of money cleaning up after their mess. Customer support is spotty, at best. The IT team is disconnected from their customers, working on stealth pushes and creating havoc that we only found out days later, when we saw issues arise that had never been encountered before.

Understandably, this can happen once in a while. But with Klaviyo, this is the norm.

Not only not worth their exorbitant monthly fees but will hurt your sales as well.

Clear the Ocean

I use this app to help me send emails and manage my lists of clients. I find it fairly user friends as I'm pretty much a computer dope.

MDNA SKIN

It's good, until it isn't. Our account was suspended today with no warning whatsoever - apparently sending to non engaged customers. It's been 8 hours and NO response from their customer service team. Totally unacceptable.

Australian Variety Store

So far so good, I use this app for my email marketing and so far have not failed me, I hope this continues

ohsonutrition

I got a nasty shock when these guys billed me $700 for annual fees. Not reminders or notifications. When installed the app over a year ago our mailing list was much smaller. At least send a reminder since bills are not sent via Shopify. And to top it off our emails were not being sent because something changed and our domain wasn't verified so guess what? We'd been missing out sending emails to customers. Apps are meant to make the life of small businesses easier, not make them harder. We've found better options. Now we just need wait till our annual fee runs out. Never again!

Caveavindirect.fr

Update: After 5 days and 3 different people, I was able to solve my problem. I will be testing further before moving to a paid plan. Thx
Been a free user for 3-4 days now and I understand that I don't have access to the same features as a paid user. However, I think that I have the rights to fully test the potential of the tool. Unfortunately, as a free user support is inexistent so I'm asking myself is it worth it to move to a paid plan?!

K. LaMoura Boutique

It took a little time to get accustom to the features and navigating; HOWEVER once I did - this is GOLD!! I curate clothes - I'm supposed to be dramatic :) It has helped me increase my potential reach. The analytics and segments are easy for me to read and interpret. I look forward to a long and fruitful partnership. ~ K. LaMoura

Lulu Beauty Market

So far i love it. it sends the emails just as I want them, and it is so easy to customize your emails. Reporting is great and user friendly. Definitely happy with the app

Luc Vincent

HANDS DOWN THE BEST E-COMMERCE CRM, AUTORESPONDER, CALL IT WHATEVER YOU LIKE...I TRIED, MAILCHIMP - DRIP (horrible) and now Klaviyo, this is not even a competition, Klaviyo stand tall, alone on top of the podium 1-2-3

Amy Nicole Holistics

Switched from Mailchimp and I'm WAY happier now. Use friendly, syncs with my Shopify account - beautiful templates. Happy happy and totally recommend.