Klaviyo: Email, SMS & Forms

Klaviyo: Email, SMS & Forms

by Klaviyo

Everything you need for ecommerce marketing

Familie Geschenke

Really easy to use, even for small businesses like mine. Very nice templates for emails. Fabulous app.
They've already helped our abandoned cart rate with they already set up email flows.

Sali Bazar

I do not recommend using this app for several reasons: 1 / After working with this company for almost 2 years, my account has been disconnected. Reason: Your content or industry conflicts with our terms of service (after almost 2 years they answer me this) 2 / Customer service very very bad, there is no response for days, if you are new, they will respond immediately, but if they disconnect your account, they will leave you waiting for days and days. Please think about it before opening the account, unfortunately I am not the only person affected (read other reviews). If it happens to you, you will lose time (you write messages and wait, wait...), money (because all your automations stop) and have to start from scratch, because you have to migrate everything to another company (luckily there are very good companies).

Zafiro Equestrian

Outdoor eStore Australia

A long time mailchimp user i have tried Klaviyo with this store on the advice of our Plus Merchant Success Manager and so far so good. We are on the free plan so far as its a new store with no existing customer base. But even with the free plan we've been able to add subscribe pages, entry/exit popups and all the flows and connections. happy days so far.

elite tipping

BEWARE!!! DO NOT USE! This app will freeze your account when you send your first email campaign so they can "review" your business. It will take at least 24 hours to review, then they could reject your account completely based not their small print.

Thorn & Raised

So user friendly! I am no tech wiz but Klaviyo makes email marketing so easy. I love their templates and easy to follow instructions. I'm really happy with this app!

Perrunos Felices

Excelente aplicación, mi tienda online marco un antes y después al usar Klaviyo 100% recomendado para todos

Peppermint Products

The power of a/B tests is incredible - Klaviyo makes it extremely easy to run tests and achieve results!

Brown Designs

5% of my revenue came from this app! flows, campaigns a lot of cool stuff you can do with it, totally recomend to download it

YorkieBoxes

Amazing. I have used other providers as well and this is the one I love the most for Shopify. 100% recommended!