Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

Klaviyo: Marketing Automation

by Klaviyo

Marketing software built for your growth

Nur Al Quran

THe best marketing app on the market. thanks

Beegad

Best email marketing app i have ever met, I started using this app 2 week ago and i already have 45 purches.

Very happy with Klaviyo

WeJustSocial

I’m unable to find documentation around setting a confirmation email for my subscribers, I’m very confused by their plans. I have a lot of subscribers and before importing them, It looks like I would be charged may 100s of $ per month to hold them. I wasn’t able to find documentation on these issues.
I’m getting logged out regularly of my account and keep getting Captcha anytime I want to make a change. I’m not sure how to proceed. It’s also very time consuming to always keep login in, doing the two factor authentication and then doing it all again the next time I want to see the dashboard,. It’s a very tough experience I must say. It’s a nightmare to navigate the UI, I’m unsure which menu does what and I’m confused by the offering.
The error messages are also unclear and the documentation incomplete, I was unable to progress with setting this up properly. I hope I can get help. If we can get the login issue, the billing issue and the missing documentation issue I’ll update this review. Thanks and I hope you can improve your app.

Arxiome

Probably one of the best emailing tools especially on their free plan. Very easy to use and efficient.

Aerific

amazing and really helpful! helped me a lot with automation as a beginner. and what's more it's for free

Dollz Naturals

Wonderful! Easy to work with and great wording and templates. I can't wait to see the results from using it.

AuricularesPodsTM

la mejor app de marketin por email! muy contento! la verdad es que cumple todos los requisitos, funciona a a la perfección!

The Beauty Boothe

The best email marketing app ever! I haven't used a better one yet. Super easy to use and integrate!

prettiandpunk

Great App, easy sync and ready to work! This is exactly what I was looking for.
With Klaviyo you set up and sync your Shopify account in 5 minutes and you start sending emails, setting up pop ups and anything else to increase traffic and sales in your store.

Cursos Online MX

Me encanto! fácil de usar y muy efectiva!, estoy agradecido con todo el equipo de Klaviyo por que gracias a ellos aumente un 30% mis ventas